Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here (2003 Views)

Injoo One 3g Hd Battery Needed!!! / Note : Do Not Upgrade Your Innjoo One 3G HD To Android 5.1 Yet, I Repeat… / How To Upgrade Innjoo ONE 3G To Lollipop 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by Sean7t9: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Notice: This goes to Innjoo One users especially developers... If U about to, are willing or wish to upgrade your Innjoo one firmware from its existing ROM to the so-called Android Lollipop 5.1 ROM as published on their official website, PLEASE DON'T.. It’s a candid Advice.
I'm afraid I have to tell you that Innjoo ended up developing an Innjoo One 3G HD firmware upgrade that has a buggy build. I got sold out too. I could realize so many blogs have already started posting about the Lollipop upgrade thereby exposing users to risks. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. I have to do this to save you the stress I went through
I could not believe as well how a phone manufacturer would publish a defective ROM upgrade that could expose users to risk of bricking their phones on their official website.
Over the weekend, I stumbled on the firmware upgrade on their official website and of course proceeded to flash the ROM into my Innjoo ONE device since I have been anticipating to using the Latest version of Android (lollipop) on my device. Of course, it wasn't my first time doing just that. I upgraded my ROM just lately with upgrade they publish before the lollipop sometimes in July/August I think.
Well, I flashed the ROM into my device and ended up with a BootLoop; it could not just go beyond the Lollipop welcome Screen (wizard setup). It kept on rebooting... I thought some fragments got missing during the downloads so I proceeded to download again this time without pausing or interfering with it in whichever way, Flashed again and got still same issue…. Lo & Behold, I realized I messed up but was it supposed to be more messy since I had no ROM backup.
Well, I narrowly got a way out after I could remember I have one of those early Innjoo One ROMs backed up and reachable. So I did and I was UP again though back to my Android KitKat again. If U fall into a similar issue and had your phone bricked too, the only solution is to revert to the early standard INNJOO One ROMs. Perhaps U should contact for help on a stock ROM
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sean7t9:
Notice: This goes to Innjoo One users especially developers... If U about to, are willing or wish to upgrade your Innjoo one firmware from its existing ROM to the so-called Android Lollipop 5.1 ROM as published on their official website, PLEASE DON'T.. It’s a candid Advice.
I'm afraid I have to tell you that Innjoo ended up developing an Innjoo One 3G HD firmware upgrade that has a buggy build. I got sold out too. I could realize so many blogs have already started posting about the Lollipop upgrade thereby exposing users to risks. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. I have to do this to save you the stress I went through
I could not believe as well how a phone manufacturer would publish a defective ROM upgrade that could expose users to risk of bricking their phones on their official website.
Over the weekend, I stumbled on the firmware upgrade on their official website and of course proceeded to flash the ROM into my Innjoo ONE device since I have been anticipating to using the Latest version of Android (lollipop) on my device. Of course, it wasn't my first time doing just that. I upgraded my ROM just lately with upgrade they publish before the lollipop sometimes in July/August I think.
Well, I flashed the ROM into my device and ended up with a BootLoop; it could not just go beyond the Lollipop welcome Screen (wizard setup). It kept on rebooting... I thought some fragments got missing during the downloads so I proceeded to download again this time without pausing or interfering with it in whichever way, Flashed again and got still same issue…. Lo & Behold, I realized I messed up but was it supposed to be more messy since I had no ROM backup.
Well, I narrowly got a way out after I could remember I have one of those early Innjoo One ROMs backed up and reachable. So I did and I was UP again though back to my Android KitKat again. If U fall into a similar issue and had your phone bricked too, the only solution is to revert to the early standard INNJOO One ROMs. Perhaps U should contact for help on a stock ROM
My device works perfectly but like I mentioned I need to be on the Lollipop platform so I want to put my INNJOO ONE 3G HD BLACK for sale. Interested Buyer(S) should contact me on 07038475970 ASAP. Thanks
poooo

I know someone who upgraded his,and it works fine
Stop using nl to scam people
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by ayinlaolola: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sean7t9:
My device works perfectly but like I mentioned I need to be on the Lollipop platform so I want to put my INNJOO ONE 3G HD BLACK for sale. Interested Buyer(S) should contact me on 07038475970 ASAP. Thanks
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by ayinlaolola: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sean7t9:

why are you Pple like to be miss leading others all what you are saying about the innjoo official rom was a blater lie you have done something wrong to your phone before you upgrade that caused the problem stop confusing others on it I am an innjoo one user I have upgraded my phone since the official rom was released nothing wrong with my phone since that I even upgrade another one that they used custom rom for and it's also work fine since then so don't lie about that rom it's was very very OK and safe to used stop discourage others on it
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by Mayorwer: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thank you so much for your candid advise but I am so surprised about the whole lollipop update. Injoo officially announced that injoo one 3G can not receive lollipop update because the was phone was built on 32 bits and not 64 bits. So how come people are able to upgrade to lollipop now. Thanks
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by timbros(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
@Sean7t9

Mr Man follow the instructions Innjoo gave religiously and you're good to go.

Innjoo one lollipop 5.1 is very OK. Nothing, I repeat, nothing is wrong with the firmware. That is what both my wife and I are using right now. I personally flashed both phones myself and they are working normal.

Maybe you didn't UNROOT your phone before flashing. That's a sure ticket to brick your phone.
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by jonescosmo(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Please Please Please People, No need to abuse the poster of this message, as I type these texts now am going through the same issue as him. What he said is just true but I do not support the mentioning of the Lollipop ROM from innjoo been defective, Because for the fact that some people got it to work on their's means the ROM is clean and good.

So its time for us to search for the bug and solve it.
As fir me, I never rooted mine, I was using it out of box with no changes to the software integrity of the device.
All of a sudden I got a notification that and update is available for my phone, and I headed straight to http://www.innjoo.com/Product/download/name/ONE and grabbed the Lollipop ROM. Followed all the processes and the flashing completed successfully, But then my BootLoop begins. I wish I could attached a video to this write up to back up my story. Well right now, I have mailed innjoo support to re-upload the last Kitkat they had before the Lollipop so that I can revert.

Thank you.
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by Sean7t9: 1:39am On Oct 07, 2015
timbros:
@Sean7t9

Mr Man follow the instructions Innjoo gave religiously and you're good to go.

Innjoo one lollipop 5.1 is very OK. Nothing, I repeat, nothing is wrong with the firmware. That is what both my wife and I are using right now. I personally flashed both phones myself and they are working normal.

Maybe you didn't UNROOT your phone before flashing. That's a sure ticket to brick your phone.

I didn't even root my phone at all... So How come?
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by timbros(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sean7t9:

I didn't even root my phone at all... So How come?

You must have done something wrong during flashing.

I didn't even follow all those steps in their website. I just installed SP Tools in my laptop and used it. Although the process is similar to Innjoo's instructions.
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by BCISLTD: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
God bless google.com ooo...I was about to upgrade mine...I just wanted to find out how to backup my phone then I stumbled on this thread. ..I think I'll hold on for a bit...

How did u back up ur phone?

timbros:

You must have done something wrong during flashing.
I didn't even follow all those steps in their website. I just installed SP Tools in my laptop and used it. Although the process is similar to Innjoo's instructions.
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by timbros(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
BCISLTD:
God bless google.com ooo...I was about to upgrade mine...I just wanted to find out how to backup my phone then I stumbled on this thread. ..I think I'll hold on for a bit...

How did u back up ur phone?

Flash share.
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by BCISLTD: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
timbros:

Flash share.

How bro....
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by timbros(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
BCISLTD:

How bro....

I back up all files in my laptop. For the apps apks, I save them in flash share folder and save in laptop too.
Re: Did You Brick Ur Innjoo One 3g Due To The Defective Lollipop Upgrade? Check Here by BCISLTD: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
timbros:

I back up all files in my laptop. For the apps apks, I save them in flash share folder and save in laptop too.

Ok cool

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Tecno Phantom Z A7 Phone / After S0 Many Years 0f Waiting He Finally Has 35k And Wants Buy A Ph0ne / Top 5 Andriod Action Games That Dominated 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.