Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (75294 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by CandyBar: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
I hope they multiply the 13 and use it in her sentencing.
B O M B O K L A T
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by stiles009(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Someone should convert this money into naira, being in pounds makes it seems small.... I bet it above one trillion naira.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Not only Hyde Park, the mindless sensational caption should have screamed that she was trying to buy England.

People can be ridiculous...

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by bugzbunny: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
mployer:

Whomever that wrote that insulted Nigeria sad
And Nigerians are cheering...smh

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by onyeguy: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=egift post=38690432]According to a newspaper report, she was about investing her loot in Real Estate in the UK. See screenshot below:

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

[img]http

Can't believe it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Ikiriye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
maximunimpact:
Wow.....this is just too much!!!!! if the messenger of a thief stole this much, i wonder how much mr stealing is not curruption the chief of thief of all time stole. GEJ took us back to square one, thank God he didnt win, only God knows what will be happening now.

where is that saddist guy that changes name like airtel, come and defend your guys.

Sometimes you mind as you speak,do you think Gej knew what she did.you must be tribal bigot for you to say this,instead of you to support call for probe since 1999 you are here posting trash.your Yoruba president that stole more than this have you ever spoken about him swine.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by bayulll01(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
Whaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SourceSauce:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

Finally, I wonder where The Sun UK got the £13 billion value from grin

Oh my goodness 13billion pounds jeeez this woman must be jail for life,jesus like seriously am vexxing 13 what,he no go better for anybody I mean all those of you supporting diazini,all your generations will live in poverty,13 billion what,that woman go die honorable deathh oh my God,ani ko ni da fun yin see,anybody that support this

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Yksoul(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE,BY THE GRACE OF GOD,BY THE SWEAT OF NIGERIAN PEOPLE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO FEED THEIR FAMILY,BY THE SWEATS OF YOUNG NIGERIANS THAT ARE TOMORROW'S FUTURE,DIEZANI OONI BO MBE O,EWO N DURO DE E

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Frankiss44(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
Not only Hyde Park, the mindless sensational caption should have screamed that she was trying to buy England.

People can be ridiculous...

Don't blame them.. They know that even the most educated Nigerians are fools so they feed them with junks... Can't believe some fools are actually buying this poo... Na the whole of England dem for tell us say she wan buy

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Divinelivn: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
To be honest, I'm so fed up with all the bad image we project. So sad that we are now tagged terrorists and frauds...both high and low from this country drag our name in the mud and give us repulsive reputation.

Do you know that even in many recent movies, Nigeria is popularly used to play fraud, fetish, drug dealer, terrorist, corrupt and ill-mannered roles...similar to how iran, iraq, pakistan are used for terrorist roles...

Really don't know how this will just stop....
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maximunimpact(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ikiriye:

Sometimes you mind as you speak,do you think Gej knew what she did.you must be tribal bigot for you to say this,instead of you to support call for probe since 1999 you are here posting trash.your Yoruba president that stole more than this have you ever spoken about him swine.

bros am a Deltan, check my timeline here to confirm, during the campaign i was part of the e-warriors that ruined GEJ chances of a second term. that man is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fooooooools everywhere. The number of fooooools on Nairaland is threatening. People can't read meaning into things again. The writer was obviously wandering about insulting Nigeria before the whole world because of mere allegation that came from home(Nigeria). The arrest was an order from Nigeria government. Any person that believe this is a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ronald4lif(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

It is one of the reason Jonathan is angry with them. They stole so shamelessly, even Jonathan cannot imagine what they will do with all that. Even the money he gave some of them for campaign, they looted it.

Now Jonathan can only hope that God will use Buhari to teach them a bitter lesson and get him revenge.

Do you really think such amount of money would go unaccounted for without GEJ's knowledge? That's not possible. He's neck deep in the looting and it's only a matter of time before more details of his involvement is unearth. No way will a monumental loot of this proportion occur without the president's knowledge. If he isn't complicit he wouldn't have axed Sanusi when he blew the alarm.

On countless occasion many media reported on the ostentatious and flamboyant lifestyle of Diezani with concrete evidence and civil society groups calling for her sack but was she ever fired? Your write up is misleading and suggesting that Jonathan isn't culpable in the massive petroleum fraudulent dealings which is premature, impossible and unfounded.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]The only reason people hate her is because she is beautiful and successful....enemies of progress![/size]
U must be shameless for typing this trash. Is she d most beautiful and successful in nigeria? No. There are 1001 ladies out there who are beautiful, intelligent and super rich doing legit biz. Nobody disturbs them.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PBundles(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think you have a point, but this is what is killing us.When Hausa chop, then Yoruba will say its my turn, them Ibo will say haba, how about me, then the Hausa takes over and the circle is round we begin again. It has to end somewhere.

whirlwind7:
That's the same woman that her poverty stricken and shameless kinsmen came out to protest on behalf of.
Another thing is, you need to see the entire thing from their own point of view.

They are of the mindset that if people from other regions (esp the north) can feed fat on the resource extracted from their soil, then there should be nothing wrong with their own sons and daughters doing the same.

It is not right, but I understand them. It simply means that the sort of government we have here isn't working...and it can never work. A complete overhaul, or a switch back to the six geopolitical regions, prior to independence, is what could save us.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by purplekayc(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Choi!!!how much is dat in naira abeg?
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by chiedu7: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
PROPAGANDA, HYDE PARK BELONGS TO THE ROYAL HOUSEHOLD

SEE WIKIPEDIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Park,_London

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by dustydee: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:
According to a newspaper report, she was about investing her loot in Real Estate in the UK. See screenshot below:

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2927258_screenshots20151005141835_jpeg4e5ebf49bc7f6897d5de6a0ad02c4848
Your topic is misleading, she was not trying to buy hyde park.

Copy and paste moderator - to moderate means to review or examine. Seun, if you are paying your moderators, I think you should reduce their pay because they are doing their jobs properly. This topic is misleading and a few seconds spent "moderating" would have picked this up.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
whirlwind7:
That's the same woman that her poverty stricken and shameless kinsmen came out to protest on behalf of.
Another thing is, you need to see the entire thing from their own point of view.

They are of the mindset that if people from other regions (esp the north) can feed fat on the resource extracted from their soil, then there should be nothing wrong with their own sons and daughters doing the same.

It is not right, but I understand them. It simply means that the sort of government we have here isn't working...and it can never work. A complete overhaul, or a switch back to the six geopolitical regions, prior to independence, is what could save us.
kiss
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by shut(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Husssh so much steer at the moment.
This is character murder to Nigeria as a whole, if you don't find offence with the words of the journalist,I do.
Poor use of sarcasm sad

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
why are you extremely angry....Get a life fool!
marv1:
U must be shameless for typing this trash. Is she d most beautiful and successful in nigeria? No. There are 1001 ladies out there who are beautiful, intelligent and super rich doing legit biz. Nobody disturbs them.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/616511_Odeshukwu-allison-Maduekw_jpgd1f20562bc0a470df12be6787d7ae231[/img]

Look into her eyes and see why President Jonathan was helpless.

She was a seductress and she was fvcking Jonathan in the villa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Ejjis(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is all lies.......Fabrication.....
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by tuniski: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
babadee1:

Since you seem to know better please educate the rest of us. How much exactly did Diezani and her fellow accomplices steal?
nothing u hear! Nothing until proven to have stolen a dime it remains nothing!!!!!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by namuguibe(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
mployer:

Whomever that wrote that insulted Nigeria sad
exactly ... we should revenge them by equally insulting the queen in PM News.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
Chai!! Nigeria is finished!!!

After those confused NIGERIANS (Yes Nigerians) calling themselves Biafra will be calling looting Marginalisation.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phemostiga(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Haaaaaaaaa,kilodeeeeee....eyipoju ooo,;(;( :oHaaaaaaaaa,kilodeeeeee....eyipoju ooo,;(;(
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
Whaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SourceSauce:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

Finally, I wonder where The Sun UK got the £13 billion value from grin

Sanusi's $20bn missing NNPC money.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by namuguibe(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
shut:
Husssh so much steer at the moment.
This is character murder to Nigeria as a whole, if you don't find offence with the words of the journalist,I do.
Poor use of sarcasm sad
This your user name will get a lot of unnecessary mentions oh ... grin ... like one below ....
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by namuguibe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shut the door.

Did you get this mention too??
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Apparently she was looking at buying a massively expensive apartment at One Hyde Park. With £13bn I’m surprised she didn’t buy the whole of Hyde Park.

One thing’s for sure, she can’t be the woman from Nigeria who keeps sending me those emails seeking an advancement on her cousin’s will.

The above statement is sarcasm at its peak as well as a mockery of the numerous scam mails with impersonated pictures of high profile people emanating from Nigeria with all manner of next of kin proposals for unclaimed millions from their various fathers death wills.

Comprehension left Nigeria a long time ago!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Babalegba:
What are you on about, it's on the Sun's website.
Once again that's not the sun website
Check www.the sun.Co. uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.