Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

5 Crucial Reasons Manchester United Lost Heavily To Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Crucial Reasons Manchester United Lost Heavily To Arsenal (643 Views)

Five Reasons Manchester United Will Overpower Manchester City / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] / How The Super Sand Eagles Lost Heavily To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Crucial Reasons Manchester United Lost Heavily To Arsenal by soccerblitz: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Home advantage was not the reason Asene Wenger's side beat Manchester United, The Gunners have lost two home games this season; latest being a 3-2 champions league loss to Olympiakos. Louis Van Gaal and the players did not just get things right against Arsenal.

Asene Wenger fielded the side that lost 2-0 to Chelsea except Per Mertesacker who came in for the injured Laurent Koscielny.

A superb Alexis Sanchez double and a Mesut Ozil strike put the Gunners three goals to the good after only 20 minutes.

Manchester United struggled to compete against blistering attacking display from the Gunners.

Petr Cech was forced to make a number of decent saves to ensure a clean-sheet for Arsene Wenger's side.

FOUR CRUCIAL MISTAKES MANCHESTER UNITED MADE AT THE EMIRATES

1. WRONG COMBINATION IN DEFENCE

It came as a big surprise to everyone that Ashley Young played as a left-back; although, having lost Luke Shaw against PSV in the champions league, Daley Blind who is a natural left footer would have fitted into the left back position.

United players struggled against a more organised Arsenal attack lead by the trio of Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott.

FULL ANALYSIS HERE: http://soccerblitz.net/2015/10/05/5-crucial-reasons-manchester-united-lost-heavily-to-arsenal/

Re: 5 Crucial Reasons Manchester United Lost Heavily To Arsenal by chocolateme(f): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2015
My uncle Arsene Wenger from the same village
Re: 5 Crucial Reasons Manchester United Lost Heavily To Arsenal by Fozi(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
My uncle Arsene Wenger from the same village
Na so them take dey claim relationship
Re: 5 Crucial Reasons Manchester United Lost Heavily To Arsenal by prelinctus: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Op, I noticed some errors in the write-up. The goal Navas conceded yesterday wasn't the first goal he had conceded in la liga this season. Also, you were wrong when saying that De Gea hasn't kept a clean sheet this season. You do remember he was in goal when man utd trashed sunderland 3-nil. I also don't understand what you mean by man utd's attitude towards black players. Do you realise that there are a lot of black players in the first eleven? Your bias is too glaring. Try to be a lil bit more objective. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Ban From Stadium By FA / Melbourne Renegades Vs Perth Scorches 30 Dec, 2015 13th T20 Match Prediction Win / Sure Daily Winning Odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.