Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (89848 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

311 Likes 32 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2015
But people get married every saturday. So op I duno wat ur tryna imply. Na me tell d deeper life woman mk she no hv sex till marriage?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by 1shortblackboy: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Ok so how u want make dem dey check without pre marital sex ? Abi na operation show ur erect1on

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Cutehector:
But people get married every saturday. So op I duno wat ur tryna imply. Na me tell d deeper life woman mk she no hv sex till marriage?

Pele...Receive healing IJN

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? I don't deal with Un-tested goods#

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Sunexy(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2015
shocked
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Luckygurl(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I say ooooo
angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by GraceInUSA: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
wicked human beings all over the place. This is why I insist on fertility test for couples before marriage because nowadays, nobody is a saint. I believe marriage should be built on trust not deciet. Although, I hate divorce but if I were in her shoes, na to divorce the man o. God will understand.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by blackmarya(f): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2015
hmmmm...everybody with his/her own believe, lets assume this couple visit themselves while courting they would have know what is wrong with eachother but no they won't even medical test they won't do

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by missmary(f): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2015
I still dont support premarital sex... Her husband wasnt honest with her... I say she divorces him... Even God will understand...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eyinjuege: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
What exactly are ladies to learn from this story? Are you saying virginity is overrated, and no point keeping oneself before marriage? Pls come out plain and let the ladies know exactly what you think they ought to learn.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Kassychuks(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Nawa o!Xo wht wll nw happn 2d lady?......Y ar Men lyk dix naa ehh...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Well the woman is a fool for not divorcing the man and staying that long. undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by chymystique(f): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Richardonald(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

rubbish dat may happen once in 100 years..how can a man marry and didnt tell her woman he is impotent....U are trying to say dat our WOMEN shud start fucking around..na mumu girl go follow what u plant here

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2015
(eetthhey)
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
chymystique:
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple

When to quit and when to stay. How to identify a wicked man. And most importantly know your man sexual capability. If not through sex, then through medical.

10 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Richardonald:
rubbish dat may happen once in 100 years..how can a man marry and didnt tell her woman he is impotent....U are trying to say dat our WOMEN shud start fucking around..na mumu girl go follow what u plant here

Case closed

15 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by AfricanApple(f): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2015
na wetin religion don turn some people to be that, if you no wise you go suffer, they say its survival of the fittest

12 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by lilmax(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:

"Blah blah"

Ladies Learn!

another confused one, are you for or against?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by lilmax(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2015
There's nothing to learn from here..... The man is at fault

Advice the men to communicate not the ladies

15 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by micholalo(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Op don't mind all those condemning you o, it happen to someone I knw very well, d guy pray pass apostles, but he has remarried now after d first wife left, after much counselling.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Ginaz(f): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Ginaz(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2015
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2015
eyinjuege:
What exactly are ladies to learn from this story? Are you saying virginity is overrated, and no point keeping oneself before marriage? Pls come out plain and let the ladies know exactly what you think they ought to learn.
hahaha cheesy
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Nawa oooooo
You celibate, na wahala, you do otherwise, na still prob
May God help us sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by dharay99: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
lemme †ry read.
#0k modified#

Uhm der ain† non lesson here,
dem no dey romance b⁴ marriage ni.?
Tho I'm in support of no sex b⁴ marriage
buh i & my wife-†o-be mus† underqo thorough
screening in & ou† b⁴ we even†ually qe† locked up.!

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2015
micholalo:
Op don't mind all those condemning you o, it happen to someone I knw very well, d guy pray pass apostles, but he has remarried now after d first wife left, after much counselling.
See as i dey tear laf for ur comment cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by spacyzuma(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin grin

This is hilarious.

Sorry for the woman, but me...I have little sympathy for her. She put herself in that position. And she choose to remain.

I'm not a religious person. It irritates, infuriates and entertains me when I see such cases of how irrational and illogical people can be/do because of their religious beliefs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2015
micholalo:

You dont have to sex before you know if you are dealing with an impotent or not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.