Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86293 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hello Jaga Jaga,

The later has been send by now to your University and if you want to call your university, call the EXAMS AND RECORDS OFFICE. They are the people receiving such letters and your problems will be solved. Have a wonderful week Jaga Jaga.

Linda.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by walexydon(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
please ifeco i av not attended any university and i was asked to send transcripts.what other things should i send apart from my results.and the result,is it from waec themselves or from the school that i finished from?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2010
Hej,

You do not need to send any transcript if you have never attended any University before. This is a mistake from the University Studies in Sweden. No one is above mistakes even the whites themselves do make mistakes very well.

You only need to send your WAEC Certificate and WAEC Scratch card. If it is GCE Collect the Certificate of your GCE and WAEC Scratch card. You need to go to your secondary school if you are yet to collect your certificate. If you have submitted a statement of result, then you can NEVER get admission from any Swedish University. They only want to see the Certificate of your WAEC and not the SATEMENT OF RESULT. And if you had mistakenly submitted a waec statement of result instead of waec certificate, then it is not too late for you to re submitt your CERTIFICATES now and your waec scratch card. But when you are resubmitting any of these documents, you MUST write on the top sideĀ  of each documents (either left or right side), your application number which you saw in studera when you made your application. (The application number is always in this form, IKHT10/2222222). Recall that if you are combining two results, it is also accepted because i traveled using a combined GCE certificates.
My people, you will always get help from me all the time and when you need it. Fill free to ask me any question and i am happy to ready to render any form of help to individuals that need it.
Have a wonderful day.

Linda.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by JagaJaga1: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2010
Hi Linda,

I will like to know if you went thru this same process i am going thru right now, if yes how did you go about it.

I'll also like to know your undergraduate CGPA that fetched you the admission.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by walexydon(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
thanks linda. but i submitted the waec scratch card along with the statement of result. does it mean i have to submit another scratch card along with the original waec and cover sheet? and can i av ur number? and how much must the statement of account be up 2?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by JagaJaga1: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
@walexydon Your account must be up to 4.5 mill for an undergraduate course and 3 mill for a master program.

It won't hurt to send another scratch card, afterall it's not more than 500 bucks compared to a situation whereby they tell you that your results can not be verified.
Goodluck
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by get: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
I'm a msters student at the University of Addis Ababa,Medical faculty, in Anatomy(Msc).I'M Very happy for your sincer cooperation to give me the best advise on my way. I'm assistant lecturer in Bahirdar University in Anatomy. I've the interst to study abroad in this feild.Therefore, please give me your information for this access and to finish my Msc.

Thanks my Human brother
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by walexydon(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2010
thanks jag. good luck to u too
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
Nobody should call or email chopmonee, he is only selling worthless scholarship form.

There is nothing genuine about his business
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by walexydon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
justwise:

Nobody should call or email chopmonee, he is only selling worthless scholarship form.

There is nothing genuine about his business

u no see him name?? it says it all
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Unkuable(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks,4 d info.Pls send me more on the requirements for undergraduate studies and is toefl compulsory. emmadubem@live.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Unkuable(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks 4 d info,i ve ND Elect/elect eng with an upper credit.Pls if i want 2 continue my prog in sweden what must i do? N also i need info on toefl if its compulsory n oda undergraduate info. emmadubem@live.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Unkuable(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks 4 d info.Pls i need info on undergraduate studies,toefl if its compulsory n also i ve ND IN ELECT ENG so wat re d next steps 4 me 2 take. emmadubem@live.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by doppy22: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hello?
Pls i will like to know the deteils of how to apply. Pls i need it. thank u. This is my email add dopwithme@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by JagaJaga1: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
Is there anybody here who has gotten his transcripts verified by his university. Studera sent a message to me on the 6th of march tellin me that my tarnscripts will be sent to my university for verification but my school is yet to receive any document from studera.

If i had known, i would have a opened two user account, one for master application and the other for undergraduate applicaion. I believe application to undergraduate courses are relatively easier.

Linda, can you please tell us how you did your own
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Simonwal: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2010
pls tell me more
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by collins247(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2010
You guys have been so wonderful in your various rights. As for the statement of account, can one use the statement of account of a guardian or must it be ones personal account when applying for visa? What does it take to qualify for a study abroad loan from banks in Nigeria - are they real? Please I want to also find out what kind of documents can one process from the Swedish embassy in Nigeria as you plan to study in Sweden especially when one wants to be able to work and school at the same time in Sweden. Tanx.

Collins
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by demainman: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2010
Guy, tnx 4d info, bt i suggest u reply all questions via dis forum. In as much u are givin d info 2d general public instead of mailing some as requested. It wil also saves ur time of respomding 2 same ques 4rm different ppl
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mariecoco(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
I hope all of you made your research. This is the last year the education is free in Sweden for International students. I copied and pasted the information I have found on the "studying for free in Sweden"

"The Swedish government suggests that tuition fees be introduced from the academic year 2011-2012 for citizens from non-EU/EES countries, accompanied with expanded scholarship opportunities."

This is the link to the quote above and the full story if you want to know more about it.

http://gecs./2009/11/10/final-opportunity-to-study-for-free-in-sweden/
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by goldenchips: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? (Visa Guaranteed from Nigeria) Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by justwise(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2010
goldenchips:

Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? (Visa Guaranteed from Nigeria) Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html

Name those universities here else get lost, we don't need to call you[b] Wale[/b]
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ziaawan87: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2010
HELLO to everyone. is there someone who can guide me to get free education at master level in LAW subjets. Please help me. I shall be very thankful to u.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2010
Take this advantage of tuition waiver to study and work in an American university. call 07067196075
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2010
you can earn $7.25 per hr (you can work for 20hrs per week)
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by justwise(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

Take this advantage of tuition waiver to study and work in an American university. call 07067196075

When will u start naming those universities?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2010
why present fake bank statement to th Swedish embassy?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
The answer is simple.BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2010
Now change your life by studying and working in this American University.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431915.0.html
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2010
You are not the only to be denied and frustrated by the Swedish.But the question is what do you make out of the frustration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.