Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter (26630 Views)

Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by room089: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na Buhari abi APC cause this one?
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by shizzy7(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mad Man,,,Yaba left patient

BUT he should have just ran away instead of committing suicide,, the children might start feeling guilty.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
aguiyi:
Yoruba and evil

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Holuwakemmy16(f): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
And they will say is d hand of devil
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The world has always been like this.

It is our duty as Christians (if you are one) to be the Light that shines in the darkness.
I rather walk in ashawo joint than rape, satan no fit casy me because me no dey holy
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
DONSMITH123:
A 73-year-old man identified as Agidi Omolola, has been arrested by detectives from Ondo state police command for attempting to rape his daughter.
The incident occurred at Ijare in Ifedore Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the suspect invited the girl into his room, removed her underwear and started to force himself on her.

In the process, the elder brother of the victim caught their father in the process and quickly raised the alarm.

The case was immediately reported at the Ijare Police Station where a team of detectives were dispatched.

Pa Omolola was taken to the station where he was interrogated and subsequently detained.

State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Wole Ogodo, recalled that the victim’s brother identified as Muyiwa was the one who saw the suspect while he was about defiling the innocent girl.

Ogodo said the suspect quickly rushed inside the house and drank a substance suspected to be poison before the arrival of the police.

He explained that the suspect was writhing in pains when he got to the police station and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital, having taken a poisonous substance.

Ogodo advised parents and guardians to take care of their children, warning those who take advantage of women and girls to stop the act or face the consequences.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/man-takes-poison-after-son-caught-him-attempting-to-rape-daughter/

I just came to check his name.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Franzinni: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
He should not be buried they should use the body for biology practical, he is a waste of space.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

I just came to check his name.

so, what's your conclusion after checking grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let the name checking Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by RedCard1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rape and Yoruba people are like GEJ and corruption. That tribe na rapists kingdom for life.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I rather walk in ashawo joint than rape, satan no fit casy me because me no dey holy

Play safe always man, play safe.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by OKUCHI11(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
How much be ashawo ??
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by menix(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
The rate at which yoloba men _rape teen galz has left the Naira rate to the dollar no option than to remain stagnant..

I hail my fellow Agidi's in the house..
Ur fore father's re dickted..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

so, what's your conclusion after checking grin

I wasn't disappointed with the name.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by emmanuel596(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
A good way to die hard
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Spybradd: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Mod abeg permit me to insult this man small. imagine the idiot, fool, nonsense, sexual brohaha, nicumpu...YORUBA BASTARDS.. lipsrsealed

Nò let those southwastes catch u,o.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

y should a father rape his own flesh and blood.
evil spirit
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by jimmyolasun: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
. grin

"This man deserve to be hang to death". Y should police still rush him to the hospital with such devilish act?[/quote] he was actually taken to the hospital so he could eventually be sentenced to die by the rope.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by joviegghead: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Handwork of konji.. As for the nuisance shouting 'yoruba' , i suggest u get something doing with your miserable life and stop pointing one tribe as the cause of this act.. I think some people are just too dumb to offer any good comments on NL.. Mtcheew.. Zombies everywhere... Clear joor..
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

I wasn't disappointed with the name.

you bi bad guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Play safe always man, play safe.
sure, condom is the only safeguard and police raid is the only threat,leave agbero for mathias, dem that one na begger, and if condom burst , we go live case baba God, page,shitta, club royal, the place, pekkers and so on.na baba God go safe us.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

sonofananimal:
evil spirit
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Spybradd:

Nò let those southwastes catch u,o.

grin

my brother, i was mad when i saw the post
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Spybradd: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
RedCard1:
Rape and Yoruba people are like BUHARI and ILLITERACY..
That tribe na rapists kingdom for life.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
RedCard1:
Rape and Yoruba people are like GEJ and corruption. That tribe na rapists kingdom for life.
why the tribal na. undecided

Why is it only in NAIRALAND that Yoruba and igbos go in war with each other
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by adorable29(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Come oooo, this is getting out of hand!

Reported cases of men molesting their little daughters and other little girls is getting more frequent......

Some who can't wrap their head around this disgusting act are attributing it to money rituals.

But what kind of money is a 70year old man looking for again at his age that can push him to doing such?!

God please protect your daughters!
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Islie: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
They should have allowed the poison kill him than revive him

He should rot in hell if he was dead
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by theDEVILisHERE: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Looks like Ondo state and its people should probably be quarantined
It's getting too reckless over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) / Suspected Cultists Kill Young Man In Port Harcourt / Man Kills Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.