Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life (1390 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dear readers..
I'll go straight to the point. Six years ago while I was in jss3, I met this very beautiful damsel. She was so pretty I always stared at her from the alter where I served mass to the extent that I almost poured hot charcoal from the thurible on a priest on a faithful day I was serving mass.

In those days when we were still young and innocent, it was an abomination for an alter server to be seen with a girl talk less of going to chyke a girl. I defiled every voice of moral consent in me and went ahead to chyke the girl as I couldn't resist her beauty.

Though an innocent little guy, I still had bad friends in the hood. The guys you seldom go and sit down, talk n hear trash from. I brought the case to these my supposedly guys since I was scared as hell to talk to the girl. They didn't only help me on what n what to do, one of them went ahead to help me talk to the girl. The girl did small shakara, even threatened to report me in the church but later later, she still fall.

Right from the day she called me on my first phone then : Nokia come feel me. Ah my most cherished object in the world then... she called with her mum's phone and told me she's agreed to date me, I lost interest in the girl.

She's was always coming to visit me at our house then.. during my jnr ssce break, she was always at my house.. she came whenever nobody was at home n I wasn't even calling her to come and how she knew nobody was home, I'd no idea.. A time, I lied that our dog had gone mad n couldn't recognise anybody and was not in chains, she came then, brought food for the dog n in splits of time, saddam knew her so much

Bottom line is that she's been obsessed with me
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
So why tell Nlanders?
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by yvelch(f): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
u are jobless
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wetin concern me I've been trying without success for 3 months now to get Chinelo to gree and you dey talk about obsession SMH

1 Like

Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by lgboks(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
obviously the story is not complete
But if it is
Hmmmmm
Have nothing to say then
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nuellah02:
So why tell Nlanders?
At least I have something to kill boredom for the while smiley
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Along the line, I got tired of everything. I was so disgusted by her presence and it seemed u hated whatever I had to do with her. She calls every minute of the day.

I went to boarding house from my ss1 to ss3 and whenever am back for a break, immediately I on my phone, her call comes in. This particular event made me call her one time n requested I wanted to break up with her. She cried n cried n cried n cried for a longgg time and the thing I always wonder is that I don't even show any atom of care or feeling, I might not even call her for like 3 straight months, yet she'll still claim she lives me.

Sometime last year.. after I wrote my final 200 level exams n d paper I wrote that day was very tough.. Eng Mechanics 2, I got home feeling so tired n disappointed. Her call came. I cried to her on the phone to please leave me alone that I was tired of her trouble and that I didn't even deserve what she was doing, she's a very fine girl n she had almost nothing to do with me. I might have come from a rich background but I wasn't rich myself... I lamented for long as she was just telling me to calm down. When I finally calmed down, she said that the reason why she was calling was to tell me that she'll love me till she dies and that she'll forever frustrate my life till I love her back.

Since then, she's been really doing what she promised. She's been stalking me, fighting with every girl she's sees me with, doing a lot of reckless unimaginable things. She stopped my mum one day on the road and was like tell your son he can't escape me...
My mum furiously came back n asked me who she was n all that and when I explained to her, she had to go and warn her parents to advice their daughter after she made sure I was telling the truth though

The last one she did was to travel all the way from Lagos to Benin, went to my department and asked about me. She tracked me to where I am staying and she came to knock on my door. When I opened and saw it was her..
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by younghartz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
You took away her virginity bt you didn't mention it.
You have bn d only guy she knew. Now she's now a stalker...you re even lucky she isn't A grade stalker(she'll love seeing you in pain always)

You took away her joy from other guys(cus of you she didn't date boys)she wakes up every morning just cus of you,everything about her focused on you.....

I swear she'll bring hell into your life.....

Op Always remember you're responsible for your happiness
So if you allow anyone to frustrate you it all boils down 2 "you allowed him/her to frustrate you"
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by mazimee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ehmm, If I may ask, what exactly was her crime that made you reject her like a poo? You too once disturbed her peace before he fall. You remember?
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by mazimee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ehmm, If I may ask, what exactly was her crime that made you reject her like a poo? You too once disturbed her peace before she fall. You remember?
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by wordbank(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op continue to dey waste ur mb u hia
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
here i thought my case was the worst.
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Shebarh(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
can't help but laff my ass out grin
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
I was shocked as hell. I started touching her hands to know whether it was really her and lo and behold it was her standing at my doorstep. To avoid embarrassment, I told her to come inside and offered her a seat. I sat down on the bed and stared at her for approximately thirty minutes as I was short of words.

After I've done some recollection, I began my speech. "Chy... I know you love me so much and I know I've done unspeakable things to you. I've never given any attention to you or this relationship for the past five years it seems to have started. I always harassed you n sometimes I openly show disdain for you... the funny part of the story is that people can never believe these stuffs because you're a very beautiful girl n on a normal day, I no suppose reach your level. You're really helping no one by these attitudes you display. You're hurting yourself more n at d same time, me. This life is a one way journey and we all need to be happy. Live your life to the fullest and never give punk heads like me useful spaces in your life". This was my supposedly speech but I could just manage to get to the fourth line when she stood up, unpacked her bags n went to the kitchen to check what was available so she'd cook something.

I was short of words.. I just sat on my bed and watched her.. she came on Friday and spent the entire weekend at my place, introducing herself as my girlfriend to every of my visitors, my lodge mates n almost all my friends.

Here's the real funny part of the story
Since I've known Jane, six years now, I've never had sex with her. When I tried a long time ago.., she told me she was a virgin. Then, I'd started planning my escape route form the relationship and so I promised her n promised myself that I wouldn't touch her so that she won't have any leverage for tying me down. Though we've had a lot of chances.. I mean lots n lots of it but by God's grace, I always stopped to remind her that she was a virgin was supposed to keep it till marriage. One time, she made me discuss marriage with her, how many children we are gon have n the rest of it.
When she spent the weekend at my house, I noticed something. She had changed from the innocent girl I knew. She forced herself on me but I was also able to stop and calm her down whenever she wanted to pull her clothes. Another helping factor was that she came some days away from my exams.. and during exams in school, I always avoided anything that would distance me from God and it has been working for me.

She's done a lot of crazy things and I can't help her. I don't feel anything for her or for anybody as of now.. I can just pretend and deep inside me, I know that nothing is going on. Recently, I've been trying to make it work since she has been relentless in frustrating me.
I don't think I'll ever be this crazy for someone.. people say one day you'll meet someone that will drive you crazy. Am still waiting for that someone o cause this heart of mine has not felt high for anyone.
Friends.., am not happy n I've exhausted all my options. If anyone has any ideas on how to get out if this relationship, lemme hear it.

1 Like

Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by HomieQuan(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2015
obviously u tried dialogue it didnt work....jst pray to God since u said u try nt to distance urslf frm Him.
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2015
younghartz:
You took away her virginity bt you didn't mention it.
You have bn d only guy she knew. Now she's now a stalker...you re even lucky she isn't A grade stalker(she'll love seeing you in pain always)

You took away her joy from other guys(cus of you she didn't date boys)she wakes up every morning just cus of you,everything about her focused on you.....

I swear she'll bring hell into your life.....

Op Always remember you're responsible for your happiness
So if you allow anyone to frustrate you it all boils down 2 "you allowed him/her to frustrate you"

Bro.. I've never had sex with her ooo. I didn't take anybody's virginity. Am not even sure I can be able to sleep with a virgin. Eewww
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: She's Now Fufilling Her Promise Of Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Boys.

Ok now you see a girlie head over heels with you,and you fĂșcking another lady,when this one goes and fĂșcks another man, you get angry and start doing crappy things.
Sex isnt all ma nigga,ba am gonna advice you something, don't throw this girlie away, cos in the very end, you might regret everything... you don't know what you have until it's gone.

My advice, if you find out the character she puts up you don't like you are the man,call her to order. Cos the very day a guy kisses her and makes sweet love to her and treats her like an angel , your problem has just started. No point rejecting her for Stupyd reasons to feel like someone a lady chases after . Do what is right ma nigga.

Salem.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Married Man....lets Talk / When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? / Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.