Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures (1147 Views)

Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / Slut Walk For Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by oloyede252(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
stop discrimination against slut!!!!!!!

Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by Shymm3x: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Me likey.

I love me a slut like Amber Rose - give her the long African honeypipe with no strings attached...with the sound of Mutombo coming out of her dyck sucking lips. Definitely one of the most coveted MILFs ever with a ridiculous body.

But we also need to praise the real nyggahs who made these sluts a household name. Without Kanye West and subsequently Wiz Khalifa...there won't be no Amber Rose. Ditto all the other sluts Kim K et al. The power of the D with star power gave sluts a voice.

1 Like

Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by Fkforyou(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
She is a sexy slut wink

1 Like

Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by oloyede252(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
power to the sluts

1 Like

Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by 5minsmadness: 5:58am On Oct 06, 2015
You notice how it's only UGLY women that go for this slut walk? Why didn't the brunette on her right strip for the slut walk. She looked more attractive.
Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Fkforyou:
She is a sexy slut wink
All sexy ladies are sluts.
Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by Fkforyou(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
All sexy ladies are sluts.
To me genevieve is sexy but I dont think she is a slut. Get my point?
Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Fkforyou:

To me genevieve is sexy but I dont think she is a slut. Get my point?
YES
Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by funlord(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2015
grin Biatch! gtfoh and go slurp on some balls! You rents almost due again!
Re: Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures by adahgold(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
This babe gallant sha.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Invented The D-box-a Major Breaktbrough In Global Healthcare! Pics / By The Time I Realized, We Had Booked Down Everything And Paid Deposits To Many / I'm In Love With My Husband's Younger Brother, Pls What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.