Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (4909 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm closing this battle on Sunday so who hasn't voted should please do so.

Coogar and Youngdanaval you now have ample time to modify your votes in line with this battle because Darkrebel battled Mikuz and not Kim.
Sunday it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by sosiqdude(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mikuz W while darkenedrebel L

#Peace#

My fuckyouhard vote goes to mikuz grin grin grin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:
MORTEM LUNATICUS NOMINE MIKUZ

■I'll attack Mik like Drake, when this vet takes his stance/ I'll rip this pleb's ailing glands/ Then cöck that roscoe.....Till bullets be rushing after M...........Like obsessed Shady Stans/

■Like murder, I'll stab this homie side- Just to take his life/But if this ape want fight/My blades 'undrëss his cornea'.....So he sees his death looming.......With his 'nakëd eye'/

■I could have this minion razed/In a million ways/ TheRebel bounces in with burners...And after that Nina will spray/I'll put the barrel in his nose.....Till shots make his 'lungs expand'.......Since he begged for 'breathing space'/

'Obese' knocked him out cold, & left him comatose/And like G.C.E....we saw 'O level' Mik.....Then split his chromosomes/We thought Mik was gonna win though...since he owns some chromes/ But like whöre in Yoruba.....He got into the battle.....And put up a Hollow show/

■He faced Jreyez in audio, but got ravaged & smacked/It was carnage in fact/And It's kinda ironic...how 'M couldn't outshine J'.........Even on a 'Renegade track!'/

■I got lots of cash, I even own a place in Holland/And my dough get me bitches....To come play my organ/But Mik's a broke ajepaki...And a lazy plonker/Even my 'Ibo brothers' know.....That Mik still won't get The ego......If he cloned the player Forlan/

■TheRebel's got the luger...And this dude is Apex/If I sight Mik & his mum....I'll shoot their faces/'Then spill his blood on her äss'…… When that tool start blazing/So literally speaking....I'm leaving his mum with a 'red bottom'.....Like 'shoes for ladies'/

■After Killing Mik's mum with this brash silencer/ I'd prolly go shop in Mark & Spencer/But If Mik wanna revenge...Since he has a temper/It won't be 'Marvel or S.H.I.E.L.D'.....When I send Mik to the grave......Just for trying to 'Avenge her'!/

■Like Columbine, I'll raid Mik's school.....When I'm ransacking/You'll hear these arms clapping/I'll pile up the bodies of his mates…And when this parang stabs him/'I'll place Mikuz on top of them'.......Call him the 'Class captain'/

■Mik's a bastard that we hate/And when he raps, we can't relate/His style is so 2005...He's the wackest in the place/And no matter what he scripts....NL still won't love his Bars................Adanna28/

just incase you might wanna delete it
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
sosiqdude:
Mikuz W while darkenedrebel L

#Peace#

My fuckyouhard vote goes to mikuz grin grin grin

why are you people so puerile & lack any sense of decorum? have i not banned you from my brawls. did you see your name tagged? why then did you still come to the thread to derail...

3 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by sosiqdude(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why are you people so puerile & lack any sense of decorum you? have i not banned you from my brawls. did you see your name tagged? why then did you still come to the thread to derail...

Nobody should be banned from voting in battle threads! That is nonsense. Cos if so, Coogar and some people who voted against Mikuz in that battle should be banned too. You are so childish, and it's a fact you lost that battle! Anybody who gave you the W in that thread is a scared bbitch or a dickryder!

Mikuz murdered you like a chicken. Mumu grin grin grin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by coogar: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
mikuz:
I'm closing this battle on Sunday so who hasn't voted should please do so.

Coogar and Youngdanaval you now have ample time to modify your votes in line with this battle because Darkrebel battled Mikuz and not Kim.
Sunday it is.

you are a bumbling oaf!

my biggest peeve is people like you who can dish it out but cannot take it. did you not call your uncle efjidacator in my brawl against elymax? did anyone complain about the alias you chose? your name is kim.......if you don't like it, print out this comment, roll it up and shove it up your arsê. if you cannot stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
My verse has been deleted.

Reasons are very simple-

I made it clear to mikuz that only those i tag to vote would be allowed. He didn't object neither did he debar anyone from voting.
Richommie, giyazz & sosiqdude were not tagged. Giyaz & sosiq especially purposely came here to derail.
I got banned for making a comment in the elymax vs coogar battle thread cos i was banned from commenting on the thread.
Funny how mikuz didn't hide their comments or caution them or give em' a ban the way airmark banmed me.. Maybe because they favoured him and he hoped their comments would help in swaying.

To make matters worse he said the thread would close on sunday
because if you minus the votes of untagged voters it is - Darkrebel 6- Mikuz 5

Normal time for voting here in 24 hours at most. And if mik was leading he woulda closed the thread since afternoon.

Since injustice cannot be spoken against as i see a lot of the oldheads have turned the other way, then the right thing to do would be to delete my verse.. This is to emphasize on the fact that i don't tolerate dishonesty.
I hope mikuz stops being a crooked cheat, cos whatever we do here is supposed to be based on honesty ..

Peace....

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Since Darkrebel has removed his verse, voting for this battle has ended.

Mikuz 8 - 4 Darkrebel

Mikuz wins this battle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3)

|**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| / ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.