Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (14665 Views)

Hilarious: Don't Know If They Are True,but They Are Funny Sha / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:49am On Jul 13, 2009
am sure that kid was u
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2009
kai! stop that. . . which omokhomo kid? angry i go vex o!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2009
please do
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
ok

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by folly69(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2009
nice jokes y'all really had a good laff
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2009
A[b] cucumber, an olive and a penis are talking.

The cucumber says "I hate my life, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in salad."

The olive says "That's nothing, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me on pizza."

The penis says "You think you have it bad, when I get big fat and juicy they put me in a bag, throw me in a cave, shut the door and leave me there till I throw up" [/b]
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2009
There is a man in the park peeing in a fountain and a cop comes up to him and says, "Sir you need to zip that up. You aren't supposed to pee in a public fountain like that"

So the cop is leaving and the man zips up his pants but is laughing hysterically. finally the cop says "What are you laughing at?" and the man says "I zipped it up but I didnt stop!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2009
An armless man in a long jacket walks into a bathroom and stands by a urinal, 

Soon seeing he needs help to use the toilet he asks a closeby man, " Can you help me point my penis" ?

The man reluctantly accepted but, decided not to look at the mans penis. After a few seconds of holding it he thinks, " Hey! I'm grabbing it right"? " So I should look, I have a right"!

He looks down at the mans privates and sees that is beyond hideous . Startled he jumps back and lets go, asking. " What the hell is wrong with it ?"

The "armless" man pulls his arms out of his jacket and says "I dunno, but, I ain't touchin' it." and walks away.  grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:24am On Aug 08, 2009
One day a guy walks into a bar. The bartender says "if you can make that horse over there laugh you can have free drinks for the rest of the night".

So he says "ok" and walks over to the horse and whispers something in his ear and he starts laughing and the bartender gives him free drinks for the rest of the night.

The next night the same guy comes back in and the bartender says "if you can make that horse over there cry i will give you free drinks for the rest of the night.

So he walks over there and does something and the horse starts crying, and the bartender gives him free drinks. Then the bartender asks what the man did to make the horse laugh and what he did to make him cry.

The man says "To make him laugh I told him I had a bigger dick than he does and to make him cry I showed him".
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2009
LMAO leamon where do you get these
jokes from? really really funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2009
rokiatu:

LMAO leamon where do you get these
jokes from?
really really funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
my secret wink
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by platinumnk(f): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2009
Q: What does a gay rooster say?

A: Any cock will do.

grin grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by platinumnk(f): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2009
A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK, old fart, time to retire."

The old rooster replies, "Come on, you can't handle ALL these chickens. Look what it's done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it! You're washed up and I'm taking over."

The old rooster says "I'll tell you what, young stud, I'll race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs, "You know you don't stand a chance old man, so just to be fair, I'll give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He's already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by, one right behind the other. He grabs his shotgun and BOOM! -- he blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head, "Damn, third gay rooster I've bought this month."

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Q: What does a gay rooster say?

A: Any cock will do.

grin grin grin
lol nice one
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by platinumnk(f): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2009
African King
The beautiful secretary of the president of a bank goes on a sight seeing tour with a very rich African king who was a very important client. Out of the blue the king asks her to marry him. Naturally, the secretary is quite taken back. However, she remembers what her boss told her, don't reject the guy outright. So, she tries to think of a way to dissuade the king from wanting to marry her. After a few minutes, the woman says to the man, "I will only marry you under three conditions. First, I want my engagement ring to be a 75-carat diamond ring with a matching 200-carat diamond tiara."

The African king pauses for a while. Then, he nods his head and says, "No problem! I have. I have."

Realizing her first condition was too easy the woman says to the man, "I want you to build me a 100-room mansion in New York. As a vacation home, I want a chateau built in the middle of the best wine country in France."

The African king pauses for a while. He whips out his cellular phone and calls some brokers in New York and in France. He looks at the woman, nods his head and says, "Okay, okay. I build. I build."

Realizing that she only has one last condition, the secretary knows that she'd better make this a good one. She takes her time to think and finally she gets an idea, a sure-to-work condition. She squints her eyes, looks at the man and says, rather coldly, "Since I like sex, I want the man I marry to have a 14-inch penis."

The man seems a bit disturbed. He cups his face with his hands and rests his elbows on the table, all the while muttering in his dialect. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the king shakes his head, looking really sad, and says to the woman, "Okay, okay. I cut. I cut."

grin grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by platinumnk(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2009
A man walks into a tattoo parlor and says he would like a $100 dollar bill on his dicck. Well the tattoo artist laughs and says "I'll do it for free if you can give me one good reason for it."

The guy thinks for a second and says. "Well one, I like to keep my money in my pants, two I like to watch my money grow, and three I want to see how fast my wife can blow a $100.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
i guess nobody likes my jokes cry
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2009
Action speaks louder then words grin very nice jokes really wink
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2009
Sezy leamon is so sexy she looks like a lemon.

Girl you stole my legs angry angry
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Sezy leamon is so sexy she looks like a lemon.

Girl you stole my legs angry angry
geez am all sweating FL Gators JUST CALLED ME SEXY thanks dear
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by folalag: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2009
One man was going home, on reaching to burial ground, he became afraid on how to cross their alone, suddenly someone just jump out from somewhere and the man was happy to see someone he can pass the burial ground with, so he was telling the man that he was afraid to pass the burial ground, and they replied him and said that it is the same thing with him, that when he was alive, he is very afraid to pass the burial ground alone in the night, and the other man ran away in a great fear, u can see someone afraid to cross burial ground because of Ghost and he finally ended up with the ghost himself.

More to come ur way!!!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2009
ehhh undecided *hic* embarassed
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:08am On Aug 19, 2009
Kevin was fucking his wife, Shannon and exclaimed, "I will Bleep you to death!"

The following night they again were beginning to making love and he shouted, "I'll Bleep you till you scream!!"

After he had done the same thing the third night, Shannon pulled a feather out of the pillow and began tapping him on the head with it. "What are you doing?" demanded Kevin.

"Comparatively speaking, I'm pounding your brains out" she replied.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2009
A man owned a small farm in Arkansas . The Arkansas Wage & Hours
Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent
an agent out to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them", demanded the
Agent.

"Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me
for 3 years. I pay him $400.00 a week plus free room and board. The
cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $300.00 per week plus
free room and board. There's the half-wit. He works about 18 hours
every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes
about $10.00 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a
bottle of Bourbon every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife,
occasionally."

"That's the guy I want to talk to, the half-wit", says the Agent.

That would be me", replied the farmer.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2009
Bubba goes to a revival and listens intently to the pastor’s every word.

After a while, the pastor asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over.

To the pastor's great surprise, Bubba gets in line. It takes awhile, but Bubba is very patient.

When it's his turn the pastor says, "It's been a long time since you came in, Bubba."

Bubba simply nods.

The pastor says. "What do you want me to pray about?"

Bubba says, "Pastor, I need you to pray for my hearing."

So the pastor puts one finger in Bubba's ear and the other hand on top of his head and prays loud and long.

After a few minutes, he removes his hands and says, "OK, Bubba, how's your hearing now?"

"I don't know pastor," Bubba says. "It's not until next Wednesday."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2009
Pierre – A brave French fighter pilot

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It’s a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says: “Pierre, kiss me!” Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie’s lips.

“What are you doing, Pierre?”, says the startled Marie.

“I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!

She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, “Pierre, kiss me lower.”

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts.

“Pierre! What are you doing?’, asks the bewildered Marie.

“I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!”

They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, “Pierre, kiss me lower!”

Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire.

Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously,

“PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”

“I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!”
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by TOYOSI20(f): 5:48am On Aug 19, 2009
Hehehehehe, . . . horribly funny, . . . . shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2009
A lonely woman, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married. She put an ad in the local paper that read:

HUSBAND WANTED!
MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's),
MUST NOT BEAT ME,
MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME,
AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED!
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman with no arms or legs sitting in a wheelchair. The old woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you? Just look at you, you have no legs!" The old man smiled, "Therefore I cannot run around on you!"

She snorted. "You don't have any hands either!" Again the old man smiled, "Nor can I beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and gazed intently. "Are you still good in bed?" With that, the old gentleman leaned back, beamed a big broad smile and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Hehehehehe, . . . horribly funny, . . . . shocked shocked cheesy
thanks toyo your cute
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:53am On Aug 19, 2009
[b]The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

And she was somewhat upset. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'

And the husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'

And the husband began -- 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the expensive designer jeans that you bought a couple years back, but don't wear because you say they not the "in" name this year.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please , Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'[/b]
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2009
Judge:

You claim you robbed the grocery store because you were starving. So why didnt you take the food instead of the cash out of the till? Burglar: Your Honour! I'm a proud man, sir, and I make it a rule to pay for everything I eat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) / Nigerian Adult Movie Industry / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.