Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (26983 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Psylas:
All my teachers na wash
Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
my class teacher.he was so cute and he had a crush on me.so grin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by cristweeezy(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Ambjosh:
Today the 5th day of October is generally marked as a day for teachers in Nigeria. In the spirit of that, let's use this opportunity to remember that remarkable teacher that impacted our lives either positively or the other way round. I'll go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr Tofa, once in Ang. Grammar School, somewhere in Delta. Thank you for contributing to what i am today. Infact I'll classify you as a " a teacher without border" lol. There is barely a subject he can't teach you. Thanks also for always tearing my back with those your rafia cane. lol now i know the importance. Happy Teachers Day to you sir!!!!!
Let's keep the ball rolling. Share yours!
mr adetunji and reverend owusu... Dem b hell.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by room089: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Dr Patience Jonathan!
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Lincoln275(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
How would I forget my physics teacher , Mr. Salawu. The guy flogged me till I faint , so therefore I will never forget him
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Amiano(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Anie, My Physics teacher, strict n straightward person. He made me luv physics. Tanx to u sir whr eva u ar
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Simitrendy: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
[b]The teacher I will never forget is

grin

Mr Akinjobi he thought me Economics ah that man use my eyes to see weeen!

Actually I was in my dormitory sleeping cos I was tired after break So I slept off

That's how housemaster came to catch lazy students in d hostel fortunately the man is Green House Master

As I was sleeping and snoring nah so the man enter wink

I be like I don die so Principal go tell me to go and call my parents

That's how he woke me up he said Similoluwa go and join those people kneeling down in front of d Principal office cheesy

I started begging him d man no wan gree wink

I just vex bounce go my class

I no even go principal office talk less of kneeling down

Na so me dey receive lecture and other offenders like me grin dey kneel down

Na how the man con reach principal office con dey shout where is Similoluwa and me dey class.

Na so d principal talk say make strong boys go bring me grin

As I reach principal place them talk say make them give me 6 Stroke of the atori cane

wink

The Principal con ask why did u go for classes when u r part of this perpetual

Mr Akinjobi caught u sleeping YES or NO?

No Sir

Mr Akinjobi ah Similoluwa I caught u sleeping

Similoluwa: Me! When Sir? Not Me oh!

Na so I deny am like Peter and d man wan dey cry nothing concern me jor !

The principal con release me talk say Mr Akinjobi no get evidence but his eyes dey all over me

grin

[/b]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by femzysticks(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
sergeant Khundum

He was the school terrorist back then in secondary school (AFSS)
There was a day he flogged me I almost couldn't stand up. I felt body pain for over two weeks

When I graduated I saw him in a provision shop where he was buying tissue paper. He had 1000 naira not and the sellers had no change. He had not seen me by then and I told the sellers to add it to my bill and they told him 'oga no worry person don pay' and when he looked out of shock/surprise he gave me a very hot slap

Then he said 'if everyone was like you the world would have been a better place, after all I did to you...'

I was like...
That's the past!

10 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Eniqurl(f): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
My french teacher.... Weray man undecided

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by amdoyin82(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr babatunde of agric dept.. Iganmode grammar school. Ota. D man is outstanding. Suave and outspoken.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Dyt(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Anglican girls seminary
I give Mrs Nwanchukwu
Command sec school ipaja
I give my biology teacher in ss2 and 3, even if I can't rem his name
grin grin

Happy teachers day

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Gasout(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2015
My biology teacher; Mr Collins. I got used to bulky note from my ss1. Where u used double 80 leaves for biology just for a term.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Olabisi, my former Maths Teacher. But for his patience and faith in me, I would have remained a Maths dummy. I'll never forget him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by oshiosense(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Miss Izebije, who was so fond of me and Mr. Ikpelokho, my mentor. Lost contact with them since my primary school years
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by shenisaac(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
My Biology teacher Mrs Pochi and my chemistry teacher Mrs Lengzaka. God bless their generations.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by rotexteymie(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
MR ERNEST OKALO........ very funny and principled man although he never taught me.........
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by cycline404(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Edema Helpers International College
Mr. Apostle (Damm That man follow wipe Jesus Christ) Central Pry School.
Mr. Linus (That man go flog u him color go dey change) Tonia College

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by adenine02: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
my chemistry teacher

he inspire me

and now am a chemistry teacher

9 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Ambjosh:
Today the 5th day of October is generally marked as a day for teachers in Nigeria. In the spirit of that, let's use this opportunity to remember that remarkable teacher that impacted our lives either positively or the other way round. I'll go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr Tofa, once in Ang. Grammar School, somewhere in Delta. Thank you for contributing to what i am today. Infact I'll classify you as a " a teacher without border" lol. There is barely a subject he can't teach you. Thanks also for always tearing my back with those your rafia cane. lol now i know the importance. Happy Teachers Day to you sir!!!!!
Let's keep the ball rolling. Share yours!

It's a global event bro.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by jcshina(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Osewa, my mathematics teacher then in Ijebu Jesa Grammar School, osun state. He make me love both mathematics and further mathematics also Mr Abe, Mr Ayeni. Thank you so much..... Also can't forget the likes of Mrs fatokun, Mrs Ajelowokan, Mrs Awe...... In my primary school days.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by braine(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Faco!!!! The man showed us hell and we hated him so much. But know I can see the positive outcome of his "wickedness" in my life.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by ITSaWRAPPP: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2015
A corper. Can't remember his name. He made me fall in love with Economics. God bless him

Mr. Matthew, helped me understood Book keeping and Account back in SSS class. God bless Him.

Finally, my Home economics teacher who said I was going to repeat JSS because she assumed I played too much. God gave her a shocker and shut her up by helping me grab the 9th position in a class of 99 students grin..God help her too, she made me went the extra mile to prove her wrong.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

5 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by maximilian19(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Well no teacher made an impact in my life. [/email]

dat mean u neva see the forewall of a primary sch, let alone a lesson teacher. Or maybe, u are among the people dat went to school road instead of school.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by faithchubby93(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2015
I remember Aunty Fash.... we tremble at the mere sight of her. She was childless at 40+ desperately in need of a child but was extremely wicked... To God be the glory 3years back she gave birth to triplet and she retired.
Oh! i will never forget MAMA ONOME AND AUNTY DORCAS, my favorite teachers of all time...continue to rest in the bosom of OUR LORD JESUS... AMEN!
WORD OF FAITH GROUP OF SCHOOLS,IYARO BRANCH,BENIN - CITY. CLASS 2010

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by AdemolaA2: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Ashaolu, my physics teacher @ zinnia college.. hated physics with passion from the onset and he made sure it became my favourite afterwards. Kudos Sir!!!
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Bro Benjamin Okala. A seminarian in my school then. The man was huge, macho and looked very fierce. His favourite flogging style was touch your toes. One day the man use my waist do base drum as he lashed series of cane on me in the touch your toes position. One time in my school, students went to pray for him to die in the school chapel. Everybody was scared of him. We nicknamed him 'stone cold'

Once you hear "stone is coming" na to comport yourself in the most responsible way ever.

6 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Emmalez(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Eze my primary 3 class teacher.. in (AFRICAN CHURCH PRIMARY SCHOOL)
she loves me but still beat me the more during class period...
she wrote (ALWAYS PLAYING IN THE CLASS) on my report card comment even with my 2ND position in class lolz...

i miss her like kilode...

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by mrdino(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Fagbemi my geography teacher, Victory High School, Ikeja. I can neva forget him, he taught d subject with passion.

3 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by 360ng: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Charity - biology teacher..

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Godstile: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
I give it to Mr Osiegbu of Ezechima Grammar school, OBIOR, delta state.

His cane flogging and discipline methods lingers in my brain and I must pass it to generations.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by onagoodday1: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Aahhhhh Mr ayeni...dem no born you well make you no Sabi read passage, after flogging, him go lock you for toilet way dem no flush...looking back now...I think he is one of the best things that happened to me

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by preciousMI1(f): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2015
my mom, my teacher.... she's d reason I was inspired into studying an educational course....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Professor Godwin Achinge Is Dead / OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.