Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (26928 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Today the 5th day of October is generally marked as a day for teachers in Nigeria. In the spirit of that, let's use this opportunity to remember that remarkable teacher that impacted our lives either positively or the other way round. I'll go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr Tofa, once in Ang. Grammar School, somewhere in Delta. Thank you for contributing to what i am today. Infact I'll classify you as a " a teacher without border" lol. There is barely a subject he can't teach you. Thanks also for always tearing my back with those your rafia cane. lol now i know the importance. Happy Teachers Day to you sir!!!!!
Let's keep the ball rolling. Share yours!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Aunty bimpe! I remember when i was in primary3, i broke the ruler of one boy named Abass, the woman beat me like craze, she beat me to the extent that, when i got home and told my dad about it, i started crying again, my dad made all sorts of threats that he would come to my school the following day,

the next day, i went to school and started braggin to my friends that my daddy will beat that aunty, i couldnt wait..

During break time, my dad came to my school, he asked me where the woman was, i told him..my dad went to go and talk to her, they entered a classroom together, i stood in one corner expecting the teacher to come out with bruises and bumps from my fathers beatings,

to my utter surprise, the teacher(aunty bimpe) and my dad came out of the classroom with smiles on their faces, my daddy was smiling sheepishly and the aunty was also smiling too, they were talking and smiling at each other,

i almost collapsed !!! I just started crying, all my hopes were dashed ,me that i was hoping that my daddy will beat the teacher and take me away frm that school,

my dad just left without saying a word, he was just smiling at her

I still hate that aunty till today !

I dont blame my daddy tho, that woman had a large butt!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by cooltony09: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2015
To my badass Agric Teacher, I still dey feel the pain of your cane for my back. Your reward dey sha

7 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by nedu2000(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Miss Irene...ruthless,st catherine's model school.She got married sha,the person way marry her try,became Mrs Anobili

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2015
My Biology teacher, that man boring die.. Only him can make the topic of reproduction seem so BORING...

Miss Shade, my Yoruba teacher, she sexy and get boobs like MAD. Because of her, most Science students offered Yoruba from SS1 to SS3...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by vincent561(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2015
I was very close to most of my teachers then. But I'll give it to my physics teacher. A very strict and straightforward man. He made me love physics.

Happy Teachers' Day Sir!.

4 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nelsizzy(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Tunde. I still dey remember the cane wey u flog me when u ask me make i draw Lion as pratical. No b my fault say the lion resemble goat na angry

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
cooltony09:
To my badass Agric Teacher, I still dey feel the pain of your cane for my back. Your reward dey sha
As in ehhh, you're funny though. You should be feeling the gain now, not the pain. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Mr Tunde. I still dey remember the cane wey u flog me when u ask me make i draw Lion as pratical. No b my fault say the lion resemble goat na angry
Yours is small na. I don't want to remember one Mr Alikwe aka (don't rub it). You don't dare enter his fine art studio a munit past his class period. Our female corpers hear am sha. The man bad gon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Abija" the nickname, Ansar-ud-deen grammar school falolu.

this man made me drag my buttocks on bare ground from the school gate to staff room.

my new uniform got torn that day. my mum flogged nonsense out of me that day at home.

and my principal when I changed school, Mr kpotie,saint finbarrs college, ur words on encouragement made me not to give up despite challenges then.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by amnesty7: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
All of them were great. Malam Adamu in particular; friendly, courteous, firm. Malam Tanimu too, among my religious instructors. May they all be rewarded.

3 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nelsizzy(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Ambjosh:

Yours is small na. I don't want to remember one Mr Alikwe aka (don't rub it). You don't dare enter his fine art studio a munit past his class period. Our female corpers hear am sha. The man bad gon.
the cane wey dah man flog me dah day no b hear ooo. Six hot strokes....chai!
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Ginaz(f): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2015
to my social science teacher, she wicked die gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Raheem.

sheloy day school. alimosho, Lagos.

best I can remember,
God bless you, wherever you are ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
My dad...... Though I so much caused mischief when he taught in my class those years, He always took his time to Make sure we understood.

Looking back, I thank God I was his pupil. kiss

9 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by California30(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2015
I had many of em.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
[email] Well no teacher made an impact in my life. [/email]
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by itsIYKE(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
My elementary 4 teacher.......made us recite the whole multiplication table every morning........they went ahead to flog the heck out of those that failed any......so strict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Adaahjacob(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
My English teacher. I kissed her at tender age.
Won po kaaan grin cheesy grin From uncle Emma to Mallam Umar to Aunty Alice

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
but i can't remember any of my teacher cry... I remember uncle Sam shaaa, he his not my teacher but my hostel master... mhen uncle cn task students when they return frm holiday.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by phrezzz: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Ah shoutout to my then Physics teacher AKA Jackie chan the only man that made a notorious hardend cult guy CRY after floging him with that tiny koboko. those who went to govt school will understand.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Psylas(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
All my teachers na wash

1 Like 1 Share

Mrs Eze( NNSS OJO)
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by dammytosh: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
I love My Teachers
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Auntie Oby!she's very wicked.Flogs recklessly...she's childless till date...I av 4givn her tho.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by emmanuel596(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
The ones that now rape and molest innocent young girls
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by tolexy007(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
b
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by obailala(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Umunna - Chemistry, FGC Warri.

This man literally opened the heads of everyone (including the proven dunces) and poured chemistry into our heads very effortlessly; a true Hero!

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. / How Much Money The University Of Ibadan Gets From Government Annually / I Lost My First Bank Atm Card How Do I Block It, Via Text Or Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.