Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Husband And His Wife Were Always Fighting Each Other. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Husband And His Wife Were Always Fighting Each Other. (710 Views)

Fighting Corruption As Buhari Comes From China (Hilarious Photo) / Photos: Rams In Fighting Contest In Lagos / Husband And Wife Were Watching National Geographic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Husband And His Wife Were Always Fighting Each Other. by UndespicableMe(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2015
When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night.
The woman would shout - 'When I die, I will dig my way up, out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life..'
Neighbours feared her and the woman liked the fact that she was feared..
To everyone's relief, she died of a heart attack when she was 58. Her husband had a closed casket at the wake..
After the burial, he went straight to the local joint and began to party, as if there was no tomorrow. His neighbours, concerned for his safety, asked - 'Aren't you afraid that she may indeed be able to dig her way up and out of the grave and come back to haunt you for the rest of your life??'
The husband put down his drink and said - 'Let her dig. I had her buried upside down..'

1 Like

Re: A Husband And His Wife Were Always Fighting Each Other. by bewla(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY; Eeehhh Make Una Witness The Power And Gborology Of Mouth Odour Lolssssss / Akpos And Father Inlaw / **Joke Of The Day** Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.