Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng (71116 Views)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / Stunning Or SAD: Meet 7 Years Old Nigerian Model That Takes Provocative Photos / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by adonbilivit: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Goldenheart(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
mummy dapo is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by room089: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Are you guys pained?

If you don't blow your trumpet, nobody will hear it!
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by kobe79: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
goodmorning40:
Sun Mgbeke

no be small mgbeke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by officialgeorge(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Dis one na mother of d sun...lol grin..lol...bold step sha
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by SylarsMcQuins: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
This one na arrangee, she paid her way to the front page either through cash or in kind.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by tommykiwi(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Abeg where is her number, so I can arrange this babe for my guy.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by artade: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
So because she's not wearing brassier and pant like others, she don become "Aunty"... abi?
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Sun mama! I blame Sun paper
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by kobe79: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Goldenheart:
mummy dapo is that you?

mummy ke na iye Sukura be that ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
And this made FP Smh!!
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by kobe79: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
tommykiwi:
Abeg where is her number, so I can arrange this babe for my guy.

who be ur guy ? sharp guy abi na u need the number grin grin grin

nothing do u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by omooba2019(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Abeg na for wia den dey contest for moon girl? Me too wan try my luck grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Tamakay(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
adedayourt:
in summary

Hahahahaha bad guy making me laugh uncontrollably dis morning
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by godoluwa(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2015
madridguy:
This one na Sun Mama not 'Sun Girl'. I believe the sun mama use THE SUN newspaper as an avenue to seek for her missing ribs.
do not be decieved, shes not `Sun Mama' but `Sun Grandma'
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by tommykiwi(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2015
kobe79:

who be ur guy ? sharp guy abi na u need the number grin grin grin

nothing do u
you want kill me ni? dis mama pass my own power abeg.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by adedayourt(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Tamakay:

Hahahahaha bad guy making me laugh uncontrollably dis morning

kikii smiley
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by sheftyxz(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2015
It was a mistake. she wanted to send her daughter pix. I knw her daughter, we went to the same school. she's pretty

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Simitrendy: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2015
I don laff taya I swear nah the woman dem suppose use for Orijin Model

This one nah Sun Ancestors

Great Grand Ma

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Simitrendy: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2015
sheftyxz:
It was a mistake. she wanted to send her daughter pix. I knw her daughter, we went to the same school. she's pretty
U sef they use style whine her

She no fit differentiate between she n her daughter pic

grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by frisky2good(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Dey there dey hate. You know whether na goat her family take celebrate this "great achievement"?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Exponental(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Seeing it from 3 angles. 1. "My husband was once a children"- Ex FL 2. Once a girl, ever a girl 3. Probably sent in by her parents who see her as their girl . Any of the 3 is applicable

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Na you talk so oooooo.

godoluwa:
do not be decieved, shes not `Sun Mama' but `Sun Grandma'
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by menix(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Hahahaha..

This one nah Sun Grand Mum..

Sun Photo editor/weekend Editors should better wake up..
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Lmao cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by clemzo101(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Dis one na sun grand ma.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by siegfried99(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Kwakwakwakwa grin grin

Lwkm here grin Eleyi Gidi Gan grin

Sun mama grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by adorable29(f): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
cry grin lipsrsealed grin

Abeg make una free her joor!

She is a beaurrriful, confident African woman....

Age is norrin but a number.....

Just a little make over and packaging here and there and you ll think she is Beyonce...

Hehehe....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin lmao
You dey laff person dat looks better than you,no allow all dis Nairaland guys dey deceive you
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Hahhahahhahhahha
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Aminat508(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You dey laff person dat looks better than you,no allow all dis Nairaland guys dey deceive you
embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.