Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,420 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) (43692 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by bezimo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ygJ5xOEnfSo/VhKSYYcbvJI/AAAAAAAG3EU/D3SunMiDZ58/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Love Oyedepo and husband Stephen Ogah, who got married in 2013, welcomed their first child in September. The baby named Rejoice Ibukun Lydia, was dedicated yesterday. Congrats to them.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/bishop-oyedepos-first-daughter-welcomes.html

May God keep increasing your Family and blessing it all round. Like you have seen, I shall also see and carry my Children's children.

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by sayid(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ygJ5xOEnfSo/VhKSYYcbvJI/AAAAAAAG3EU/D3SunMiDZ58/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Love Oyedepo and husband Stephen Ogah, who got married in 2013, welcomed their first child in September. The baby named Rejoice Ibukun Lydia, was dedicated yesterday. Congrats to them.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/bishop-oyedepos-first-daughter-welcomes.html

Congrats
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
eDoctorr:
Welcome new Born baby. Just thank God you were not born into terrorism religion.
I no kuku mention name
Who do we now thank for the ones born into the 'terrorism religion' as you have said? Or is God not responsible for all creations again?

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by ejeh121(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
kawusteet:
am sure, the husband attends his church
his not just attending LFC,his a pastor there!
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by eDoctorr(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
TeamSimple:

Who do we now thank for the ones born into the 'terrorism religion' as you have said? Or is God not responsible for all creations again?

They should also thank God as well... because He has made salvation available if they are willing to be saved.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Tressure: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=naijainfogalery post=38694432]The husband of the chilld of a billionaire pastor looking like he is fasting for the past 200 years

Lolzzx, no ki mi wit laff abeg grin grin
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by yerokunphilips: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
THANK GOD.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
eDoctorr:

They should also thank God as well... because He has made salvation available if they are willing to be saved.
Doesn't that make your god a biased god? He choose to put some to the 'right part' from birth and also put some innocent ones in the stress of looking for 'salvation'. and please how does a child born in the middle east to a core muslim family which has no church or christian practise experience 'salvation'? And what happens to such child if he later grow up and die in the family your god created him into without having encounter with Christian practise ,will the same god put him in Hell?
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by peeparty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Missmossy:
My Bishop's grand child grin
Yes oo our Bishop..
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
peeparty:

Yes oo our Bishop..
Lol...are you a Winner too?
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Ladypep: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Congrats to the family...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
the guy no strong since 2013 - na bae e later give birth to lol
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by damiloladuke: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
webshopng1:
is she that old woman carrying baby shocked

you asked me to quote you..i need a banner for www.wenogetjob.com

tagline; Diary of a jobless Nigerian youth
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by eDoctorr(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
TeamSimple:

Doesn't that make your god a biased god? He choose to put some to the 'right part' from birth and also put some innocent ones in the stress of looking for 'salvation'. and please how does a child born in the middle east to a core muslim family which has no church or christian practise experience 'salvation'? And what happens to such child if he later grow up and die in the family your god created him into without having encounter with Christian practise ,will the same god put him in Hell?

Why are u contradicting yourself..... If you see God's way of doing things as synergy or being bias, it is left to u. If there can be poor and rich, brilliant and dull, good and bad people. Then there is no difference in what I stated above.

And besides, who made mention of the religions you quoted above.#Fool;
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
kawusteet:
am sure, the husband attends his church
soooooooooooooo?!!!!!!!!mtchewwww
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by kolnel: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Some people won't have to wait to get their inheritance in heaven
The inheritance here on earth is already overwhelming
May god help and lead us alright
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
TeamSimple:

heysh! Come oga! No dey waste space for my screen with nonsense writing.
U hear me?no just provoke me!
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by happney65: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
That Oyedepo wife ugly heeennn..I dey wonder how he dey take fuckkk the wife sef..Am sure he would have Girlfriend..Am very very sure of that.. grin grin
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by j4sure(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by SmartMugu: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
emmanuel596:
Dis man wife ugly oooo mama living faith
I actually thought that was the daughter that just had a baby, I been wan ask how come Oyedepo daughter look older than Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by nd07(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
One Aircraft 4 d new born & a section of Covenant University Lol.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by queebeediva(f): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Welcome baby your granny are great so you will be.

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
heysh! Come oga! No dey waste space for my screen with nonsense writing.
U hear me?no just provoke me!
Lolz..Typical deluded christian that thinks he knows more than his creator.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
eDoctorr:

Why are u contradicting yourself..... If you see God's way of doing things as synergy or being bias, it is left to u. If there can be poor and rich, brilliant and dull, good and bad people. Then there is no difference in what I stated above.

And besides, who made mention of the religions you quoted above.#Fool;
I don't need to trade insults with you. But stop thinking you know more than the creator. That's why atheists finds it very easy to win you guys in any spiritual debate.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by SensaGreene: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Congratulations!!!# I love babies grin grin grin

Soon to be brides in Abuja, take advantage of our ongoing bridesmaid dress promo. Make this style for N2,000each grin shocked. Pls note, this does not include the purchase of fabrics and hair fascinator.

If you want a different style get in touch for reduced rate.
This PROMO ends Dec 31st.
Contact us on Instagram: sensa_greene
Watsapp: +2348132560057
Email: sensagreene@gmail.com

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Vision4God: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice nice. Congrats
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by RALPHOW(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Congratulations, U shall be great!!!
As God use your grandpa to librate many destiny, you shall never be in bondage in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Henry2016: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
emmanuel596:
Dis man wife ugly oooo mama living faith

Someone's mother; too bad
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Congratulations to the baby parents not the big-headed pastor.

Is this not the idiotic pastor that slaps the hell out of a young girl he accuses of witchcraft? Ugly Pastor!

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
TeamSimple:

Lolz..Typical deluded christian that thinks he knows more than his creator.
I gree!
But nor dey disturb us abek!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? / Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.