Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? (39023 Views)

Guess The Drinks / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! / Sugar Contents Of The Drinks We Consume(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by simplisity(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Where is aqua Rapha Mbaka? Sharp!
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Anamachi3(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Richiy:
Hollandia
Na wetin u go choose fast fast abi, u no go choose water
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by pinkiberry(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I know, but what inspired the choice? tongue
jamb question
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by DrGroove(f): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Na Ribenna me I go drink o...because Ribenna children are healthy children![/size]
ARE YOU A "CHILDREN"?
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
pinkiberry:
jamb question
Ordinarily, I would have ignored you but lemme just say this, you're too mean and it's not healthy for you.
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by benedict100(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis gal u go lyk cum(sperm) oo bcuz na milk e be...lolz
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by PublicAssurance: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am a shildren ooo.....aaaaahhh there is god ooo
DrGroove:

ARE YOU A "CHILDREN"?
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by onyeokeze1: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
For those of us who know better - I WINE. Yes a glass of wine with ur food. Pls stop drinking water with ur food. Only drink water 30 minutes before eating or 2 hrs after eating. Pls throw away the rest drinks on d pic.
We are talking about healthy eating. Quote me.
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by onyeokeze1: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
For those of us who know better - I WINE. Yes a glass of wine with ur food. Pls stop drinking water with ur food. Only drink water 30 minutes before eating or 2 hrs after eating. Pls throw away the rest drinks on d pic.
We are talking about healthy eating. Quote me.
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Juliesexy(f): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lucozade BOOST. I need it. wink cheesy
You need it for what? cheesy
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by peterjero(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:
I won't pick any of the above, I prefer Buhari's favourite drink.....Fura da nono, hopefully kunu and fura da nono would make me a dullard and Nigerians would vote me for president in 2044.
Bros where your inspiration dey come from? I nearly laugh die so tey people dey knock my door so wetin dey happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Ariyoh1: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2015
WaterWaterWater
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by JoeCutie(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Juliesexy:
You need it for what? cheesy
For that thing? cheesy

Where have you been? undecided
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Ariyoh1: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=peterjero post=38706042]
Is dat an inspiration or stupidity referring no 1 citizen of ur country as dullard. Where were u and ur people wen Nigerians are seeking an intelligent and brilliant fellow who can restructure our gifted country. U r now colliding ur lips to call someone who can buy u and eat a dullard. U r senseless
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by peterjero(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2015
I didn't insult you and if you interpreted it that way then I'm sorry and if you were part of those those that called GEJ clueless then you will die by tomorrow evening thanks for your understanding
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by peterjero(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=Ariyoh1 post=38706193][/quote]
I didn't insult you and if you interpreted it that way then I'm sorry and if you were part of those that called GEJ clueless then you will die by tomorrow evening thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by flokii: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2015
why Alomo no dey dere?.. d big bottle
I no dey take any joor..
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Spybradd: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:
I won't pick any of the above, I prefer Buhari's favourite drink.....Fura da nono, hopefully kunu and fura da nono would make me a dullard and Nigerians would vote me for president in 2044.
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Richiy(f): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Anamachi3:

Na wetin u go choose fast fast abi, u no go choose water

Dem ask na.......
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by montezz(f): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Hollandia ni o!
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by SweetTee(f): 2:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Hollandia = life. smiley smiley
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by RomanyChi(f): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2015
No red wine or tequila sad how pity grin
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by kenoz(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Glass of water
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Moz22: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=17pt]Hollandia[/size] grin

I like anything milk kiss

Pig breast milk?
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Btoyob(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2015
water
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by delishpot: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Holandia
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by spacyzuma(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Hollandia Strawberry Yoghurt.

I almost got addicted to that drink 3/4 years ago.

I really miss it. Last time I visited home, I drank it every other day. smiley
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Shawarmaplus(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
shumuel:
Correct, shawarma for you

Ok waiting for it..

****U may need us. Check our profile****
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by liyahwillie(f): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2015
A glass of water!! All the rest are fattening nd I'm my way to jog to burn excess fat!catch ya later#MISSION POSSIBLE!
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by Shawarmaplus(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:
A glass of water!! All the rest are fattening nd I'm my way to jog to burn excess fat!catch ya later#MISSION POSSIBLE!

Nice. Work hard play hard..

****U or ur friends may need us. Check our profile****
Re: A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? by tonynickson(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hollandia milk! Because milk makes my gut flatulent and gives me a spastic colon . So I get to fart around people who "looked for my trouble", all day. REVENGE!
u need not make me laugh. Am busy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Nigerian Local Name For Oregano Leaves ? / Enugu Amala Hangout Causes Controversy On Twitter / Urhobo Owofibo (oil Soup) Aka Owo Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.