Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) (34952 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Electrocuted By Street Light Pole While Crossing The Road At Kosofe / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by dfinancial(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Where d two people na? Ok see one here

Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by francis7257(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Sunexy:
Pictures of dem bin electrocuted nko?

Monkey
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
So sad may their soul rest in peace
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by asumo12: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
angry
Sunexy:
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
ijustdey:

when will our public utilities coy be held responsible for this act of negligence when their installation causes someone life's and properties?

When the timid masses force them to be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by drbaryoung: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
RIP
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Sunexy(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
francis7257:

Monkey

Arsswipe
grin
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by emmadaji: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2015
sad news RIP.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
May their soul rest in vahala (peace)
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by naijainfogalery: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2015
you think this is funny right? People lost their lives and here you are asking for pictures of them losing their lives, I pray this doesnt happen to you or any member of your family, But for once in your life, Have common sense and stop exposing your foolishness online
Sunexy:

FTC...hehehe

RIP to dem
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by hmath3991(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2015
were they running without shoes on?
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Sunexy(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
naijainfogalery:
you think this is funny right? People lost their lives and here you are asking for pictures of them losing their lives, I pray this doesnt happen to you or any member of your family, But for once in your life, Have common sense and stop exposing your foolishness online

Amen broda..but u shud nt insult me..u dnt repay a wrong with a wrong...tank u
grin
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by eminent007(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
i pity 4 dem ooo.
#UnsungHero
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by EtzAustine(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Rip
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Moz22: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
sandrajazmin:
May our names neva be attatched 2 the word RIP in Jesus name. Amen.
RIP 2 d dead

This got me wondering..
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Raxxye(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Sunexy:

FTC...hehehe

RIP to dem
At 55, Nigeria has produced a world-class idiot. Step out, Sunexy, and receive your prize!
Your stupidity would truly baffle an imbe.cile!

1 Like

Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2015
so sad.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Sunexy(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Raxxye:

At 55, Nigeria has produced a world-class idiot. Step out, Sunexy, and receive your prize!
Your stupidity would truly baffle an imbe.cile!

No matter how huge ur grammar is, it doesn't make wat u say sensible...learn to apply wisdom broda
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Too sad, R.I.P 2 dem.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by falseman(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
RIP to the dead.

My dad once told me if I'm at work and I get a call that he is dead I shouldn't rush home I should keep my calm, do what I have to do then come quietly.

He said no matter the situation never hit the panic button.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by apholaryn: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2015
dfinancial:
Where d two people na? Ok see one here
u're a goat..very uselless being.R.i.p to d lost souls btw.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by dollyinxx(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2015
This is a lesson fr all dt before u rescue a victim, first thing is to assess d situation to ensure that d scene is safe for u so u dnt bcom d next victim
May dia souls RIP
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2015
john633:
Ignorance is a disease

So u call dis ignorance ? A woman trying to save her kids and a man trying to stp d fire from spreading.
U deserve a life ban for dis comment.
Not even a RIP to d innocent souls and from judgement are trying to tell us ther deserve to die?
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by passionate88: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Lagos again? . Rest in Peace to the deads
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Missmossy(f): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2015
So disheartening. Such painful deaths.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Ekponoimo(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
May Their Gentle soul rest in peace. . I pass my sincere commiseration to the bereaved Family. I pray may the Almight God console them. And strengthen their faith.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2015
dollyinxx:
This is a lesson fr all dt before u rescue a victim, first thing is to assess d situation to ensure that d scene is safe for u so u dnt bcom d next victim
May dia souls RIP

Good advice bro May we nevr fine our selv in such situation. bt @ dat stage only few people will do dat not even me especially wen ur children are involve. That woman deserve an honour for such courage that's why women are so impotant in our society. May God bless all d Good mothers of dis world. RIP to d victim may we never cry over our loved ones.
Hit likes for d woman if u think she deserve it share if u think otherwise. And d man too
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by amazingqueen(f): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
The love of a mother....Rip to her sha.
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by adenine02: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
eleko1:
How sad sad.May we not die untimely

sry pls is their a timely death
Re: Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
ijustdey:

when will our public utilities coy be held responsible for this act of negligence when their installation causes someone life's and properties?
Gbam. That's one of the numerous reasons Nigeria is a third world and backward country. There is no accountability on anyone's part. Imagine something like that in a litigious society like US ?. God help Nigeria. So sad and unnecessary waste of human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.