Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. (2258 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by eminikansoso(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good day to you all in this forum.
A sister is in need of help. The lady in question is not related to me but a friend to my younger sister who have been married since 2009 but have not conceive over the said period. She came to me through my younger sister and narrated her story to me and i filled sorry for her. My sister said I should assist her friend to one Baba that treated my little daughter with herbs when she fell sick which I do and the whole expenses amount to #6500 which she paid. After the man have treated her, the told that her husband need to clean his system with herb mixtures due to infections but to my surprise her husband said he is okay and his wife is the problem.
After three months of all these scenarios the lady is pregnant but not for her husband but refused to give the identity of the man.
Now her husband said he is not responsible for the pregnant and must go and abort it which i don't buy the idea.
Please members of the forum your kind advises are needed.
Thanks
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by Spactacle(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
She doesn't have to abort it even though she's a cheat.To me i think the husband is imp.otent or he's having a very low spe.rm count, because of the way he bluntly told her that he's not the father of the unborn child.
She should keep the baby i know its difficult but why kill an innocent unborn child.

My 2cents.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by obstead200(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
this one na strong thing ooo. The lady will have to make up her mind whether she intends to leave her matrimonial home because of a ba.stard child or not.
NB: Abortion is bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by Spactacle(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
obstead200:
this one na strong thing ooo. The lady will have to make up her mind whether she intends to leave her matrimonial home because of a ba.stard child or not.
NB: Abortion is bad sha.
exactly bro..I dont encourage abortion because its murder.
The choice is with her though.
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by ronald4lif(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
How did the husband know he's not responsible for the pregnancy? Did they had a test to confirm or could it be that he's impotent and concealing it from his wife? I'm assuming the latter is the case even if they had a medical test to confirm. He's a fraud for shielding such sensitive information from the wife while torturing her emotionally and watch the woman seek for help thinking the problem lies with her.

At this juncture, it's up to her decide between keeping the pregnancy and a divorce. She can't have it both ways and should opt for what is best for her.

But why did she cheat on him and who's responsible for the pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by Captainswag225(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
this is a very difficult one..... Am against abortion but if this lady keepz the baby then her marriage is over but then if she aborts she gets to save her marriage.... She now has to make a choice btn her unborn child and her marriage...... With the way things are one has to go.
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by redgem(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op please correct.... Pregnancy not pregnant

The deed has been done already.... she should have been more careful but why cheat in the first place?

Is her husband impotent Or weak sexually?

How come he is so sure that the foetus isn't his?

She has answers to these questions and she knew what she was looking for outside her matrimonial home.... What to do is up to her

She knows best

1 Like

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by IYADARA(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op, next time, try to use ur native language coa Di's ur grammar is killing angry angry........

eminikansoso:
Good day to you all in this forum.
A sister is in need of help. The lady in question is not related to me but a friend to my younger sister who have been married since 2009 but have not conceive over the said period. She came to me through my younger sister and narrated her story to me and i filled sorry for her. My sister said I should assist her friend to one Baba that treated my little daughter with herbs when she fell sick which I do and the whole expenses amount to #6500 which she paid. After the man have treated her, the told that her husband need to clean his system with herb mixtures due to infections but to my surprise her husband said he is okay and his wife is the problem.
After three months of all these scenarios the lady is pregnant but not for her husband but refused to give the identity of the man.
Now her husband said he is not responsible for the pregnant and must go and abort it which i don't buy the idea.
Please members of the forum your kind advises are needed.
Thanks
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by Dyt(f): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op
True true
Are you the one that got her preggy?

1 Like

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by Squad4(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
redgem:
Op please correct.... Pregnancy not pregnant

The deed has been done already.... she should have been more careful but why cheat at the first place?

She has answers to this questions

With the above highlighted, please redgem, don't ever correct anyone's grammar ever again!

BTW, you fine sha shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by eminikansoso(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
IYADARA:
Op, next time, try to use ur native language coa Di's ur grammar is killing angry angry........

Thanks but it is well understood and the message was passed to the house

1 Like

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by eminikansoso(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Squad4:

With the above highlighted, please redgem, don't ever correct anyone's grammar ever again!

BTW, you fine sha shocked shocked
Thanks
the hunter becomes hunted
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by Onegai(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'd keep the baby and see if the marriage survives and if not, okay. There's a strong chance her husband knew he was impotent (refusing to do tests and immediately knowing he wasn't responsible for her pregnancy) yet rather than tell his wife, led her to all sorts of emotional stress and anguish. And those herbalists know how to "arrange a pregnancy" for those desperate. She must have hoped the husband will stay silent and accept the baby since he knew he couldn't father a child.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by eminikansoso(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Onegai:
I'd keep the baby and see if the marriage survives and if not, okay. There's a strong chance her husband knew he was impotent (refusing to do tests and immediately knowing he wasn't responsible for her pregnancy) yet rather than tell his wife, led her to all sorts of emotional stress and anguish. And those herbalists know how to "arrange a pregnancy" for those desperate. She must have hoped the husband will stay silent and accept the baby since he knew he couldn't father a child.

you said it all
that lady said her husband relatives have advised her husband to marry but he reply them by saying he will rather die than marrying another wife and that he love his wife.
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by manalejo(m): 5:35am On Oct 07, 2015
To start with, marriage does not exist between both of them because the husband is not sincere. He married her in deceit and such there is no marriage to start with since he cannot disclose his status. He must have carried out some tests on his own and discovered that he cannot fathered a child, thus his refusal to go to the baba for treatment. The woman has every right to divorce the man and remarry in this case. But wait, she is also at fault by living untrue to her marriage vow if marriage exist between them which does not as explained earlier. SHE SHOULD KEEP THE PREGNANCY, DIVORCE THE MAN AND MARRY THE FATHER OF HER UNBORN CHILD.

4 Likes

Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by eminikansoso(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
manalejo:
To start with, marriage does not exist between both of them because the husband is not sincere. He married her in deceit and such there is no marriage to start with since he cannot disclose his status. He must have carried out some tests on his own and discovered that he cannot fathered a child, thus his refusal to go to the baba for treatment. The woman has every right to divorce the man and remarry in this case. But wait, she is also at fault by living untrue to her marriage vow if marriage exist between them which does not as explained earlier. SHE SHOULD KEEP THE PREGNANCY, DIVORCE THE MAN AND MARRY THE FATHER OF HER UNBORN CHILD.
that is what am about to tell the lady but someone asked me to stay out of it.
Re: Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
The posters above have said it all

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around / Single And Desperate For A Baby / My Girlfriend Returned My Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.