Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Do You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy ????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy ????? (725 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Looking For A Suger Mummy Or Daddy Call Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy ????? by Jeffdavid160: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY and Are you good in bed ? there are rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,ETC ..
we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAMs any interested person should CONTACT ME ON ..08167254588 (manager mr jerry)
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy ????? by mondaypaul77(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
I guess you are in the wrong place. You need to do some honest work.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead / Picture: What Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.