Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD (798 Views)

Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : (2) (3) (4)

SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by pegolala(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
anyone else watching silicon valley?
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by bronzegoddess(f): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Frm d title I'm guessing its about d rich american people. Maybe beverly hills or d upper east side?
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by pegolala(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Frm d title I'm guessing its about d rich american people. Maybe beverly hills or d upper east side?
nope. its kinda like big bang theory but way cooler. its a HBO series abt 5 geek guys who are coders trying ro start their own company in the famous silicon valley california. wher facebook,google,bloger,linkdin an so many other companies started. its a very funny series.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by bronzegoddess(f): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
pegolala:

nope. its kinda like big bang theory but way cooler. its a HBO series abt 5 geek guys who are coders trying ro start their own company in the famous silicon valley california. wher facebook,google,bloger,linkdin an so many other companies started. its a very funny series.
oh okay. This is my first time hearing of it.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by SIRcumalot: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tres commas cheesycheesygrin
One of the best comedies on TV just behind Veep.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by Ksslib(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
pegolala:

Silicon valley is cool. Its hilarious. The blend of different stupid characters grin who are unique in their own hilarious way always keeps me screaming for more, but saying its way cooler than Bing Bang Theory? **scratchs head** Not in this world bro. Haba.

Well, I guess it all boils down to preference.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by pegolala(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Ksslib:

Silicon valley is cool. Its hilarious. The blend of different stupid characters grin who are unique in their own hilarious way always keeps me screaming for more, but saying its way cooler than Bing Bang Theory? **scratchs head** Not in this world bro. Haba.

Well, I guess it all boils down to preference.
guy silicon valley is better. some things in big bang theory that arent funny,they just usr that their background laugh to make understand that you are to laugh. silicon valley is just efortlessly funny.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by pegolala(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Tres commas cheesycheesygrin
One of the best comedies on TV just behind Veep.
av been hearing abt that veep. bt i havnt tried it. whats it about.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by tegak10: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
silicon valley make sense oooo.. U guys should watch youre the worst
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by SIRcumalot: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
pegolala:

av been hearing abt that veep. bt i havnt tried it. whats it about.
I'll try.
Basically it the actions of a Vice president surrounded by craziest staff trying to be more important than she really is and also a satire of american politics.
If you have seen "in the loop" its just like that.
Veep is the best comedy on TV.
@tegak10
You're the worst is very good too.
Re: SILICON VALLEY FANS THREAD by Hotdiamond(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is seaosn 3 out?

LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page / Short Vfx Film.... Its Freaking Amazing / Sex With Northerner Season One - Episode 1