Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released (20802 Views)

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by tevinsolt: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

You should have tried answering the important questions I posed to you.

Igbos are not like Yorubas who are very verbal, bile-filled, hateful, greedy and envious and have the habit of using touts and political thugs to harass, maim, loot and destroy the means of livelihoods of lawful citizens in Lagos.

Recall that immediately after Nigeria's independence in 1960 the South-West region began to boil and heat up the polity with 'Operation Wetie' resulting great arson and mass murder till the Army boys struck and the rest is history.

Remember, the famous paper delivered by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi where he stated unequivocally that "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"! It's to falsely accuse the peace-loving and industrious Igbo people. Consult Google and gain more insight about your people.

One thing is certain that Yoruba tribe takes pride in lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. You can't explain that away!

You had pretended as if you're not in the know of the numerous threats and accusations of your Yoruba tribe against the Great Igbo Nation for dare seeking self-determination.

Recently, your folks instead of confronting their Fulani masters chose to cowardly put the blame of Falae's abduction on Igbos. It's really a pity Igbos have shared a country with unrepentant and mischievous hypocrites.

No one has the monopoly of violence. That Igbos are many in Lagos is a great advantage to the Igbos no matter the Yoruba States around Lagos.

So you can feign ignorance of the very obvious in the polity as you like. But the atrocious deeds of your forbears has great repercussions. It's a matter of time!

I wish you and your people well in your OduaArewanistan republic.

A quick read of our dialogue and the very first Igbo comments will beg to differ with your notion of Yoruba being spiteful and hateful....funnily enough my first conscious interaction with Igbo people as a 6 yeard old kid when I visited my extended family in Lagos from Kwara state, it was toxic! the woman was so full of hate, which I'm sure she fed her kids as well....but if you think Yorubas are "hate-filled, envious, greedy" can't really fault your opinion, you are entitled to it.
True no one has monopoly on violence, but if you also believe having Igbo's spread across the west as minorities is good for the Igbo tribe if anything crazy should happen....then by all means you can think that.

I would understand why there would be suspicions about Igbo being involved in the Kidnapped of Falae.....the evidence is kidnapping is rampant in the east, and with the way Igbo's have been trying tirelessly to pitch West against the North....it is a possibility, not that Igbo's did it, but it is called "considering all the evidence"

Last but not least Fvck Sanusi and what he said, together with the North and Fvck the East too.....Nigeria will breakup and we will all have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
tevinsolt:

A quick read of our dialogue and the very first Igbo comments will beg to differ with your notion of Yoruba being spiteful and hateful....funnily enough my first conscious interaction with Igbo people as a 6 yeard old kid when I visited my extended family in Lagos from Kwara state, it was toxic! the woman was so full of hate, which I'm sure she fed her kids as well....but if you think Yorubas are "hate-filled, envious, greedy" can't really fault your opinion, you are entitled to it.
True no one has monopoly on violence, but if you also believe having Igbo's spread across the west as minorities is good for the Igbo tribe if anything crazy should happen....then by all means you can think that.

I would understand why there would be suspicions about Igbo being involved in the Kidnapped of Falae.....the evidence is kidnapping is rampant in the east, and with the way Igbo's have been trying tirelessly to pitch West against the North....it is a possibility, not that Igbo's did it, but it is called "considering all the evidence"

And Fvck Sanusi, together with the North and Bleep the East

Stating that kidnapping is rampant in the East is a blatant lie. In Nigeria of today kidnapping is rampant in Yorubaland. Verify the stats from crime fighters!

It's well over a century ago since your Oyo Empire lost Ilorin city and its environs to the superior Fulani warriors. And ever since then Yorubas would rather look for Igbos to blame than challenge the frequent onslaught of the marauding Fulanis in SW.

Igbos cannot pitch a slave against his master. Igbos are too busy to engage in such petty things like Yorubas do.

Try advise your Yorubas folks to cease getting unnecessarily agitated and going after threads on IPOB with their mudslingings. It's pathetic already!

I wish you and your kinsmen well in your OduaArewanistan republic!

zimoni:

I forgot to describe the so-called Immigrants living in SW.

Igbos call us various names(both good and derogatory), yet I don't see them as our enemies rather our competitors who challenge us to wake up. Anambra have been leading in Neco, Waec, Jamb and Unity School exams for four years.

Igbos will call you ofe.mmanu, fear fear, yoloba cowards, Yoruba Yoruba, owambe, abok.i slave, red-oil eater and various derogatory names. Yet, they have never attacked our people.

Yes, I can say it anywhere. Apart from goading and taunting Yorubas, Igbos are good people. I personally don't see them as our enemies. I also know they call us names because they are angry of what happened between 1967 and 1970.

I have never seen Nl internet warriors bash Hausa/Fulani, it's always been about Igbos. Did you notice how they avoid Fulani related threads like plague?

We really need to wake up in Yorubaland
. A guy in agric section opened a thread and lamented about how the herdsmen destroyed his hectares of cassava farm when he was preparing to harvest. He reported to the police but police did nothing about it. Hectares of cassava gone just like that.

I'm angry. It's quite unfortunate. We don't take this shitt from anybody where I come from.

The Time To Wake Up and Defend Our Ancestral Land Is Now. Nobody will help us, we are on our own.
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by StOla: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

The cut off Mark's is preventing qualified igbos from attending unity schools . It's best we split, let everyone keep developing on their own pace.

The prevented Igbos did not qualify to begin with because they did not qualify for their state quota. Everybody who writes that exam is merely competing with his/her fellow statesmen for a chance in their state quota, thus pushing the cut off higher.

You have absolutely no business with how Sokoto fills a quota that was already theirs even before the candidates were born. Similarly, Sokoto has no business with how Anambra fills its quota.

The cut off mark ensures everybody benefits equally from government subsidized education without taking what belongs to another.

If you like shout and roll on the floor, you will get no more than your assigned state quotas.

Why can't Igbos learn that they have their own quota while others have theirs, which ensures all benefit from subsidised education fairly?

I have tried to explain from the standpoint of compulsory national integration - the goal of the unity schools.

I have also tried to explain from the standpoint of federal subsidy being shared equally. But the Igbos are deliberately pretending to be daft.

Unity school is not for Igbos, it is for all Nigerians. Why are the Igbos crying over the quota of the North when they have already filled their own allocation?

There are countless other schools out there besides the relatively insignificant number of unity school. So any one who fails to get on his state quota can continue academic pursuit at his own cost as all others who will not get into unity schools?

Has anyone deprived the Igbos of their quota?
Even in the early stages of unity schools after the war when there was a dip in South East education, did lower cut off marks prevent the then Eastern state from fulfilling their assured quota?

Someone gave an illustration of a conceptual African Unity School, with all African countries having their quota.
Will Nigeria complain that it must be given Rwanda's quota because they have lower scores?
Is it Rwanda's business if we score higher, thereby setting our own cut off hire than theirs?
Are there no other schools in Africa, that will make Nigeria continue to bicker over a few African Unity Schools as though it was the end of the world?

Why are Igbos so greedy to the extent that they are playing victim over a quota that is not theirs. Are they the only ones with high scores?

5 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by omonnakoda: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
StOla:

The prevented Igbos did not qualify to begin with because they did not qualify for their state quota. Everybody who writes that exam is merely competing with his/her fellow statesmen for a chance in their state quota, thus pushing the cut off higher.

You have absolutely no business with how Sokoto fills a quota that was already theirs even before the candidates were born. Similarly, Sokoto has no business with how Anambra fills its quota.

The cut off mark ensures everybody benefits equally from government subsidized education without taking what belongs to another.

If you like shout and roll on the floor, you will get no more than your assigned state quotas.

Why can't Igbos learn that they have their own quota while others have theirs, which ensures all benefit from subsidised education fairly?

I have tried to explain from the standpoint of compulsory national integration - the goal of the unity schools.

I have also tried to explain from the standpoint of federal subsidy being shared equally. But the Igbos are deliberately pretending to be daft.

Unity school is not for Igbos, it is for all Nigerians. Why are the Igbos crying over the quota of the North when they have already filled their own allocation?

There are countless other schools out there besides the relatively insignificant number of unity school. So any one who fails to get on his state quota can continue academic pursuit at his own cost as all others who will not get into unity schools?

Even in the early stages of unity schools after the war when there was a dip in South East education, did lower cut off marks prevent the then Eastern state from fulfilling their assured quota?

Someone gave an illustration of an conceptual African Unity School, with all African countries having their quota.
Will Nigeria complain that it must be given Rwanda's quota because they have lower scores?
Is it Rwanda's business if we score higher, thereby setting our own cut off hire than theirs?
Are there no other schools in Africa, that will make Nigeria continue to bicker over a few African Unity Schools as though it was the end of the world?

Why are Igbos so greedy to the extent that they are playing victim over a quota that is not theirs. Are they the only ones with high scores?

They are greedy confusionists and troublemakers.Are they the only ones from the south?In everything they must show themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by tevinsolt: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Stating that kidnapping is rampant in the East is a blatant lie. In Nigeria of today kidnapping is rampant in Yorubaland. Verify the stats from crime fighters!

It's well over a century ago since your Oyo Empire lost Ilorin city and its environs to the superior Fulani warriors. And ever since then Yorubas would rather look for Igbos to blame than challenge the frequent onslaught of the marauding Fulanis in SW.

Igbos cannot pitch a slave against his master. Igbos are too busy to engage in such petty things like Yorubas do.

Try advise your Yorubas folks to cease getting unnecessarily agitated and going after threads on IPOB with their mudslingings. It's pathetic already!

I wish you and your kinsmen well in your OduaArewanistan republic!

Well thank you for enlightening me on my history and how we were conquered by the "Superior Fulani army". Even if your recounti is true, the interesting thing about human history is that cities and kingdoms and vast empires have been conquered. Rome conquered Egypt, England conquered Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

What is unique about Ilorin is that a city that was conquered is still primarily Yoruba. And I guess the tourist who traveled through Nigeria pre-independence suprisingly never felt enough Fulani presence to write about. Even on Kwaratv After Yoruba which is default, the two other languages that come on for the News is Nupe and Baruten never once Fulani.

But you're the expert. Like I said I don't give a hoot what Igbo's do.....honestly if Igbo's want out today they'll get it, yall just have to organize yourself and speak with one voice. My Father have always said there is no way this Country won't divide and I see it too now.

4 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by cheruv: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
GentleToks:

It's an insult on the people of River state by claiming what is theirs.

This is what led to your downfall in the last civil war.

It's like Yorubas claiming Kogi, Edo, Delta and Kwara states.
Yeah...yorubas had also claimed Niger and bayelsa and moreover I don't see the rationale behind claiming Edo and Delta but your putting them shows how greedy yorubas are.
As for that civil war,I don't think we "lost" it undecided
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by shizzy7(f): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Your antics so far have been utterly diversionary. I doubt if any reasonable Igbo person's argument thus far is premised on the implementation of the Unity Schools admission policy.

The bone of contention is why people like you are so fixated in giving priority to Quota System in merit-related issues than in political appointments. Examine my write-ups and you will find my line of argument.

Let me still ask you these questions:

Were you bothered at all that the SE was left out in the 40 important political appointments made so far by the PMB administration?

Are you waiting for the compulsory ministerial appointments to take a stand?

Do you bother to consider the plight of children from poor homes who had up to 60 score and are being denied admission courtesy of the priority you place on Quota System implementation on Unity Schools

You cannot continue to perpetually rob Peter to pay parasitic Paul!

It's a matter of time...
So far I think I have written all of my posts on this thread in a Coherent manner for anybody to Decipher..

I hardly argue tribal, politics,inequality 'cos its a sensitive issue and I specifically told you to divert me to a thread about that.. I told you I'm here because its education....

Check all the posts on this thread you're one of those Diverting from Education to politics I told you they're are 2 different issues with different problems

But you Ignored my post about "Yoruba and SS states marks which are equally as high as that of Igbo,,Why is it that its Only Igbos that are feeling CheatedWhy
as regards the bolded, poor has levels...why do you think sokoto state has the highest poverty rate in Nigeria as high as 80+%??Are you trying to compare those in Enugu who are even Getting up to 60 to those of Sokoto who are not even interested at all..

The 7% for female students is also a way of keeping them unmarried at a young age thus hindering from reproducing bountifully..The unity school is also a safe haven for them protecting them from pedophiles.

Until you stop being sentimental and reason beyond what you think you know......Aurevoir

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
So far I think I have written all of my posts on this thread in a Coherent manner for anybody to Decipher..

I hardly argue tribal, politics,inequality 'cos its a sensitive issue and I specifically told you to divert me to a thread about that.. I told you I'm here because its education....

Check all the posts on this thread you're one of those Diverting from Education to politics I told you they're are 2 different issues with different problems

But you Ignored my post about "Yoruba and SS states marks which are equally as high as that of Igbo,,Why is it that its Only Igbos that are feeling CheatedWhy
as regards the bolded, poor has levels...why do you think sokoto state has the highest poverty rate in Nigeria as high as 80+%??Are you trying to compare those in Enugu who are even Getting up to 60 to those of Sokoto who are not even interested at all..

The 7% for female students is also a way of keeping them unmarried at a young age thus hindering from reproducing bountifully..The unity school is also a safe haven for them protecting them from pedophiles.

Until you stop being sentimental and reason beyond what you think you know......Aurevoir

You're still being sentimental and mischievous by standing logic on its head and avoiding my questions.

A child who had a low score does not mean he/she is from a poverty-ridden home! And getting high score isn't related to affluence! You need to stop beating about the bush!

This is politics section and Quota System policy and it's application is all about politics. To mischievous fellows like you more or less justify the exclusion of SE from the 40 important political appointments made so far by the PMB administration.

If at all you've any point to support your line of argument you wouldn't be stating that SW and SS scores are as high as that of the SE. That's no justification at all for the application of the Quota system criteria in merit-related issues at the expense of political appointments.

Check past records of the Unity Schools admission scores for the past decades to see the position of your Yoruba folks.

Here's a previous year's Unity Schools Admission Cut-off Marks for your consideration:

xtrorse:

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)

Summary:
Anambra - 139
Imo - 138
Ebonyi - 112 (the odd one out)
Abia - 130
Enugu - 134
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by omonnakoda: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:

Don't waste your time these are a people that are motivated by hatred that runs deep. The rest of us believe in the Nigeria project and will make sacrifices to keep it together not gloat vaingloriously in perceived superiority.
Those who want to send their kids to those schools must understand and accept their purpose. Eboes on the other hand would like to keep those low scoring states out to justify their feelings of superiority.It will NOT HAPPEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Don't waste your time these are a people that are motivated by hatred that runs deep. The rest of us believe in the Nigeria project and will make sacrifices to keep it together not gloat vaingloriously in perceived superiority.
Those who want to send their kids to those schools must understand and accept their purpose. Eboes on the other hand would like to keep those low scoring states out to justify their feelings of superiority.It will NOT HAPPEN

See hypocritical bigot from a juju-infested enclave whose tribesmen looted and wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state still pontificating and displaying lunacy in a public forum.

Have you forgotten your Yoruba tribe has the highest concentration of illiterates in the South of Nigeria? So you're nowhere near the education prowess of the Great Igbo Nation!

Go relish your OduaArewanistan republic!
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
StOla:

Someone gave an illustration of a conceptual African Unity School, with all African countries having their quota.

I read only d first paragraph, All d other trash na ur property.

I AM AGAINST ANY FORM OF QUOTA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by otr1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
I scored 165 then and didn't even honor the admission, so what the hell are you saying?

Majority of Igbos do not know how quota system works.
Anambra won't get more than its quota even if the cut-off mark is pegged at zero.
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
otr1:
I scored 165 then and didn't even honor the admission, so what the hell are you saying?

Majority of Igbos do not know how quota system works.
Anambra won't get more than its quota even if the cut-off mark is pegged at zero.

Utter trash!

If you're sensible you would rather advocate the elimination of Quota System in our polity...
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by shizzy7(f): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
When I checked the topic I thought Igbo states are the highest and all other states lower but some Yoruba &ss states are also high.. I just don't know how they are the ones that are now complaining...,,I believe in one Nigeria and I don't mind sacrificing anything for that oneness as far as I live in peace without hatred spewing around me..

IF they want Northern states to be as High as others, they might as well just say they don't want northerners in those schools because only a very Minute percent will make it..

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
tevinsolt:

Well thank you for enlightening me on my history and how we were conquered by the "Superior Fulani army". Even if your recounti is true, the interesting thing about human history is that cities and kingdoms and vast empires have been conquered. Rome conquered Egypt, England conquered Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

What is unique about Ilorin is that a city that was conquered is still primarily Yoruba. And I guess the tourist who traveled through Nigeria pre-independence suprisingly never felt enough Fulani presence to write about. Even on Kwaratv After Yoruba which is default, the two other languages that come on for the News is Nupe and Baruten never once Fulani.

But you're the expert. Like I said I don't give a hoot what Igbo's do.....honestly if Igbo's want out today they'll get it, yall just have to organize yourself and speak with one voice. My Father have always said there is no way this Country won't divide and I see it too now.

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Utter trash!

If you're sensible you would rather advocate the elimination of Quota System in our polity...

Alright, Igbo people are the greatest, they are the best and also the most supreme.

How will you then encourage Northern children to go to school?

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
I was only trying to explain reasons for the difference in scores,,and when I checked the topic I thought Igbo states are the highest and all other states lower but some Yoruba &ss states are also high.. I just don't know how they are the ones that are now complaining....'injustice'.

IF they want Northern states to be as High as others, they might as well just say they don't want northerners in those schools because only a very Minute percent will make it..
Obviously you are an intelligent person making a rational argument but that is a lot more for those on the other end . Their thinking is one track :

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

Any other information and all you will hear is ; This programme has performed an illegal operation and is about to shut down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by StOla: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

I read only d first paragraph, All d other trash na ur property.

I AM AGAINST ANY FORM OF QUOTA.

Obviously your opinion is of no importance to the policy, and the truth about your greed obviously hurts you so bad.

Now you already know that unity schools are not the only secondary schools in Nigeria. They are a deliberate government experiment at fostering national integration, while subsidizing education to be benefited by a limited number of Nigerians but shared amongst the states of the federation. It is not a school for the gifted. It is for national integration.

Again unity school is not by force.
If you want merit, proceed to where merit is a prerequisite.

You cannot apply to an engineering school and then begin to insists they must offer medicine. Did you not know the way to a medical school when applying?

They do not in anyway hinder any brilliant student from pursuing academics in other regular schools where you pay your money's worth, or the multitudes of state owned public schools nationwide.

Learn to always limit yourself to what has been allocated to you within a specific system, and not looking to deprive others of the little they have, especially when the rules have been defined for the system from the onset.

The irritating part is there are other options you are free to pursue, but you insist only you must snatch all that the subsidized system has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Obviously you are an intelligent person making a rational argument but that is a lot more for those on the other end . Their thinking is one track :

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

Any other information and all you will hear is ; This programme has performed an illegal operation and is about to shut down.

I feel your pain and misery, however, you shall continue to whine, weep and wail on Igbo matters in perpetuity...
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by omonnakoda: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:
Have you buried the biitch??

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Have you buried the biitch??

The Ogun you're calling is right now at your doorstep. You can't escape the doom...
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

The Ogun you're calling is right now at your doorstep. You can't escape the doom...

I'm still waiting for your answer
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
gbemtrol:
I'm still waiting for your answer

Here's a suitable answer for you:

NoMoreTrolling:

it seems you are plugged in, so you are not grasping what the theme of this thread is, what the implications are and what the rectification should be undecided how am I supposed to get through to you when you are so steadfast in your belief in mediocrity

nonetheless, i'm still gonna try

we are arguing, not based on the technicalities and implementation of the quota system, but based on the rationale behind it

let me state an example for you in practical terms. when i was in ss3, we had a junior student in ss2 then that couldn't do simple multiplication. like he couldn't do 4 * 4 and so on and I and my friends wondered how he kept rising through school with failed class reports. being much younger then, we probably just laughed it off as we had more pressing school issues to think about like light, water... however, now it does sink in a bit.

i ask you, would a student who scored 7 be learning the same material as the one who scored 60

would the material be dropped down to the level of the "7" student, or brought up to the level of the "60" student

if it's brought down to the level of the "7" student, then the "60" student would have wasted a great potential in that school and if it is brought up to the "60" student level, then how would the "7" student compete

do you now see how delirious the current system is

here you are giving me numbers and statistics of how the current bad implementation of the quota system is being carried out and you expect that to serve as some sort of justification you even mention about a state not being cheated! that's how far down the rabbit hole you've sunk.

you need to first unplug dude

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by omonnakoda: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Lol

Ogun is always at my doorsstep
Lakaiye Oshinmole
Irumole ti n ru minimin
Ogun olomi ni le fi eje we
Ogun onile kogun Kogun

Ogun is the enemy of my enemies
he takes the ram of the stingy
Ogun of the two swords
he will cut off your head with one
and your mother's with the other
Behold your a head
a drinking goblet

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Lol
Ogun is always at my doorsstep
Lakaiye Oshinmole
Irumole ti n ru minimin
Ogun olomi ni le fi eje we
Ogun onile kogun Kogun

Ogun is the enemy of my enemies
he takes the ram of the stingy
Ogun of the two swords
he will cut off your head with one
and your mother's with the other

Ask Bola Ige, MKO Abiola or Benjamin Adekunle, their numerous village gods and charms couldn't save them not to mention a lesser, lily-livered being like you.

The Ogun is standing sentry at your doorstep already. It's no joke! There's no escaping...
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Here's a suitable answer for you:

I'm afraid you've not said anything about how to encourage the attendance of school by Northern children. You just stated the problem all over again

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother will die blind

Your tribesmen shall openly trade your butchered parts on the streets of Ibadan to the happiness of your folks...
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
gbemtrol:

I'm afraid you've not said anything about how to encourage the attendance of school by Northern children. You just stated the problem all over again

What sort of silly and mischievous question is that?

Is the free handouts from federal government courtesy of the crude oil wealth not enough encouragement?
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by omonnakoda: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

My tribesmen shall openly trade my mother's butchered parts on the streets of Aba to the happiness of my folks...
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
omonnakoda, you shall fall victim of your ritual-killing folks in Soka Evil Forest. And your parts, flesh and blood shall be openly traded in the streets of Ibadan.

Your household will not find your carcass to bury and they will be glad to do away with you.

The Ogun you're worshipping and calling is right now at your doorstep. You won't escape the damnation.
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
xtrorse:

What sort of silly and mischievous question is that?

Is the free handouts from federal government courtesy of the crude oil wealth not enough encouragement?

Obviously you have no clue!
I am not proud of myself to have tried to reason with you.

Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki’s CCT Trial: Agabi Absent In Court / Presidency, APC Plotting To Remove Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman – Dogara / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.