Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Help A Job Seeker, Please!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Job Seeker, Please!!! (701 Views)

Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures / See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Job Seeker, Please!!! by Ammy5565(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Good day house,
Please i'm in dire need of a job in Port Harcourt. I have a Bsc. in Accounting with a year experience in customer relations. Any Accounting opening which can help me gain relevant experience will be highly appreciated, even with little pay. I also possess advanced skills in using Microsoft office programs and can handle Admin related functions along side.
Please i will appreciate the help of anybody with useful information in this regard.
Thanks in anticipation.
God bless.
Re: Please Help A Job Seeker, Please!!! by RUTHINYAEGBE: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Please Help A Job Seeker, Please!!! by Oby2424: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
God has sent me to u to tell you that there is a very easy and wonderful way to get the job u desire.This coming sunday is our convenant day of business and careers in Winners, Come with ur CV or even draft an employment letter with the heading of the company you wish to work for, By the most High that i serve, that job will be yours.The venue is at cannaanland Ota, you can contact me with dis number for more info 08131071470.This also goes out to all job seekers out, Come and your life will neva be the same.God bless You

(1) (Reply)

Interview / FHI 360 Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Cuso International 2016 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.