Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) (40820 Views)

Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by GatJokez(f): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Never mix personal opinions with business. Take this as a big lesson for the future - keep your personal convictions to yourself when at work, especially when talking to the boss. He was wrong for firing you for not thinking like he does, but that's how the world turns. Also, remember once you become a boss to continue to respect other people's opinions grin.
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by EHoudini: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari will give u job. Jobless man-boy. U love politician? Height of naivety
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by NET1(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2015
wow....

.NET
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by Elinob(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2015
What kind of love make u to loss ur job?
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by Amiee99(f): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
You did the right thing. We need truth in the world. Thumbs up.
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by Objektive: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
GIVE HIM A JOB NAU

Amiee99:
You did the right thing. We need truth in the world. Thumbs up.
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bambless1:
Now Tell me Who Is The Real Wailer? You Or Your Boss? Since you said no regrets, here is my advice for you........ Visit jobberma n or www.wenogetjob.com for a new job,

Take care!
abeg tell him... has his mother heard dis story? i see her in my vision raining curses on him after telling her dis story grin
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
SkyBlue1:

In Nigeria. Add that at the end, 'the boss is always correct, in Nigeria'. In other parts of the world and in good private sector companies you are hired for your brain, not to be a "yes man". In Nigeria where workers have no rights it is different.
it happens every where. if you value your job, then don't be a smart-a.ss to your boss especially in discussions that have nothing to do with your job. A boss is a boss. They have lots of people lining up for that job and everyone is therefore replaceable
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by edygistvilla(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
From hindsight analytical perspective, i can only laugh hard at your irrationality and absurd theatrics
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) by Bodyodour: 1:34pm On May 09, 2021
@dultmax,I hope you regret your love for buhari now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister And Her Husband Just Lost Their Job In MOUAU. PIX / Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks / Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.