Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? (928 Views)

FACTS ABOUT INTIMACY / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by demicupid(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2015
I stumbled on this question yesterday and decided to share,as for me,my parents never ever said anything related to that,infact,i remember vividly the day i was gisting with my siblings(my dad's room is very close so he could hear us),then we were playing on yoruba accent,we started saying;oko(as in hoe),oko(as in spear),oko(as in husband),then we heard my dad shouting;`all of you get inside there before i pounce on you'....i laughed so hard cause i knew why he did that,though my siblings didnt understand,lol.Nigerian parents dont wanna talk to their kids about sex,cause they feel it would corrupt their kids,which is very bad,so,do your parents ever talk to you about intimacy?
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by lampardizik(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Neither of them mentioned a word of the subject!!!
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Luvdmx(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
cool

Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing at all cheesy

But I won't make the same mistake though. sad
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Darkseid(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2015
We've never had that conversation till date. My papa never even ask me if I don get gf before.
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by blackmarya(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2015
not until i asked question related to that ish smiley
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2015
...Not for once.
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Godfullsam(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2015
My mum always say 'beware of women' oh.

One day i asked her, why do you always say i should beware of women are you not a woman?

Her reply was 'I don tell you my own'!

When i pressed for more answers she said, 'you wont understand now but you will understand later'.
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Gabaleve(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
If ur body touch omoge,she go get belle
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2015
My mum was very annoying...she'll be asking a 15year old "what is sex" sad like seriously mum
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by trapQ: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Not even a word. They just acted like the devil invented sex.
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by willbob(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
trapQ:
Not even a word. They just acted like the devil invented sex.
I wonder o
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Face ur book as usual or u get someone pregnant. .
Re: What Was The 1st Thing Your Parents Ever Told You About Intimacy? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
My mum tried sha but she said little about it..

(1) (Reply)

‘professional Lies’ / Maheeda Will Not Kill Somebody O. Releases Nude 2015 Christmas Photo 18+ / Ladies, Has A Lesbian Ever Showed An Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.