Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It (9083 Views)

No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Islam And Spirituality / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
There are so many similarities between islamic allahh and the idols they worshiped in Mecca before islam. So similar that there are no distinctions.

The defence islamic apologists give is that the religious practices of the pagans were highjacked from the muslims after the founders of islam, Abraham and Ishmael were gone. Even though there are no evidence(s) to that claim apart from what Muhammad said, the questions is: How was it possible for pagans to worship their idols in the exact manner muslims worship their allahh if idol worship and islam are not COMPATIBLE?

The claim is like saying pagans were once worshiping their idols in the churches in the exact Christian way, praying and praising God and shouting Jesus and halelluyah in their shrines during the 'dark ages'. This is impossible because idols cannot withstand the shout of Jesus and halelluyah.

Worshiping God the way they worship idols or worshiping idols the way they worship God is a manipulation by satan from the pit of hell. It is not from the true God.

FIND EVIDENCES OF SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM AND IDOL WORSHIP HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by plappville(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
You are right. Muhammed the actor only distroled 359 gods/idols and kept allah the most powerful of the others. You can see how allah has been harming the entire world. Including his savants the muslims. Drinking innocent blood each second . cry
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
plappville:
You are right. Muhammed the actor only distroled 359 gods/idols and kept allah the most powerful of the others. You can see how allah has been harming the entire world. Including his savants the muslims. Drinking innocent blood each second . cry
you hate what u don't understand or what you choose to hate
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
plappville:

You are right.

In fact, muslims are the first victims of islam.

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:

What is it to be understood?

Please explain.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
truthman2012:
There are so many similarities between islamic allahh and the idols they worshiped in Mecca before islam. So similar that there are no distinctions.

The defence islamic apologists give is that the religious practices of the pagans were highjacked from the muslims after the founders of islam, Abraham and Ishmael were gone. Even though there are no evidence(s) to that claim apart from what Muhammad said, the questions is: How was it possible for pagans to worship their idols in the exact manner muslims worship their allahh if idol worship and islam are not COMPATIBLE?

The claim is like saying pagans were once worshiping their idols in the churches in the exact Christian way, praying and praising God and shouting Jesus and halelluyah in their shrines during the 'dark ages'. This is impossible because idols cannot withstand the shout of Jesus and halelluyah.

Worshiping God the way they worship idols or worshiping idols the way they worship God is a manipulation by satan from the pit of hell. It is not from the true God.

FIND EVIDENCES OF SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM AND IDOL WORSHIP HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

The prophet (SAW) never worshipped any Idol,
In the ancient Arabia and even modern Arabia, Allah is the general name of God,
when the prophet was young, he believed that worshipping many gods is wrong,
he believed that there was a one God,
the creator of everything,
the only one who deserved to be served and worshipped,
the one that cannot be seen but sees all.
Even the Idol in ancient Arabia are just like middle men to connect to a one God.
So if you think you can just be badmouthing other people religion with lies, just remember that a day will come when u will have to answer your deed in front of God, Yahweh

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by plappville(f): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:

I dont understand that the true muslim are those who kill like thier prophet? They follow the order of al.lah to kill those who do not believe. The others who do not kill are the casual/modern muslims. I saw a document on Syria. There was one 11 years old boy reciting the koran in the almost mosque. His dad is a member of the islamist group. He was telling them to continue to fight for al.lah. during thier meeting on how to advance. The leader ask who is ready to die for allah. All raised hands up. But one was choosed. Its like a turn by turn thing. They belt him with bomb and he went in a tall building. Shouted allah. Wakuba the bomb exploded and killed about 50 people including himself. He has done his duty for allah. His reward is waiting him in heaven. You are not following mohammed instructions thats why u come here to defend. These men are proud and will recite the koran to back thier actions. Be ranting in NL..na ur own life.

4 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
The prophet (SAW) never worshipped any Idol,
In the ancient Arabia and even modern Arabia, Allah is the general name of God,
when the prophet was young, he believed that worshipping many gods is wrong,
he believed that there was a one God,
the creator of everything,
the only one who deserved to be served and worshipped,
the one that cannot be seen but sees all.
Even the Idol in ancient Arabia are just like middle men to connect to a one God.
So if you think you can just be badmouthing other people religion with lies, just remember that a day will come when u will have to answer your deed in front of God, Yahweh

Friend, let me teach you a little bit of islam, which your alfa might not know.

The Arabs call whatever idol they worship allah, so allah does not necessarily mean the true God:

Quran 6:136] They assign unto Allah, of the crops and cattle which He created, a portion, and they say: "This is Allah's" - in their make-believe - "and this is for (His) partners in regard to us." Thus that which (they assign) unto His partners in them reacheth not Allah and that which (they assign) unto Allah goeth to their (so-called) partners. Evil is their ordinance.

The 360 idols in Kaaba was headed by allah and concidentally, he was the idol they were worshiping in Muhammad's family. Every family in mecca at that time had one idol inside Kaaba and Muhammad's family own was allah. Muhammad's father's name was Abudullai (AbduAllah), meaning servant of allah. His family were idolaters and the idol they served was allahh, hence the name ''servant of Allah''. Or which allah were they serving as idolaters?

It is untrue Muhammad knew the true God when he was a boy. You have no proof for that, do you? Muhammad believed in idol even before islam.

Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's
Apostle said that he met
Zaid bin 'Amr Nufail at a
place near Baldah and this
had happened before
Allah's Apostle received the
Divine Inspiration. Allah's
Apostle PRESENTED A DISH OF MEAT
(THAT HAD BEEN OFFERED TO HIM BY THE PAGANS) to Zaid bin 'Amr,
but Zaid refused to eat of it
and then said (to the
pagans), "I do not eat of
what you slaughter on
your stone altars
(Ansabs) nor do I eat
except that on which
Allah's Name has been
mentioned on
slaughtering." (Sahih al-
Bukhari 7:407

With that, how do you prove Muhammad believed in the true God.

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
truthman2012:

The Arabs call whatever idol they worship allah, so allah does not necessarily mean the true God:

Quran 6:136] They assign unto Allah, of the crops and cattle which He created, a portion, and they say: "This is Allah's" - in their make-believe - "and this is for (His) partners in regard to us." Thus that which (they assign) unto His partners in them reacheth not Allah and that which (they assign) unto Allah goeth to their (so-called) partners. Evil is their ordinance.

The 360 idols in Kaaba was headed by allah and concidentally, he was the idol they were worshiping in Muhammad's family. Every family in mecca at that time had one idol inside Kaaba and Muhammad's family own was allah. Muhammad's father's name was Abudullai (AbduAllah), meaning servant of allah. His family were idolaters and the idol they served was allahh, hence the name ''servant of Allah''. Or which allah were they serving as idolaters?

It is untrue Muhammad knew the true God when he was a boy. You have no proof for that, do you? Muhammad believed in idol even before islam.

Apostle said that he met
had happened before
and then said (to the
what you slaughter on
your stone altars
(Ansabs) nor do I eat
except that on which
Allah's Name has been
mentioned on

Bros stop talking like you know anything about my religion,
you are just showing your ignorance about everything,
BUT I Can Teach/enlighten you if only you promise not to start abusing and answer all my questions truthfully.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
plappville:

I dont understand that the true muslim are those who kill like thier prophet? They follow the order of al.lah to kill those who do not believe. The others who do not kill are the casual/modern muslims. I saw a document on Syria. There was one 11 years old boy reciting the koran in the almost mosque. His dad is a member of the islamist group. He was telling them to continue to fight for al.lah. during thier meeting on how to advance. The leader ask who is ready to die for allah. All raised hands up. But one was choosed. Its like a turn by turn thing. They belt him with bomb and he went in a tall building. Shouted allah. Wakuba the bomb exploded and killed about 50 people including himself. He has done his duty for allah. His reward is waiting him in heaven. You are not following mohammed instructions thats why u come here to defend. These men are proud and will recite the koran to back thier actions. Be ranting in NL..na ur own life.
gat nothing to say to you, you will never understand
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by plappville(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Apostle said that he met
had happened before
and then said (to the
what you slaughter on
your stone altars
(Ansabs) nor do I eat
except that on which
Allah's Name has been
mentioned on

[size=16pt] GBAM....GBAM...AND GBAM. MATTER FINISH... grin

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by plappville(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
gat nothing to say to you, you will never understand

YOU HAVE BEEN OVER BRAINWASHED....U CAN'T SEE THE ATROCITIES OF YOUR RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Annunaki(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
plappville:

Thank you oh! It beats my imagination how despite all the overwhelming evidence from quoran and sahih hadiths that proves Islam is evil at it's core that muslims will still defend it as the "true religion". The height of brain washing angry

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Muslims have nothing to refute islam as arabian idolatery in the face of overwhelming evidences.

Now that you know without doubt that islam is idolatery, you should be convinced islamic allahh is not the true God.

Then how will you not go to hell worshiping a false god?

How would you trust the quran the revelations of allahh a false god? No wonder it opposes the truth of the bible.

Repent and accept Jesus before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:
Muslims have nothing to refute islam as arabian idolatery in the face of overwhelming evidences.

Now that you know without doubt that islam is idolatery, you should be convinced islamic allahh is not the true God.

Then how will you not go to hell worshiping a false god?

How would you trust the quran the revelations of allahh a false god? No wonder it opposes the truth of the bible.

Repent and accept Jesus before it is too late.
can you pls tell me the history of idols,
The reason they were made
How it started etc
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
can you pls tell me the history of idols,
The reason they were made
How it started etc

Do I have to know the history of idols in Mecca or anywhere? What for? All am interested is that both the quran and hadiths describe islam as arabian idolatery. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Do I have to know the history of idols in Mecca or anywhere? What for? All am interested is that both the quran and hadiths describe islam as arabian idolatery. Period.

ok sorry, there is no need for you to know, then Christianity is also Idol worshipping period
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
ok sorry, there is no need for you to know, then Christianity is also Idol worshipping period

Which idol do the Christians worship?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Which idol do the Christians worship?
Which Idol do the muslims worship
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Annunaki(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:

Which Idol do the muslims worship

Allah and mohamed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
plappville:

I read your thread on the Mali crisis, which you liken to Islam. In this thread of yours, you were beaten silly when the debate became hot. You ran away, too bad.

In your posts and threads, you employ all means to discredit Islam and Muslims. You gave interpretation of the Qur'an and the Hadiths. When someone quote from the Bible, you call that person blind.

Do you know the word "Allah" is an Arabic name for God? That the Arab Christians use it as God?

If you follow in a descending and chronologically order, you will find out that your forefathers (Christians) try to put a stop to Islam by giving their own interpretations of the Qur'an just as you are doing in a bid to see people run away from the religion, despite that, the religion grow from strength to strength. It defies all odds. People practice it in tranquillity.

You will always wasted your time in condemning Islam.

I will advise some brothers and sisters here to ignore you.

Demmzy15, lexiconkabir, bashbabe2, BABAAGBALABA, vedaxcol, Rilwayney001.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Allah and mohamed tongue
Jesus the father, Jesus the son, and Jesus the Holy spirit
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I read your thread on the Mali crisis, which you liken to Islam. In this thread of yours, you were beaten silly when the debate became hot. You ran away, too bad.

In your posts and threads, you employ all means to discredit Islam and Muslims. You gave interpretation of the Qur'an and the Hadiths. When someone quote from the Bible, you call that person blind.

Do you know the word "Allah" is an Arabic name for God? That the Arab Christians use it as God?

If you follow in a descending and chronologically order, you will find out that your forefathers (Christians) try to put a stop to Islam by giving their own interpretations of the Qur'an just as you are doing in a bid to see people run away from the religion, despite that, the religion grow from strength to strength. It defies all odds. People practice it in tranquillity.

How many times do I have to teach you muslims that the Arabs call anything they worship allah (Quran 6:136)?

The Arab Christians' allah has children and it is stated so in their bible but muslims' allahh is barren. This the reason I sometimes say 'islamic allahh' to make the difference.

Those people you tagged in your post cannot say anything because there is no lie available to refute the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Demmzy15(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]
How many times do I have to teach you muslims that the Arabs call anything they worship allah (Quran 6:136)?

The Arab Christians' allah has children and it is stated so in their bible but muslims' allahh is barren. This the reason I sometimes say 'islamic allahh' to make the difference.

Those people you tagged in your post cannot say anything because there is no lie available to refute the OP.[/s]
grin grin angry undecided
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Those people you tagged in your post cannot say anything because there is no lie available to refute the OP.

you don't understand Arabic and you know next to nothing, ilahun means "a god", which is in an indefinite case, while Allah means God, which is in a definite case due to the addition of "AL", now let's see the verse in question.

And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, "This is for Allah ," by their claim, " and this is for our partners [associated with Him]." But what is for their "partners" does not reach Allah , while what is for Allah - this reaches their "partners." Evil is that which they rule.

with what we've seen, the pagans which forgot the monotheism originally taught by Ishmael and Abraham took Allah to be head of the other 360 gods which they associated with him(that wasn't what Abraham and Ishmael taught them), now how does this mean that the arab pagans called any of their god Allah? anyway this is a very useless and boring point you are bringing up. truthman2012 a.k.a lieman you are yet to answer this.

[size=21pt]Are parents allowed to stick their thumb into the v'agina of their daughters to prove her virginity?[/size]

plappville how far?^^^ grin grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

K.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

K.
Exhausted.
Don't remain deceived.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Exhausted.
Don't remain deceived.
best of nairaland cowardice xtians. *spits*
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by plappville(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Of course i was beaten by the moderator that banned me. How can muslims ever defend the indefensible? Your hadith and koran are there to expose Muhammad. U have nothing to defend. Islam is terrorism. Warm up with this question from the OP.. tongue
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by BABAAGBALABA: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Exhausted.

Don't remain deceived.
the yeye truthman, more like scardolieman2012
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
plappville:

Of course i was beaten by the moderator that banned me. How can muslims ever defend the indefensible? Your hadith and koran are there to expose Muhammad. U have nothing to defend. Islam is terrorism. Warm up with this question from the OP.. tongue

I ask a question, check you will see.

You can interpret the Qur'an, but no one can interpret the Bible.

The question I asked was answered by lexiconkabir, maybe you can counter him, just try.

Cc :lexiconkabir, Demmzy15.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
plappville:

[s]Of course i was beaten by the moderator that banned me. How can muslims ever defend the indefensible? Your hadith and koran are there to expose Muhammad. U have nothing to defend. Islam is terrorism. Warm up with this question from the OP.. tongue[/s]
shut up! angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Ramadan? / Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! / Ruling On Naming A Daughter After Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.