Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook (9270 Views)

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Life Cycle, Girl To Womanhood / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
she's right . . .

i'm just kidding. she's totally left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by KeriBaby(f): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Men who hit women are animals grin (I know humans are all animals) but they are animals

Click on link on signature to 300dollars and more grin
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
What the ?? Never ... If a man ever comes to the conclusion of physically and mentally abusing his woman then he doesn't need to be with her at all. Men are supposed love , provide, and protect his women not hate, abuse , and neglect their women . pshhh pls .
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by IamLove2(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2015
That's wrong!
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by tuk2ato(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Beating brings out the best in some women, Adele is a good example , her former boyfriend beat the music out of her. For some, it is thug loving grin.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by harristo(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Shebarh:
So you saying ah should keep quiet when a man beats me all bcus of ah want to be a'true black african woman' trash trash trash.. angry

I think the woman / poster was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2015
stinggy:
Thank the Gods I don't have dumb sisters like this woman. And my daughters can't have such mentality, except they are bastards lipsrsealed

Sweerie amma luver na, neva will I be a fighta
That's why I'm staying off you sad embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by sholay2011(m): 4:49am On Oct 06, 2015
This reads like sarcasm.

Make una calm down.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by sholay2011(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by cococandy(f): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Low self esteem of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by boboshakiti: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2015
stupid post, senseless post; you are a racist, why must you say black....we are all humans mofo

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Savigne(f): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2015
JonSnow:

But you would be among the first to praise a woman if she slaps/physically abuses a man.

talk about having double standards.

Nigerian females are the most confused species on the planet undecided undecided
Pls many husband beaters do you know?..Show me 5 husband beaters in a locality and I'll quadruple that number for you by bringing 20 wife beaters in that same locality.
What are you saying?...We're talking about the rule here not the exceptions.
Mind you some women dont just wake up and decide to take a club to their spouse,some do in as self defense hence the applause they sometimes get from other women.
I wont expect you to understand, after all you're not a woman,but you do have female relatives dont you?
I dont advocate wife/husband beating, but if its self defense I'm cool with it.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by JonSnow(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Savigne:

Pls many husband beaters do you know?..Show me 5 husband beaters in a locality and I'll quadruple that number for you by bringing 20 wife beaters in that same locality.
What are you saying?...We're talking about the rule here not the exceptions.
Mind you some women dont just wake up and decide to take a club to their spouse,some do in as self defense hence the applause they sometimes get from other women.
I wont expect you to understand, after all you're not a woman,but you do have female relatives dont you?
I dont advocate wife/husband beating, but if its self defense I'm cool with it.

mademoiselle, i never asked you to give me statistics on spouse battery in Nigeria; I just asked a simple question. you carefully side-stepped it.

well played.

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Savigne(f): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
JonSnow:

mademoiselle, i never asked you to give me statistics on spouse battery in Nigeria; I just asked a simple question. you carefully side-stepped it.

well played.
You didnt ask a question..You made a definitive statement.

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Kazrem(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... African women don Suffer undecided

Smh.

Oh God please, I don't want Bash Ali for a husband. *This I pray*!!!
I am a dove.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Tinynita:
That is definitely some1 wit low self esteem
I don't quite agree with you. I fink she knows her husband better off, and also know what might ignite her taking such decision.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2015
She can keep putting an eye pack on it until his blows leave her brain dead.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shebarh:
So you saying ah should keep quiet when a man beats me all bcus of ah want to be a'true black african woman' trash trash trash.. angry
she said your man not a man
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pidggin:
She can keep putting an eye pack on it until his blows leave her brain dead.
do you know that's literally possible,....av u heard of CTE?!!
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Shebarh(f): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
jornie:

she said your man not a man
and so fucking wah wah right does he v to lay his hand on me is he my dad
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
E

2 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by NinaNigeria(f): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Wat i have learnt is dat a man who beats a woman can never stand up for himself wen other men beat him up. He is a real coward
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

do you know that's literally possible,....av u heard of CTE?!!

You mean Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy? Yes i have
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
khassy:

gimme small bobbi suck na crycryundecided

Smooooooth cool smh
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:

You mean Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy? Yes i have
yess...you know it's caused by high impact on the head,right?
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

yess...you know it's caused by high impact on the head,right?

I know
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:

I know
sheesh!, what don't you know !?!

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

sheesh!, what don't you know !?!

You are hilarious cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:

You are hilarious cheesy cheesy
thank you cheesy smiley...is that a puppy? ..
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

thank you cheesy smiley...is that a puppy? ..

Yes it is
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by jornie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:

Yes it is
its so cute..
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

its so cute..

U like dogs? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! / My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her / Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.