Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. (2666 Views)

Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly / Earn N1,000 Airtime If You Get Answer To This Question Correctly / How To Correctly Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi Device (huawei E5573s-606) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
I got this same message last week when my subscription for 200 Minutes 7 days package of MTN calls at 150 Naira but was confused what it means.

I only get to know that they were talking about my subscription after I checked my balance and saw that it was wiped off.

The Text reads, "Your Campaing has expired."

I was like did I order for Champagne and forgot to use it to the extent that it expired.

I tried pronouncing the word "campaing" but couldn't. I had to burst into laughter after I re-arranged the last two letters and found out they actually meant campaign.

lalasticlala, did you receive it too?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Just an attention seeker.
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
PuciPrince:
Just an attention seeker.
If That, then I got you. So what do I gain for having your attention
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:

If That, then I got you. So what do I gain for having your attention

helped you gain one comment on a stupid post
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
PuciPrince:

helped you gain one comment on a stupid post

I would have appreciated you if I own Nairaland. But I do not own Nairaland.

I just have to believe that you antagonised just to get my attention. Well you got it.

It is a stupid post because it is not captioned "juicy: cossy boob" sorry, I dont do that.

7 Likes

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Whizpeter(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Another useless thread... *Spits on thread*
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:

I would have appreciated you if I own Nairaland. But I do not own Nairaland.

I just have to believe that you antagonised just to get my attention. Well you got it.

It is a stupid post because it is not captioned "juicy: cossy boob" sorry, I dont do that.

This will never make front page tongue
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
PuciPrince:

This will never make front page tongue
I have hundreds of topics that never made front page. What is that to you.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oh dear Gawd
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:
I got this same message last week when my subscrition for 200 Minutes 7 days package of MTN calls at 150 Naira but was confuse what it means.

I only get to know that they are talking about my subscription after I checked my balance and saw that it was wiped off.

I was like did I order for Champagne and forgot to use it to the extent that it expired.

I tried pronouncing the word "campaing" but couldn't. I had to burst into laughter after I re-arranged the last two letters and found out they actually ment campaign.

Nobody is beyond mistake, even computer makes mistake talkless of human being. In any case this issue should be forwarded to mtn handle page for correction
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Bratking(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
This one actually thought his meaningless drivel deserved a front page spot.. undecided

Hmm.. keep deluding yourself na.
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by abatically(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:
I got this same message last week when my subscrition for 200 Minutes 7 days package of MTN calls at 150 Naira but was confuse what it means.

I only get to know that they are talking about my subscription after I checked my balance and saw that it was wiped off.

I tried pronouncing the word "campaing" but couldn't. I had to burst into laughter after I re-arranged the last two letters and found out they actually ment campaign.

U are busy correcting MTN and u didn't even realize u also made mistakes. Check the words written in bold and tell me they are the correct grammar. Nobody is above mistake. MTN texts are composed by humans just like u. Not saying it is right for an organisation like MTN to make grammatical error in their texts, but whatever.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:

I have hundreds of topics that never made front page. What is that to you.

Figure it out nah. What is failure to you?
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Nobody is beyond mistake, even computer makes mistake talkless of human being. In any case this issue should be forwarded to mtn handle page for correction

I believe this is enough to make them aware of it.
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
PuciPrince:

Figure it out nah. What is failure to you?

That is your defination of failure. It is still the reason you have do not have any topic to your name.

What do you do if not do do do puci
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:

no one is above error
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sunkyphil:
no one is above error
Thank you for the correction. now I hope MTN correct theirs too.

1 Like

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
abatically:

U are busy correcting MTN and u didn't even realize u also made mistakes. Check the words written in bold and tell me they are the correct grammar. Nobody is above mistake. MTN texts are composed by humans just like u. Not saying it is right for an organisation like MTN to make grammatical error in their texts, but whatever.

I am glad to be corrected. I have taken note of your corrections and the ones you did not observe.

Do I feel bad about being corrected? No. MTN won't feel bad about being corrected either
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by parrotibaba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
So u rushed n posted this garbage on NL? like u hv never made a mistake in your life? For f'ck's sake where r all this ppl coming from? undecided
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:
So u rushed n posted this garbage on NL? like u hv never made a mistake in your life? For f'ck's sake where r all this ppl coming from? undecided

I have never made a mistake. I get corrected anytime I do. If I correct myself or take correction from others, it is no longer a mistake.
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by parrotibaba(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
victorels:

I have never made a mistate. I get corrected anytime I do. If I correct myself or take correction from others, it is no longer a mistake.

You say what?

1 Like

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:

You say what?

No. I did not say what.

Check again to see what I mean. Oops! I did say what.
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
NEO
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by damiloladuke: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
welll, doesnt change the fact that they are thieves

YOU NEED AN ADMIN 4UR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
thought i was d only one dat saw it
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
victorels:

That is your defination of failure. It is still the reason you have do not have any topic to your name.

What do you do if not do do do puci

cheesy See ya life!!! I see you did a background check on me grin i am waiting for your topic in the sexuality section before i make comments. Until then, keep disturbing your head wit PuciPrince.

MuMu
Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by destino24(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok

Re: MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Everyone does mistakes. In this case, what I would say is that the person who typed it made a mistake of inputting n before g but the computer could not correct it before saving it to their database...
By the way, gerrara here lols

(1) (Reply)

Sharing These Beautiful STAR WARS Wallpapers / Tecno Camon 17 Unboxing & Review - 90hz + So Much Compromises. / Redmi Note 11 Series Is Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.