Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is Victor Moses Indirectly Telling Nff To Stop Inviting Him? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Victor Moses Indirectly Telling Nff To Stop Inviting Him? (730 Views)

Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gernot Rohr Signs Contract With NFF To Lead Super Eagles of Nigeria / NFF To Unveil Le Guen As Coach For Super Eagles On July 18 – PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Victor Moses Indirectly Telling Nff To Stop Inviting Him? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think that with his recent attitude anytime he is been called up to play for his national team will tell even the blind that he is avoiding the super Eagles like plague.

If so is the case, why don't he openly announce his international retirement? Why giving us false hope only to fail us on the eleventh hour?

The other time we were about to play Tanzania, he feigned injury but only to appear on a debut at his lone club westham.

This Time around, he is on injury precautions. Why waiting all these while to say it? Why didn't he tell it to oliseh prior to the release of the list?.
Now since he has opt out, which player in his right senses will replace him in emergency? Since I started watching the game of soccer, I very never heard about any player turning down his invitation to the National team over silly excuses except the likes of adebayor, and Eto .

My problem Is not him quitting, but my main problem is shutting the door for players like MARTINS, IHEANACHO, and many more which I don't know.

Am a big fan of moses but his attitude towards his national team is uncalled for.

Who knows when last he played for us, probably last world Cup if am right.

If am Sunday oliseh, I will be the last person to invite him again, cos last time I checked, attackers nor wingers is and never will be our problem..

Thank God he is not a midfielder.

Icon4,terzurum,safarigirl,

1 Like

Re: Is Victor Moses Indirectly Telling Nff To Stop Inviting Him? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
krattoss:
I think that with his recent attitude anytime he is been called up to play for his national team will tell even the blind that he is avoiding the super Eagles like plague.

If so is the case, why don't he openly announce his international retirement? Why giving us false hope only to fail us on the eleventh hour?

The other time we were about to play Tanzania, he feigned injury but only to appear on a debut at his lone club westham.

This Time around, he is on injury precautions. Why waiting all these while to say it? Why didn't he tell it to oliseh prior to the release of the list?.
Now since he has opt out, which player in his right senses will replace him in emergency? Since I started watching the game of soccer, I very never heard about any player turning down his invitation to the National team over silly excuses except the likes of adebayor, and Eto .

My problem Is not him quitting, but my main problem is shutting the door for players like MARTINS, IHEANACHO, and many more which I don't know.

Am a big fan of moses but his attitude towards his national team is uncalled for.

Who knows when last he played for us, probably last world Cup if am right.

If am Sunday oliseh, I will be the last person to invite him again, cos last time I checked, attackers nor wingers is and never will be our problem..

Thank God he is not a midfielder.

Ico n4,terzuru m,saf arigirl,

thesame way it was alleged that he menadiciously stated that he was under injury confinement prior the Confederations cups tornament that instanteneously followed after the 2013 nations cup finals only to descry him featuring in Chelses's pre-season matches shortly after the tornament that same year.

I opine that players who are zealously famished about playing for Nigeria should on be liberated to wear the super eagles jersey on pitch, any culpable ones should be discarded, irrespective of the 'prestigious' clubs they may be playing for.
It should a noble and honourable act to play for your country.

Enough of unpatriotic opprobrious infractions!
Re: Is Victor Moses Indirectly Telling Nff To Stop Inviting Him? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
blueto:

thesame way it was alleged that he menadiciously stated that he was under injury confinement prior the Confederations cups tornament that instanteneously followed after the 2013 nations cup finals only to descry him featuring in Chelses's pre-season matches shortly after the tornament that same year.

I opine that players who are zealously famished about playing for Nigeria should on be liberated to wear the super eagles jersey on pitch, any culpable ones should be discarded, irrespective of the 'prestigious' clubs they may be playing for.
It should a noble and honourable act to play for your country.

Enough of unpatriotic opprobrious infractions!
I don't know why he is forming or who he is forming for.

(1) (Reply)

DR Congo 2-time Champions Of Africa: 7 Lessons For Nigeria / Adam Johnson Whatsapp Messages With Underage Girl / Hilarious Olympic Medal Table For Africa Continent In Rio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.