Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories (76889 Views)

Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
6fit:

lol...yur analysis is logical. I will say they made a fairly good decision....at d long run, they will b better of when they return home in 10yrs. In all, bfor relocating to husstle abroad, u need to avaluate yur achievement back home in d last 5yrs if it not encouraging, then seeking greener pasture abroad if d opportunity show is ok
Great now this is true for most Nigerians hustling in the UK.mayB most dnt av houses to sell b4 they leave 9ja.I was lucky to leave 9ja in my early 20s.So all these plenty plenty talk about Uk bad n that, it all depends on ur packaging.the thing is Guyman in 9ja turns Mugu abroad and learn frm the scratch.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by coogar: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayodele234:

Save up and find somewhere to go this year? It is a shame in 2015 Nigerians still count traveling abroad as achievement. You are a big donkey.

you are a consummate rëtard.....
travelling is like education. explore the world before you and learn how things are done in other places instead of just barking like a toothless dog. you are clueless!

Trying to take things personal. I have been feeding Americans since I was just 21 years. Talking about motor park, I have given out over 5 million naira to total strangers since 2014.

how much is N5m? grin cheesy
£15,000? you should be ashamed of yourself!

Since you want to make it personal-they say help and keep quiet but the only reason you are quiet is because you never gave to anyone. Send me your account so I help you with 20k for the weekend, you be real hungry man

your 20k will not feed my dog.
keep your N20k and add it to the N100k you have been saving for the last 10 years so you can at least afford the ticket to south africa. hopefully, you would make it to europe by 2020 & yankee by 2028.

anuofia!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Obiwannn:

omoh...35K pounds translates to about 800k per month in Naija oh..Mhen..and thinking that this is the richest bracket, its not that greener on the other side oh...
correct pikin, ur mama born U well grin grin
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by londoner: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayodele234:

God bless you for this observation. You try to tell people reality and they call you a hater. The US. and UK. are miles away from heaven, not anywhere near. 62% of Americans don't even have $1,000 for an emergency and are just one paycheck away from living on the street but Hollywood propaganda keeps feeding gullible Africans lies

Exactly and they rely too heavily on credit cards. Even that 1000 dollars is about £650.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Obiwannn: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
londoner:

The cost of living in America is much more and a lot of oil workers in Nigeria get allowances which mean they hardly have to touch their pay. How much tax do oil workers on 150k dollars pay in Nigeria?

Yeah true..The Tax thingy is the big problem here. I however feel that An oil worker in America working with em Shell, Chevron et al should comfortably be able to send their kids to these same schools irrespective of living costs.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by londoner: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Obiwannn:

Yeah true..The Tax thingy is the big problem here. I however feel that An oil worker in America working with em Shell, Chevron et al should comfortably be able to send their kids to these same schools irrespective of living costs.

Yeah, that's true. An oil worker just about anywhere would have lots of disposable income for fees.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodgate:
Brother, living well has levels ooh,but that's still different from building a house in Lekki not Mowe Sango or Ikorodu.
Y do you say so, The cab man could have had a loan from the bank to buy a N25M land in lekki
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by goodgate: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
erico2k2:

Y do you say so, The cab man could have had a loan from the bank to buy a N25M land in lekki
NO NIGERIAN BANK WILL GRANT LOANS TO BUY LAND. YOU CAN ONLY MORTGAGE A HOUSE THROUGH THEM,OF WHICH THE TAXI DRIVER WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by erico2k2(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodgate:
NO NIGERIAN BANK WILL GRANT LOANS TO BUY LAND. YOU CAN ONLY MORTGAGE A HOUSE THROUGH THEM,OF WHICH THE TAXI DRIVER WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
did U read D write up proper? the Cab man in question was in the UK ,which means he is registered as self employed and he is is own company for you to do mini cab(Taxi) in the Uk ur car must not be older than 4 yrs old meaning approx £16k to start.Just so U know the taxi driver was not even a poor man B4 he started taxi work. yah lot need to change ur orientation,Honest work does pay in the West, only in Nigeria it dont.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by aspirebig: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please keep the insults and fights.

Just share your opinions.

Many are writing out of anger, frustration and bitterness.

Hmmm, it is well . Everyone cannot be in Nigeria, everyone cannot be in UK, or US.

Many silent comfortable people are doing great in Nigeria. Those that have left Nigeria for long should know that things have changed, like in the last 10 years plus.

The major problem in Africa under development is the poor management of our resources by the leaders. We are blessed, no doubt.

Aspirebig
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Ilaje44(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Obiwannn:

Well from the detailed analysis you gave about the UK, I thought you were based there. Well, I am currently doing a Masters in Engineering in Germany, and although I would love to work here as the place is very orderly as you mentioned, I feel I would easily make it to the very peak of my career in another region like the US, Canada or Australia. Then again, there is the language barrier, and the heavy taxation of residents which the German economy thrives on.

Well, if you're doing Engineering, you have a very good chance of landing a good job in Germany. With a German master degree in Engineering, Canada out of the three named countries might be the best destination. I know that Canada does organise a kind of job trade show. I once attended one with a friend in Frankfurt/Main.

Regarding taxation, I think Germany has a moderate tax regime. Though the social charges are quite high, but the health care is quite elaborate.

Westerhagen - Es geht mir gut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUEe8JKvN4U
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by free37: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you for this.

They can't pick on his turf, but he can pick on the US.

If UKs free healthcare is so great how come Brits are the brunt of bad dental hygiene jokes?

I recognize UK and her contribution to the world, the sun never sets on the British empire, my hobby is restoring classic little British cars (mg, Austin, triumph) but I would never put the UK above the US in anything today.

londoner:
I have spent a great deal of time in the US. I have seen veterans begging on the highway in Texas as well as the dirt poor who can not afford necessary medications let alone dental care. If the US healthcare was great there would have been a push for Obama care. Sorry but it is actually the US that is not all that. Go to Santa Monica beach and see the rich on one side but the beaches filled with homeless at night. The rich in the US live well just as anywhere else in this world the rest is just hype from what I've seen with my own eyes. Let me not even get started with the police
killing black's like its a sport.
For most black people the US is still a plantation.

ayodele234:

Stop converting currencies. You guys know nothing about economics. Poverty is defined by where you live. It is very clear most Nigerians are clueless because you always convert currencies then think how how you will be spending back in Nigeria. Your 35k pounds should be defined by UK. standard which is nothing. It will take someone making 35k pounds over 10 years to save for a 20% down payment for a average 200k pounds house in London. Someone making just 200k monthly in Nigeria will build his house in less than 7 years. In America if you earn 12,000 dollars a year you are living in extreme poverty but some clueless Nairaland poster will see 12,000 dollars and think that's like 2.5 million. Married couple who make 25k usd are consider to be living in poverty in America. Do you guys know someone making $150,000 can't afford to pay for a private college for their kids? People who make 150k take loans to send their kids to school. You guys need to learn how the western world works
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by free37: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
masterp204:
There's a saying " people perish for lack of understanding or knowledge".
That's what you get when You board a plane from Nigeria and land your ass in London.
What happened to Manchester, Newcastle and other cities ?
I've been to the uk and am talking from experience.
I've met so many Nigerians who summoned courage to leave London and settle in other cities in the uk and are making more money while paying very little for rent .
I stayed in Sunderland And visited friends in Newcastle and Bradford. These guys (students)do part time jobs , pay their tuition fees and accommodation themselves and still send money home while some folks work their ass off and end up spending their money alone on rents in London.
If you want to make it in the UK please stay away from London. It has been messed up my ur fellow country men that's why the police stops and ask you for documents . They don't try that shit* anywhere in the uk except London.
Also, living in the uk as an illegal immigrant is something you wouldn't want to do because you won't be able to do anything with your life.
As for the taxi matter, I and a friend paid £50 from heathrow to our hotel the last time I visited there. And who says that guy can't make £300 (90,000 naira) everyday. FYI , he owns the car. So while some ppl rant about staying in naija and drinking garri just like I read earlier when you havent traveled and seen things first hand is absolutely your choice, because it's a case of "who no go, no know". You don't judge by the posts & comments you read here. Do your research. Lastly, You'll enjoy your stay in diaspora if you live there legally.
My 2 cents.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Tinyemeka(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
cyberdurable:

APC member spotted! In ur Dreams, we are promised 1N=1$

smiley

I'm not a Party person.

People are overly attracted to the UK, Europe and US mostly because of our weak Naira. If the Naira was equivalent to 1GBP, do you think people'd still rush there the way they currently do? Talk true.

We'd only go there to shop, sightsee and holiday.

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Obiwannn: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilaje44:

Well, if you're doing Engineering, you have a very good chance of landing a good job in Germany. With a German master degree in Engineering, Canada out of the three named countries might be the best destination. I know that Canada does organise a kind of job trade show. I once attended one with a friend in Frankfurt/Main.

Regarding taxation, I think Germany has a moderate tax regime. Though the social charges are quite high, but the health care is quite elaborate.

Westerhagen - Es geht mir gut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUEe8JKvN4U

Thanks.. Appreciated.. Would look up the Canada option.
Yes there are engineering jobs, getting to the very peak, as in ability to boss the Germans is my fear.
Yeah.. Health care is best here in the world..
And by moderate taxes, you mean 40 percent is moderate? The tax here is higher than in Canada for example.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Tinyemeka(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
gbosaa:

It still won't affect the taxi fare in the UK or how much taxi drivers earn or save in four years.

That N40 million Naija lekki house would probably cost N133000. Bankers would probably be paid 265 naira a month, a plate of rice with plantain and ponmo would cost about one naira thirty kobo (N1.30).

There are lots of things that give extra money in the UK outside of the regular job but taxi business won't give you the equivalent of N40m in four years.

Your argument doesn't sound logical because you are still trying to force our products/services prices to reflect 1GBP = NGN300.

But that aside, would Nigerians still want to fight to move to the UK if the Naira and GBP were on par?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by londoner: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Your argument doesn't sound logical because you are still trying to force our products/services prices to reflect 1GBP = NGN300.

But that aside, would Nigerians still want to fight to move to the UK if the Naira and GBP were on par?

Yes, they still would probably because places like the UK have working systems. Why wouldn't someone want constant electricity, water in the tap, a working government? It's not about the exchange rate it is about the night and day difference between the societies and how they run. The British pound is now worth more than 300 Naira and I don't see the Brits fighting to go to Nigeria because of it.

Nigerians are fighting to go to Asia, SA, Ghana etc so why is that? The exchange rate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Ilaje44(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Obiwannn:

Yes there are engineering jobs, getting to the very peak, as in ability to boss the Germans is my fear.
And by moderate taxes, you mean 40 percent is moderate? The tax here is higher than in Canada for example.

Hey, if you know your onions, you don't need to "boss" over anyone. The respect will come naturally even though one can never have only admirers regardless if it's Germany or any other place in the world.

Regarding high tax, like I said before, the tax regime is actually very moderate when you do cost and benefit comparison. You get something for the tax you're paying. Besides, you don't get to pay 40%, because you would be earning a lot to be taxed at that percentage. The German tax system is very progressive which means you pay more when you earn more. 40% is called "Spitzensteuersatz" because it's the highest percentage of tax you can pay, and only a few people get to pay that.

At the end of the year, you're required to do tax declaration, and you can always set off the cost of transport and some other cost against your tax liability.

If I remember correctly, to be taxed at 40%, you have to earn above €75000pA. You equally have some kind of tax credit. The amount of tax you pay is also influenced by your status. If you're single you pay naturally more than a single father, or a married person, or married persons with children. As you can see, the German tax system is not simple, but it's very moderate.

You can read more about the Tax in the "Einkommensteuergesetzbuch" (EstG) which you can get in the library of your school. Make sure to get the one of the current year to be up to date.

If you can read German, this wiki page (https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einkommensteuertarif) explains how to calculate income tax in the German speaking countries of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Obiwannn: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ilaje44:

Hey, if you know your onions, you don't need to "boss" over anyone. The respect will come naturally even though one can never have only admirers regardless if it's Germany or any other place in the world.

Regarding high tax, like I said before, the tax regime is actually very moderate when you do cost and benefit comparison. You get something for the tax you're paying. Besides, you don't get to pay 40%, because you would be earning a lot to be taxed at that percentage. The German tax system is very progressive which means you pay more when you earn more. 40% is called "Spitzensteuersatz" because it's the highest percentage of tax you can pay, and only a few people get to pay that.

At the end of the year, you're required to do tax declaration, and you can always set off the cost of transport and some other cost against your tax liability.

If I remember correctly, to be taxed at 40%, you have to earn above €75000pA. You equally have some kind of tax credit. The amount of tax you pay is also influenced by your status. If you're single you pay naturally more than a single father, or a married person, or married persons with children. As you can see, the German tax system is not simple, but it's very moderate.

You can read more about the Tax in the "Einkommensteuergesetzbuch" (EstG) which you can get in the library of your school. Make sure to get the one of the current year to be up to date.

If you can read German, this wiki page (https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einkommensteuertarif) explains how to calculate income tax in the German speaking countries of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Thank you so much for this piece. I have really been touched. Yes, it's true that about single tax and the tax reduces as you marry and give birth. I'd look up the links and books you recommended. One last question if you may, I tried searching but couldn't get a definitive answer.
Please help me rank the following countries from low to high in terms of taxes.
Switzerland, Germany, Canada, UK, Australia, USA.
VIELEN DANK.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Ilaje44(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Obiwannn:

Thank you so much for this piece. I have really been touched. Yes, it's true that about single tax and the tax reduces as you marry and give birth. I'd look up the links and books you recommended. One last question if you may, I tried searching but couldn't get a definitive answer.
Please help me rank the following countries from low to high in terms of taxes.
Switzerland, Germany, Canada, UK, Australia, USA.
VIELEN DANK.

Hello, I can only comment on countries (Germany and Ireland) that I know their taxes.
However, if you allow me to give you just one advice. I would advice you, if you are looking to take up employment, to not use Taxation as a yardstick to decide where to go. These countries may have different percentage of tax, but the difference is at the end of the day very minimal. Taxation is not a simple arithmetic, and if it says you're going to be taxed 40%, it does not mean your whole salary will be taxed at that percentage. It's not Nigeria where government collect tax without considering the expenses the person incurred in the course of fulfilling the terms of the job contract.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Obiwannn: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ilaje44:

Hello, I can only comment on countries (Germany and Ireland) that I know their taxes.
However, if you allow me to give you just one advice. I would advice you, if you are looking to take up employment, to not use Taxation as a yardstick to decide where to go. These countries may have different percentage of tax, but the difference is at the end of the day very minimal. Taxation is not a simple arithmetic, and if it says you're going to be taxed 40%, it does not mean your whole salary will be taxed at that percentage. It's not Nigeria where government collect tax without considering the expenses the person incurred in the course of fulfilling the terms of the job contract.
Okay. Thank you so much.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Ubomeze: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2015
There are not 2 million Nigerians in the whole of the UK. The total Black/Black British population in the UK is just under 2million. I suggest you read the last census figures for the UK and cross check the Nigerian population which is under 200,000.
tspun:

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerians-in-london-the-never-told-stories/

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by hishuula10: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2015
darlingbas:
stopped reading at the 9th paragraph where he wrote that peckham is in North London, you couldn't be more wrong even people who have never visited UK knows peckham is in the south east of London

GBAM
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Obiwannn:

Bro, pls go to Australia and forget about canada except you can afford a second masters in Canada.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Obiwannn: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2015
saxywale:

Bro, pls go to Australia and forget about canada except you can afford a second masters in Canada.
Even in Aussie, education is expensive.
I'm considering exploiting the option of a PhD at Australia and Canada, altho there are just a few schools who offer scholarships.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Ndipe(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2020
If only Nigeria was living to its potentials .. . .
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Konquest: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
tspun:

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerians-in-london-the-never-told-stories/
A long and insightful article
from October 2015.

However Peckam is in South London.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Konquest: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shymm3x:

Lol. They don't ask folks to "show your papers" in the UK. The UKBA thing you sound on YouTube is something they just do randomly from time to time, just like they do in the US with Mexicans - nothing serious. The only difference is that black people aren't more than 3% of the UK's population, unlike US where AAs make up about 13% and it's easier to differentiate a black person from the UK from an immigrant, by just the way folks dress and mannerism - without even hearing them speak. Hence during the random checks (only in isolated cases), they tend to spot immigrants easily. And folks don't even get deported like that from the UK (The EU laws protect most people) - they just keep them in detention camps and allow them to seek asylum...and after a while the overwhelming majority of them always get released.

Also, whatever the OP wrote up there is the same for all Nigerians living in foreign countries not just the UK. A lot of Nigerians just like picking on the UK for reasons I'll never understand.

- Cab drivers: I'd even wager that there are more Nigerian cab drivers in the US (based on what I know and I've seen) than in the UK. I've never seen a Nigerian black cab driver, or even a proper cab company owned by a Nigerian in the UK - apart from a few part time private hire here and there, and those who do the airport cabbie. But in the US - there are loads of yellow cab drivers in New York City that are Nigerians. And that's just New York alone.

- Nurses and care workers: it's the same everywhere, from UK, to US, to Canada, to Australia. These countries need people in that field - and a lot of Nigerian immigrants, especially females work there. Big deal?

- Security: it's the same everywhere.

The problem is that these folks won't focus on the tons of Nigerian professionals/academics and gazillion of Nigerian business thriving in the UK. I don't think there's any Nigerian diaspora community with more thriving businesses than we've in the UK. Nigerians are everywhere.

Don't even get me started on the young Nigerians doing big things in the UK - making that pounds sterling and living large.

These folks just hate the UK. grin
grin grin
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Konquest: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shymm3x:
Isn't it the same story with Nigerians living in the US? You mean all those Nigerian cab drivers all over New York City just have naij accent but they aren't Nigerians, no? All those Nigerians on canal street aren't Nigerians? The ones all over Brooklyn who look like they just left the boat aren't Nigerians?

When did the population of Nigerians in the UK get to 2million where there aren't even 2million black Africans in the UK? A lot of you just get gassed off London and start throwing millions around. I doubt there are up to 500,000 Nigerians even in London where 80% of Nigerians in the UK live.

As soon as I saw Peckham in North London - I knew this clown has no clue about what he is saying. Peckham is in South London. And statistically there should be more Nigerians around Thamesmead/Bexley and Thurrock axis (maybe Havering) than Peckham today. It changed time ago but a lot of Nigerians still come to Peckham to shop tho.

Anyway, the hustle is real.
Yeah! 80% of folks of Nigerian descent live in London.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Konquest: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
masterp204:
There's a saying " people perish for lack of understanding or knowledge".
That's what you get when You board a plane from Nigeria and land your ass in London.
What happened to Manchester, Newcastle and other cities ?
I've been to the uk and am talking from experience.
I've met so many Nigerians who summoned courage to leave London and settle in other cities in the uk and are making more money while paying very little for rent .
I stayed in Sunderland And visited friends in Newcastle and Bradford. These guys (students)do part time jobs , pay their tuition fees and accommodation themselves and still send money home while some folks work their ass off and end up spending their money alone on rents in London.
If you want to make it in the UK please stay away from London. It has been messed up my ur fellow country men that's why the police stops and ask you for documents . They don't try that shit* anywhere in the uk except London.
Also, living in the uk as an illegal immigrant is something you wouldn't want to do because you won't be able to do anything with your life.
As for the taxi matter, I and a friend paid £50 from heathrow to our hotel the last time I visited there. And who says that guy can't make £300 (90,000 naira) everyday. FYI , he owns the car. So while some ppl rant about staying in naija and drinking garri just like I read earlier when you havent traveled and seen things first hand is absolutely your choice, because it's a case of "who no go, no know". You don't judge by the posts & comments you read here. Do your research. Lastly, You'll enjoy your stay in diaspora if you live there legally.
My 2 cents.
Word. Obviously London is
more expensive than locations outside London - such as
Manchester and more.
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by uthlaw: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
I'm not traveling to the west to become rich but go to a country where the system is working....a graduate will be struggling for a job of #50k in this yeye Zoo called nigeria!
Re: NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories by Xstorm: 8:14pm On May 02, 2022
Moving out of Nigeria is not only about the so called "seeking greener pastures". It's also about exposures and adventures. "Every one will die one day" should be the more reason you go see the world before you bite the dust.
Chuksemi:
This post is soo touching. Living in the United Kingdom as an immigrant is hard, yet financially fulfilling, at least in Nigerian standards. But what exactly is the need for money when you are constantly unhappy and at worse, depressed?
I think it's better to stick with your country and slug it out here After all, we would all die one day, what use is it making so much money you can't enjoy. Even some paupers here lead a better and fulfilling life. Any way, only one who wears the shoe knows where it itches.

Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala. This post is worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.