Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) (48183 Views)

Tiwa Savage Or Yemi Alade: Who Rocked The Braids Hairstyle Better? (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by GentleToks(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Uche Ogbodo looks like "ayamatanga"

Seyi shey braid is cool..

Genny rocks it best!

Babes, you watched that movie too.......... waoh!!! What a movie!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by mustiiz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
lol. Oya gbaghara m. Ezigbo Ada.

Haaaa wts dis language do u wanna sell us
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by cooljoe(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
even if she likes, let her wear rags, Genny wee outclass and outshine everyone else. peerless
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
GentleToks:

grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by pamcode(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
which one is which sef, anyway the first one look nice the oda two are just examples of how mad the world is goingThe colours are so damn irritating.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
mustiiz:

Haaaa wts dis language do u wanna sell us
yes that's the language of the gods
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Krasid(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Two girls in my street were rocking the same hairstyle today.What is going on?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by pamcode(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
GentleToks:

that film by Mount zion? Agbara nla or what is it called
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by pamcode(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
Two girls in my street were rocking the same hairstyle today.What is going on?
Wao so you still get eyes look girls after Madrid's painful draw, at least that how you made it to look like.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by ruke1: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
ebosie11:
It seems rocking braids is many Nigerian celebs favourite hair now.Nollywood actresses Genevieve Nnaji,Uche Ogbodo and singer Seyi Shey were recently spotted rocking braids.Who rocks it best?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/genevieve-nnaji-vs-seyi-shey-vs-uche.html
Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Krasid(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
pamcode:
Wao so you still get eyes look girls after Madrid's painful draw, at least that how you made it to look like.
I was jejely walking when I saw a girl rocking long braids with colours, I was like 'ok, maybe she's being creative'.Then I saw another rocking something similar.The women are planning something lads.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by webshopng1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
NAJI ALL THE WAY

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Henry2016: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
The honest truth is that sheyi shey rocked it better but because Genny is more popular and liked ppl here are saying otherwise
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by sarlin(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
nawa ooo una need ask question again shoooooo genny kills it na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by donfranklin(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=Flashh post=38697108][i][font=Georgia][color=#225484][b]That third girl's hair is classless with colour riot. Gbam!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by pamcode(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
I was jejely walking when I saw a girl rocking long braids with colours, I was like 'ok, maybe she's being creative'.Then I saw another rocking something similar.The women are planning something lads.
did you get their numbers or bbm pins.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Chibex50(f): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Genny always rocking
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by sisisioge: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is a fashion no no to compare Genny with any known Nigerian celeb for now. She's in a league of her own.

Kudos to the others for trying.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by tunzT: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
FINALLY THE MAKING:
I know most of you must have listened the the beautiful song tittled "get down" by Reekado Bank ft dija and jay electronica. Yes its was a wow, but have u cared to know how the song came about? watch the making at http://www.360route.net/2015/10/360route-video-making-of-get-down-ft.html?m=1
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by PublicAssurance: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Ms nnaji Je Nua Di[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by simplisity(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
1: Seyi : (braids kinda unique)

2: Genny

3: Uche

FTC
Chocolate cream
Simple is alwas d best. All these colour riotin hair style is an act of fashion obsession.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by ebishuga(f): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecidedGenny looks fat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by kenoz(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2015
I'll give it to Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by KeriBaby(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Genevieve any day mehn grin

Visit the link on my signature and earn three hundred dollars and more everyday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Adex097: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
the camera lol
OK...I thought as much..Anyways, you rock the braids better than seyi and uche wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by mustiiz(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2015
chocolateme:
yes that's the language of the gods

Lolss.. No wonda you are related to the oracle.. Amadioha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Herrmes: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
The second girl looks best to me, then Genevieve (I'm just giving it to her because the other girl isn't competition, black is too ordinary), the last girl is a total mess.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Neplusultra(f): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Gene- Classy
Seyi- Hmmm...
Uche- Trashy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by NnaekweC(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2015
seyi shay for real #RIGHT_NOW
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) by Elchalz(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Genny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.