Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? (1005 Views)

What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by mamagee3(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hi all, I was just wondering how you all would feel if you called someone you think was your friend and they never call you back?

Plus is it mean to never call back?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by chocolateme(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
I will retaliate
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by dharay99: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
depends...
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by dharay99: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
I will retaliate
yhu aqain. angry angry
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by mamagee3(f): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
I will retaliate
What if you never get the chance to retaliate?

As in, you call and call but they make it obvious they don't want to pick your call.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by chocolateme(f): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3:

As in, you call and call but they make it obvious they don't want to pick your call.
my MOTTO: I choose my friends, my friends don't choose me. Gbam
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3:

So why do you keep calling if it's that obvious to you? Smdh

You're worse than a mosquito at night. Shoo!
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by falconey(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
is that even a problem?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I only call twice and that's that 4 that..
Except its my stubborn sis,then i'll gladly run her ba3 dwn.
Shouldn't be a problem if someone does not pick your calls tho,,you don't knw the reason why..unless he/she owes you money of course.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So why do you keep calling if it's that obvious to you? Smdh

You're worse than a mosquito at night. Shoo!
What does this mean?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3:

What does this mean?

Like, no matter how many times they blow you off, you keep coming back like mosquito
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by 0luwatope(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
If i call any girl twice and you didn't reply my calls.... You're calling next and if u don't call, say bai bai
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by tpiander: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3 and her lucrative spying work.

if you call someone and they don't call you back, then keep calling I guess, even if you have to call infinitely (caveat emptor).

perhaps something was wrong with their phone.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by IamLEGEND1: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
what is this crazy talk?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3:

In that instance, the person clearly sees you as a pest and you should leave such a fellow alone.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
0luwatope:
If i call any girl twice and you didn't reply my calls.... You're calling next and if u don't call, say bai bai
And what about boys?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by 0luwatope(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
sylvalord:
And what about boys?
I hardly call guys, if u be my sure G, I go give u just one call, if you don't reply me you are on your own.... Am just too independent
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
0luwatope:
I hardly call guys, if u be my sure G, I go give u just one call, if you don't reply me you are on your own.... Am just too independent
k
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by osesology(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
It all depends on WHO you are calling.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Called Someone And They Never Called Back? by ayemerbarth: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
There r some calls u jst cant pick or return. Sometimes you already know what the person wants to discuss with u. Some frds ll call u at odd times perhaps in the middle a serious traffic.

(1) (Reply)

How To..... / Ladies, When You Refuse Paying Your Tithe / Funny Quotes About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.