Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? (631 Views)

Chelsea Eden Hazard Reveals Truth About Conte And Morinho / Breaking News;morinho Now At Mountain Of Fire After Champions League Defeat.picx / Chelsea Sacks Jose Morinho, Get A New Coach. See Who! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by kstadaura: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Some people have started saying once upon a time there was a club called chelsea.Can we call it the end for chelsea or do you think there is something that needs to be done for the club to be back like before?
What would you tell morinho?
Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by IGLE25(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
I would told Mourinho to go on leave and then learn from his masters....

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by kstadaura: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
IGLE25:
I would told Mourinho to go on leave and then learn from his masters....
And who are his masters?
Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by adebayo10977(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
I Will tell him to stop making negative comment when is not necessary....
Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by Abugab(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Break his head cos he has done more damage than good this season to the fans.
#KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by CountDracula(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I will deliver the message of the gods

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by respect80(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
You guys don't know how to speak good englishes grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by menix(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
How Would I have told him something when am yet to meet him..

Well if am to meet The Special One, I will advise him to fake his death..
Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Arsenal fans have reported him to Orunmila. I'm not joking, a fellow fan like me has a father who is an Ifa priest

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by activelyA(f): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet Morinho What Would You have Told Him? by IGLE25(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
"Arsenal" Wenger and co...

(1) (Reply)

Full Ballon D’or List: Depay, James And Some Other Young Players Made The List / BREAKING: Jurgen Klopp Signs Three Year Deal With Liverpool (photo) / Who Out Of These Three Made Long Range Passes A Beauty To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.