Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! (1052 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / The Most Embarassing Situation You Have Ever Find Yourself When In The Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! by pastorwilly(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2015
A man was in his jeep, he got to the Kano traffic, he looked up and he saw a man flying an airplane, he said" how i wish, if I will reach up to this level so i can avoid kano traffic, when he looked behind he saw a man in a small car praying to God to give him a jeep to avoid the heat, As that one looked up he saw another man in a motorcycle (Okada) also praying to God to give him a small car because the sun is too much. Another man was trekking across the bridge also praying for God to give okada to avoid crossing the bridge all the time, As he walked down he saw a cripple also praying for God to give him legs so that he can cross the bridge without wheelchair, As the cripple was praying he saw ambulance passing by and the person inside also praying for God to give the dead body life and take away the two legs. Moral Lesson: No matter your condition always give thanks to God. If you are grateful to God today, just take 2seconds of your time and type "THANK YOU GOD
Re: Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! by Bondesniger(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2015
GOD I thank you
Re: Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! by Ganjafama(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
A man lost job. No food at home-he has not eaten for the past 2 days. His children and wife are starving before his very eyes. He is owing a year house rent. Na which mouth him want take thank God?
Re: Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! by pastorwilly(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2015
grin
Ganjafama:
A man lost job. No food at home-he has not eaten for the past 2 days. His children and wife are starving before his very eyes. He is owing a year house rent. Na which mouth him want take thank God?
Na you de suffer for such distressed life
Re: Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! by Ganjafama(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
pastorwilly:
grin
Na you de suffer for such distressed life
It doesn't matter wether it's me or not sir, I just want to know how do you expect such a man to thank God?
Re: Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!! by ElChapo44: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
If he believe in the lord he serve, he go thank God by any means... So guy u r insinuating if you are the one u won't thank God? U no get life o

(1) (Reply)

Root Cause Of Islamic Terrorism. / Wow Could This Be REAL: Crucifixes And "Face Of Jesus"seen In Ukrainian (MUST SE / Hell Is Real (scientific Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.