Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Get Free Website Hosting For A Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Free Website Hosting For A Year (398 Views)

Happy MMM Survival Day. It Crashed Exactly Today A Year Ago / Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? / BE Sincere – Which One Of These Can You Do Without For A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Website Hosting For A Year by epelumi42(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Free hosting for a year

The instruction is simple:

Goto Godaddy.com and search your desired domain. Ignore all the other offers of hosting.

Add to cart if available or simply keep searching till you find a proper name.

Checkout and create and account on godaddy.

Fill in your billing address and debit card details (visa or MasterCard, verve not accepted). Don't worry, your ATM is safe with godaddy.

Pay for the website and simply contact me with your domain name details, I'll handle the rest.

If you encounter any problem,

Contact 08036656257 or email me at thepenplayer@gmail.com

See? Piece of cake. Available for just 10 serious persons ready to project their website to another level.

Just notify me here if you want in.

Note: Website designing knowledge is important.