Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her (41501 Views)

Footballer Chichi Igbo In Panties / Footballer Chichi Igbo Flaunts Her Bum In New Photos / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by KingTom(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

Lol, yeye! grin
there is another one called Cynthia uwak grin
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by francizy(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
KingTom:
there is another one called Cynthia uwak grin

Your gf? tongue
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by KingTom(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

Your gf? tongue
Yours. grin
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by francizy(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2015
KingTom:

Yours. grin

I get six packs na even though I no dey exercise, so wetin I wan use six-packed punny do? grin
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by KingTom(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

I get six packs na even though I no dey exercise, so wetin I wan use six-packed punny do? grin

You dey ask me Ni? 6 pack punny ke? Werey leleyi ooo grin
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by francizy(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2015
KingTom:

You dey ask me Ni? 6 pack punny ke? Werey leleyi ooo grin

Guy you funny oh! Go look this Chichi girl pic make you tell me whether those packs no reach her punny.. I no even sure say men wey get well arranged packs like hers plenty.. Oh boy, any man way near that babe na gay! angry shocked
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2015
does she take testosterone injections?
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by deebrain(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2015
whirlwind7:
Don't know if she had ever openly declared she is a lesbian, but let's pause for a moment.

First of all, she is an athlete. She is excused to appear the way she is. If I am looking for a female footballer and without any idea of how skillful they are, and I was presented with a Chichi Igbo and a Rita Dominic to pick from, of course I'll place my bet on Chichi to be in my team.

If she were not involved in any sport and still chose to build those muscles, I might not like it. But then, that's my business. It's her life. She has been a tomboy, and football with muscle building gives her the outlet to express herself. I'm sure if she were your sister, you would take a more positive view of her.

There's too much to worry about in this life, than over a girl's muscles. Especially one who doesn't give a hoot about what you think.

may God bless u for this comment.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by KingTom(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

Guy you funny oh! Go look this Chichi girl pic make you tell me whether those packs no reach her punny.. I no even sure say men wey get well arranged packs like hers plenty.. Oh boy, any man way near that babe na gay! angry shocked

Na gay Nagrin
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Kelklein:
A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.

Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile; my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?

The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.

The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.

Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement.

Give others the privilege to explain themselves.

What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Nice
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by obi123: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
she is just being herself and i doubt she knows how and wants to be anyone else. This is something lacking in a lot of people if not everyone , all trying to be who we are not .

No one has the right to criticise anyone for their looks, she has an athletic build, clearly a lot of time , effort , dicipline and dedication has gone into achieving that body , while it might not be everyone's cup of tea ,she try i beg , what i won't give for her abs, but i lack the will power of a fruit fly so i can only dream of it .

Better that body than some obese , way over a healthy BMI , cant even climb ordinary stairs ,mouth breathing, sexy body

Life is too short to spend it spitting hateful words at complete strangers i beg
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by francizy(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
KingTom:

Na gay Nagrin

Thought as much..
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by liyahwillie(f): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
johnshagb:
That lady should learn how to mind her business.
But aunty chichi you ugly small. One may end up with a broken joystick trying to penetrate this man.... Sorry, woman
Lmfao!!u spill dat into her face!dat dude was even nice wit words better dan ya
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by whizpa(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Just to correct the OP. The message wasn't from a Nigerian. And in case you doubt, no Nigerian will refer to another Nigerian as confused 'African'.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by SuPeRq(f): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2015
bulldoza:

Do the ugly shemÄ…le usually mind her business?
hmmmmmmm
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by ernesty20(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
therealdeal10:

Yes it's her body buh she always post almost all part of d body 4 us 2 c which is weird

She's a lady nt a dude n shuld act lyk a female character smtyms
oboy shut up. Small boy talking rubbish
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by therealdeal10: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Big man cum force me undecided
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by hyperflex(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
The hater there that is bringing God into a hate statement is wrong. That's exactly what ISIS are doing using Allah to justify hate. If u hate someone for something be bold enough to tender good judgment on why and avoid God in your vituperation and criticisms. Just cuz someone has a weird way that's different from your weird way don't mean ur better. Just cuz u code ur absurdities don't mean ur better than those who show theirs. Some of you masturbate silly behind closed doors and come out to insult hoes. Don't be a hypocrite pls
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by harbeedaymee(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
It appears the lady (Can i even call her that?) is an attention seeker. People who give her the required attention are only playing out her script. You want to act like a man? Fine! But why continously flaunt her look on social media? Then when people criticize, she turns round and say they are judging her. Confused fool angry angry angry angry
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by xtervaganza(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
whirlwind7:
Don't know if she had ever openly declared she is a lesbian, but let's pause for a moment.

First of all, she is an athlete. She is excused to appear the way she is. If I am looking for a female footballer and without any idea of how skillful they are, and I was presented with a Chichi Igbo and a Rita Dominic to pick from, of course I'll place my bet on Chichi to be in my team.

If she were not involved in any sport and still chose to build those muscles, I might not like it. But then, that's my business. It's her life. She has been a tomboy, and football with muscle building gives her the outlet to express herself. I'm sure if she were your sister, you would take a more positive view of her.

There's too much to worry about in this life, than over a girl's muscles. Especially one who doesn't give a hoot about what you think.

wow you make sense

This is about the 3rd time I'm getting blown away by a sensible comment on Nairaland
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by Ligxy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Terrorists behead people and post the video on the internet every other day. Most of you got nothing to say about that but you can judge and condemn an athlete for showing off her athletic body. Mofos everywhere.smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Gruesome Sports Injuries That Will Shock You (Disturbing Pics) / Liverpool's Club World Cup Celebration In Qatar (Photos) / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.