Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency (19350 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Ceejey01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nascent(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't rest your case. because its about to start and you will be required to say something as usual(trash like).

OVI75:
Does this explanation appeal to intelligent reasoning,hell No.,Will Obama give same excuse hell no,do you think the president is suffering from low self esteem,then trying to please international media outfits? O yes,do u believe that this president is subjecting our media outfits to discrimination? very well yes,do you believe that this president and his crew are repeatin same ills they accused the former administration of,but in a subtle yet mor sophisticated dimension? very wel yes.

I rest my case.
Barcanister my role model on nairaland.
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by olajide8(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
THE REASON SO OBVIOUS EXCEPT THEY DONT WANT TO ADMIT OR SEE IT:
HE WOULDNT SPEAK BECAUSE MOST OF THE MEDIA HOUSE MISCONSTRUE WHAT EVER HE SAYS THEY ARE NOT PROFFESSIONAL ENOUGH IN THEIR REPORTAGE, HAVE THEY ALSO FORGOTTEN HOW PARTISAN THEY WERE DURING THE ELELCTIONS........
CHOOSING ANY MEDIA, IN NIGERIA WOULD MAKE THEM PARTISAN AND LIKE THE IGNORANT SHALLOW MINDED PEOPLE WOULD SAY, THEY ARE A PARTICULAR PARTIES STOGUE.....
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
After using local media to propagate falsehood he has now dump them.The media are still covering for him despite all this.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by benmike2358: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Sultanchidi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
I really think it's nt proper, nt that dere is anything wrong with him speaking 2 foreign media bt concerning policies that affect d Nigeria pple it should be discussed here b4 taking it outside. Cus even Obama won't go 2 Japan and start giving out American policies 2 d foreign media pple

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by sleemfesh: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
grin Buhari is qonna be the best president Niqeria ever had......... comparinq Buhari to GEJ s like comparing Dstv to Gotv
GBAM

What your tiny brain forgot to take note of is that both are owned by the same Multichoice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by luche90(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo, provide evidence of any. Brainwashed M0ron!
Are you serious. The President in newspaper interviews he granted claimed he had been cheated by the PDP and INEC, and so threatened to disrupt governance by any means necessary. So the speech about the baboon and the dog is a love ballad.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by tete7000(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
The most stupid comment I have heard in ages. How many times have the foreign leaders speak to Nigeria local media? These people are really nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
But truth be told. This is very wrong and an embarrassment to us Nigerians. A man who was voted in by Nigerians must respect his people first before playing to the demands of foreigners. I knew something was wrong with Buhari's travelling round the world with no single economic policy in place within all those months. Nigeria is crawling Buhari. I trusted you to do the job but don't be caught up in the western forces worship. Revive our economy, create jobs and in no time, they'd be rushing down for interviews and media conferences.

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by favourlove1: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Leading by example my foot! They say we should patronize locally made goods but they order for all their needs abroad. He snubs local media but talks like parrot with foreign media. Inferiority complex. Y isn't obama speaking with NTA since the world is a global village? I just pity u guys. Swallowing anything fed to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by princejenks(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
This can never be right and cannot be excused away by any form of ilogical argument. This was not what our forebears who fought to gain independence from the colonialists had in mind. This is low self esteem in its crudest form cos going out of the country to always announce major thrust or policy decision of this govt seems to me like trying to get validation from our former slave masters which is a form of neo colonialism. The president was elected by nigerians and they have the right to hear things first hand before the outside world,besides there are now many channels through which such information can be disseminated concurrently to anywhere in the world. Lets call a spade what it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Yksoul(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH PRESIDO GRANTING A JOURNALISTS' INTERVIEW,HE'S TRYING TO INSPIRE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY'S CONFIDENCE THAT WE ARE READY TO FIGHT CORRUPTION,UNLIKE THE PAST ADMINISTRATIONS OF 16YRS WHO WENT THERE TO TELL LIES AND KEPT MUTE WITHOUT CLEARLY EXPLAINING THEIR CORE AGENDA TO DEVELOP NIGERIA
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by smuth(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=20pt]If he claims the reason behind humiliating the Nigerian media and masses by revealing key government policies and direction to the foreign media is because the world is a "global village" then he can as well rule Nigeria from that "global village".

Buhari and APC should cover their face in shame, who among the world leaders can give this ridiculous excuse? None except this our mumu President. If all the Nigerian media outlets still worship Buhari and APC after this public insult and humiliation then they are all bastards. Period.

Buhari just lost my respect. A slave in daura is a slave forever. Will a white man come to Nigeria in the name of global village to announce his country's policies? Your guess is as good as mine.

Infact na thunder go fire anybody wey support this fool on this trash.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Image123(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
If this is what Mr Adesina said, he's very wrong and that's an irresponsible thing to say. He cannot be too busy to address the nation for 10-15mins once in a while. That's inferiority complex from the media team of the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by BushidoBlue(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yksoul:
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH PRESIDO GRANTING A JOURNALISTS' INTERVIEW,HE'S TRYING TO INSPIRE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY'S CONFIDENCE THAT WE ARE READY TO FIGHT CORRUPTION,UNLIKE THE PAST ADMINISTRATIONS OF 16YRS WHO WENT THERE TO TELL LIES AND KEPT MUTE WITHOUT CLEARLY EXPLAINING THEIR CORE AGENDA TO DEVELOP NIGERIA

[size=18pt]There's nothing wrong because he was voted in by foreigners in a foreign land.
Now the poster found a way to weave the past 16years of PDP (which consisted now APC members) as the reason our Nigerian President can't inform us of policy and direction here in our own media!!!!!!!!!
Wow![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleemfesh:

What your tiny brain forgot to take note of is that both are owned by the same Multichoice.
what your own tiny brain forgot to take note is that both are Nigerians
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by ApexTitan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
This just a silly excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
What do you expect when an illiterate (waec certificate forger) is Prof. Osibanjo's boss.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by WailingWailer00(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
grin Buhari is qonna be the best president Niqeria ever had......... comparinq Buhari to GEJ s like comparing Dstv to Gotv
GBAM
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by ThePeacemaker(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
WailingWailer00:

You are a fool
You generation are stark fools.....
E diot
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by leanalyst: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is the dumbest excuse of all time. No substance to the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by chicobaddest(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
If buhari don't communicate with foreign journalist, it would be the same haters that would say buhari is an illeterate that's why
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
How will it be an intelligent speech when your judgement is obviously impaired by your passion for your redundant role model.
The number of likes on his post and yours clearly that he more sighted than you are. Your baba is as clueless as MTN GPS.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by WailingWailer00(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
You generation are stark fools.....
E diot
Your dirty father and mother
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
I so much hate this excuse... Nah

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Your dirty father and mother
,.............. Pele oooo....... I no know say e go pain you ooooh
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by RexTramadol1: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2015
sweatlana:
Is that what other presidents do
Will Obama go to Japan to give his state of the union speech
Was buhari elected by foreigners or nigerians??
The apc slaves will also support this.

Student union
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by mikolo80: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2015
OVI75:
Does this explanation appeal to intelligent reasoning,hell No.,Will Obama give same excuse hell no,do you think the president is suffering from low self esteem,then trying to please international media outfits? O yes,do u believe that this president is subjecting our media outfits to discrimination? very well yes,do you believe that this president and his crew are repeatin same ills they accused the former administration of,but in a subtle yet mor sophisticated dimension? very wel yes.

I rest my case.
Barcanister my role model on nairaland.
do you think baba cares
i'm sure you know the answer
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by spafu(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/why-buhari-interacts-more-with-foreign-media-presidency/
No Colom entality
Mr..Ransome make you hear
Mr. Wilson make you hear Colo mentality
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 06, 2015
jcmaiah:

The number of likes on his post and yours clearly that he more sighted than you are. Your baba is as clueless as MTN GPS.

Well, that is to show we have more people with impaired judgement on NL
And I have since come to a conclusion that NLers are more of Biafra people... They same reason they didn't vote Baba in the first place.
I have also noticed the number of likes doesn't show how relevant a post is, since likes depends on the perception of the readers. Of course with more Biafra reader, I don't expect anything less.......
Lastly number likes has nothing to do with who, or what I am.
You can keep checking up on my number of likes on this faceless forum, while the owner keeps making money!
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 06, 2015
chicobaddest:
If buhari don't communicate with foreign journalist, it would be the same haters that would say buhari is an illeterate that's why
Exactly my point! These people have so much infested in their hatred that good news is the last thing they can ever imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku / Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech, June 12, 2019 / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.