Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

It Is Very Possible To Make $50 Weekly Trading Currency Pairs - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / It Is Very Possible To Make $50 Weekly Trading Currency Pairs (967 Views)

My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. / , / We Need Dry Clean Ginger, 30tonnes Weekly For 1year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Possible To Make $50 Weekly Trading Currency Pairs by KALMA1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello guys ,
Alot of people are looking for a comfortable way to make money ,some will say the need a source of income that can provide for their needs so they can quit there jobs, i advice all people that want to take Forex as a source of livelihood to really be good at it not just to jump in or dabble with it ,everybody want wealth they can create from there bedroom or night wear.Forex is all about pips ,binary options trading is about 1 pip the truth about it is ,its possible , how possible this can all depends on the individual,with statistics 90 percent even more of the people that take FOREX as the en devour they want to take usually fail ,the fact of the matter is a lot of people don't know what they don't know,there is a lot to trading Forex there is the managerial part of it ,psychology path of it, most of the people with PhD that come into Forex sometime run out of it broke , if you are going to succeed in Forex really depend on who you really are.

it gives hope to a common person like me, you could say if this guy can do it i can do it,in fact for you to be a successful trader you need to learn everything about trading ,i recommend websites like , babypips.com,but if you push it and have a little bit of common sense you can 'EARN THE RIGHT ' to be successful .nobody can teach everything in Forex even me ,i can give you binary options trading signals for while but not too long, FOREX is very lucrative and can make any man that desires to succeed in it 08089520472

(1) (Reply)

I Need Packaging Nylon Printing / Sme Funding...... / Thailand And Indian Rice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.