Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (32863 Views)

Ikpeazu Rescues Accidents Victims, Pays Hospital Bills / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by joearinze(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
ok.
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by jesussaves22: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Teachers Day......But dont teach ur students to be delluded and sentimental when delivery judgement. Dont teach them to go for goose chess. Dont teach them to remove dirty in some one eye while there is a stone in their eyes. Teach them to know their self first before knowing others. Teach them to know and tell the truth always and not been bias like urself. Yes teachers needs to be rewarded but not teachers full of hatred and biasness. Teach them not to betray their brothers because of self aggradizement and greed. Teach them that what so ever a man soweth so shall he reap. Teach them to be good citizens not certified criminals. Yes teach them not to be terrorist or harlots or arm robber. Teach them. Teach them . Teach them the implications of wrong doing. Teach them that homosexuals are breeds of satan and God abhor them. Teach them.... Copy to all teachers in nigeria and the world
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Good move!
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2015
sirssb:

mumu..if u see pic of her kneeling in front of him u will say PMB is bullying her # wailing wailers giving silly excuse since 1900
mumu+ Buy yourself a brain,even if it is used one, must you quote me??
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
The government should create jobs in Nigeria for all so the husband or wife of the armed robbery victim can take care of their hospital bills and not for the president to pay the bills. If he keeps on paying the bills for every victim at the hospital, we go go bankrupt o.
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by kannymoore(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2015
ZUBY77:

Transparency should be about public business not Charity works.
There are things you keep to yourself.. Such as sleeping with your wife.

You a point but no,i still do not agree with you.

If Buhari never did what he did, how would anyone have known that he's a charitable giver?
Heck, everyone would could go on and on about his stone-hearted coldness to the masses in general without knowing that he actually does have a human heart and can also be very generous when the need arises.
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by ministeriallist: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Kudos to u our Presidooooo! This is leadership by action. More grease to your elbow
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by hamzeiy: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Bambless1:

So You Want Me To Believe This Poo undecided Baba Paid The Money And The Woman Still Dey Look Like "GOD WILL MAKE A WAY"? NA LIE! If you show me a picture of this woman thanking buhari on her kneel i will believe you.
mumu..it was shown life on channels tv ds mornin around 7.30 preciselly
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by ministeriallist: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
alaskido:
The government should create jobs in Nigeria for all so the husband or wife of the armed robbery victim can take care of their hospital bills and not for the president to pay the bills. If he keeps on paying the bills for every victim at the hospital, we go go bankrupt o.

So the president should first create job for the parent, when they receive salary the Doctor will commence treatment. You can see how callous you are.
For God's sake, this is an emergency. And mind you, the president can't create job for all parents.
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Bambless1:

So You Want Me To Believe This Poo undecided Baba Paid The Money And The Woman Still Dey Look Like "GOD WILL MAKE A WAY"? NA LIE! If you show me a picture of this woman thanking buhari on her kneel i will believe you.
sumtyms, try listen to news. Its on NTA
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Buhari is a LEADER!
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2015
They pay taxes. . .no big deal!
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by akingbatope: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
logica:
I have a feeling you refer to yourself. Please clarify.
I said somepple I believe u no one,cos some fool like u send and Quote rubbish,don,t quote about people
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by dayo23(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
breakeven:

Uhmm! I smell Mugabe in Nigeria.
if u like smell Ghaddafi.....Buhari till heaven come down
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
anonimi:
Stewpid.
One word.

How many victims are there every day?
Why not have a SYSTEM and establish a good health POLICY that takes care of ALL victims?
Why

Anyone who celebrates this unconditionally is a certified mumu! sad

If he establishes the health policy you will cry foul at the cost of Medical insurance. Even we wey dey US dey sweat. You think the President of big nations will pay your hospital bill. Learn to appreciate your president
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by anonimi: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
swezenberg:
If he establishes the health policy you will cry foul at the cost of Medical insurance. Even we wey dey US dey sweat. You think the President of big nations will pay your hospital bill. Learn to appreciate your president

I guess you do NOT pay your TAXES or do you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
ministeriallist:
Kudos to u our Presidooooo! This is leadership by action. More grease to your elbow
Huh?
There are more people out there in various hospitals whose bills are yet to be paid embarassed
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by logica(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
akingbatope:
I said somepple I believe u no one,cos some fool like u send and Quote rubbish,don,t quote about people
...it appears you are dyslexic. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tapout:
bubu my rent go soon expire cry cry cry cry cry

Cc: lalastica.... cry

nice signature cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
anonimi:

I guess you do NOT pay your TAXES or do you

If I don't pay my taxes I won't be here duh!
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by fSociety: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
dayo23:
Buhari till 2023

Yess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / Sanwo-Olu Arrives Polling Unit In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.