Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,381 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86166 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by stullah: 3:38am On Mar 08, 2008
Hi do u know anythin about 2008 session
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by stullah: 3:38am On Mar 08, 2008
Hi do u know anythin about 2008 session
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2008
hi
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fariigain: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hey, kindly comment on hw effective GMAT would be in getting a placement to a top business schools.
Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2008
hi
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mickhunter: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2008
Please i will like to get more info about the sweden admission stuff because am interested. pls you can get to thru my mail mickhunter85@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by cuite4luv: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2008
wud like 2 get more info abt it . ineed yr reply as soon as possible
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fariigain: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
fariigain:

Hey, kindly comment on hw effective GMAT would be in getting a placement to a top business schools.
Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by chevchenko: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2008
I am a nigerian medical student in Russia, I'm actually in my 3rd year now, but things are really tough there, I pay about 5,000USD evry year, I will like to come over to sweden, what are my chances at this stage of my education?

you can get in touch with me chevchenckho@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Casavious: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hello, I had like to kno more about this ur tuition free education in Sweden is all about.
Dis is my contact number, 07036807219. Thank you.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2008
Hello,
I'm a member of Legue Of Concentric Konsultant (LOCK). This is to inform every member of Nairaland that is interested in full information about travelling to scandavian countries especially Sweden for the free tuition program that started as far as 1847 can contact me on my cell number 08060004298 for both the undergraduate (3yrs Bsc) and the Master's degree programs.
We’ve been very busy for the past several years researching, verifying and collecting information that is extremely valuable to you.
Your future lies in your hands,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by indaclub(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2008
fariigain:

Thanks

Among other things, your score on the GMAT test is an indicator of how successful your chance of admission is in top business schools. Other factors might include; your GPA; working experience; age and, depending on the choice of business school, a well structured essay as well as recommendation letters.

I hope this tip helps.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by solutionsg: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hello house,

it is good that zitty gave out info. pls can you guys try and search google for the top ten schools in sweden. and stop asking zitty to do all for you.

uppsala. umea

tuition is free which is true, but other money matters will need to be cleared out.

keep in mind that u are a fresh graduate and no one will expect you to have lots of money. this is why a family need to sponsor. pls DOCUMENTATION SHOULD BE AS TRUE AS U ARE TO YOURSELF.

[b]NO FORGING[/b], british would say dont forge just say you do not have such document. i am sure you all know they are not dumb
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ubrendan: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hi friend,
i am really interested in knowing more about the whole info i nee to know about the skool.
give me more details about the skools on free tuition fee. am a graduate and will like to do my PGD and MASTERS over there. this is my E-mail: ubrendan@yahoo.com
pls all the info should be sent to my box.
xpecting your reply.
thanx brother.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dowgz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2008
[center]Here are Tips for People interested in studying in Sweden.[/center]

1. The Swedish Institute has made sufficient information regarding International Degree Programs available on its websites: www.studyinsweden.se and www.studera.nu. These websites offer answers to all the questions that have been asked on this thread and much more. The StudyinSweden website also contains useful .pdf downloads where You can check all the English Language Degree Programs offered by each University and more information on Higher Education in Sweden

Kindly do yourself a huge favour by spending some time studying the contents of the website rather than waiting for someone to put You through.Those asking for Bachelors Degree Programs in Sweden should look elsewhere because there are very few Bachelors Degree programs in English Language. The Bachelors Degree programs being offered in Sweden are taught in the Swedish language and they have strong Swedish Language requirements which You can't meet except You have attended Swedish High Schools.

2. The Major problem Nigerian Applicants have while seeking Residence Permits after an Offer of Admission is with funding. Applicants are required to present evidence of funding for the total duration of their Degree Program. This You MUST present in Your OWN BANK ACCOUNT. And for your own sake, don't make a mistake of submitting a statement of Account to them and withdrawing the money. The Embassy makes checks with Your Bank to onfirm You have the money at various stages of Your application. You can only withdraw it after You have been successful with Your application i.e. when You've received the Residence Permit. Failure to abide by their instructions will lead to the forfeiture of your chances. As another blogger put it, "i am sure you all know they are not dumb"(solutionsg).

The following websites provide information regarding Sweden and the Residence Permit application process:
www.swedenvisa.org
http://www.swedenabroad.se/Start____29373.aspx

3. Don't bank on getting a job while studying as a student in Sweden. If You do, You may end up blaming Yourself for it. Very few people get jobs while studying. You have a greater chance of getting a job when You have completed Your coursework. smiley

As mentioned previously, everything regarding applying for Degree Programs and Residence Permits are things You can handle yourself. You don't need to pay any middleman fees for things You can sort out within minutes Yourself.

The Next Application season starts December 1st, 2008. Act fast because it won't be Tuition free forever!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by strangest(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2008
Hy Zitty,
I just got admission at uppsala to study IWRM, please can u help me with this--- I need a statement of account in my name with 3 million so that i can get the visa. I do not have this money and i dont know who can lend it to me for the visa period, do you have any special assistant to this thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by BkY2: 8:35am On May 14, 2008
Paddyman you are doing a good job you are like a man who use a ladder to climb up and left the ladder for others to climb am interested pls email me at mark.nixon@unilever.com give me details on master programme.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by abx76: 12:29pm On May 15, 2008
zitty,
Thanks for ur info. dou many ppl had been proclaiming to be alpha and omega of the stuff. but since u said u'r studing there alreald, i think i should hear from u how it goes. if u don't mind, u can info me via astonteejay@yahoo.com
Thanks
tongue smiley wink
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by nowayjose: 5:00am On May 25, 2008
This is a response to Lindas post,

There are alot of RELIABLE information already on the net about the proceedures and documentation, eg studera.nu, the websites of the swedish univ, migrationsverket.se etc. There is no need to pay a service fee if you can read english. "Guaranteeing everyone admission" isnt possible since its based on the score you get from your waec/neco (and this is the score you will compete with), secondly if you are not admitted to atleast 30 credits you will not receive a visa anyway. Check the requirements before you even apply, so that your application will be considered. Dont trust second hand information, go to the source direct so that no misinformation is spreading, prepare the documents and sent it before the deadline and then start with the visaprocedure.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by carabasmc(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2008
good day kitty shocked this lanre one of the registered member of the nairaland forum search tool experts.please i am interested in the education processing at sweden can you please help me for more information on it? well thanks a lot!
you can contact me on my e-mail adress:lanrecafary@yahoo.com
moreover i am a script writer wanting to study cinematography and filming multimedia.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ikennaibe: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2008
hello zitty,

Thanks for your concern on helping your fellow nigerians to study free education in sweden.infact am interested for undergraduate study,i will like to hear from to know to get addmission.but i heard that there embassy here in nigeria is tough and how do u manage to scale through in other to study there in sweden.thanks and GOD bless you and i hope to hear from you, this is my email address ikennaibe1515@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by tinkinfela(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2008
@strangest

i'm Emmanuel,the guy who called you concerning the tax clearance certificate from lagos. anyways, my appointment was on 26th and i've submitted my application. i pray i get the resident permit. anyone who needs info about studying in sweden should contact me
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by jeron1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
i know much about this stuff about application only that i missed the dec-feb application for free movers for 2008 admision but really planning for next year.pls, i will like to get info on this stuff, if we are allowed to work and what time and type of payment if it will be enough for leaving cost
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by tinkinfela(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2008
jeron1:

i know much about this stuff about application only that i missed the dec-feb application for free movers for 2008 admision but really planning for next year.please, i will like to get info on this stuff, if we are allowed to work and what time and type of payment if it will be enough for leaving cost

if you know much about this stuff, then you shouldn't need info from anybody.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dapsycool(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2008
The good, the bad and the ugly! Free education in sweden stops anytime from next year and january 2010 latest, so if u don't wanna gamble just apply for january 2009 admission.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by jeron1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
if you know much about this stuff, then you shouldn't need info from anybody

i dont need info on admission procedure as u didnt read wat i wrote. i said i need info on student life and expenses and job
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by 702: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
pls i will love to know wat is d duration for master course.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by honeyad(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2008
Hello, i am very interested in getting to know more about the undergraduate course in sweden, i think the registration would start around august/september,pls kindly let me know the link to visit, you can txt me on 08073128220 or email me on elijah052001@yahoo.com, would be expecting, cheer up life is good
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by melodytos(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
Dear zetty,
pls for god sake i need ur help on ow to get this admission.am ready to pay all the sacrifice.am serving now and i will like to do my master overthere.this is my no 08061224758,08051431519 or melody19113@yahoo.co.uk. if possible try to email me.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by tinkinfela(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2008
no be only master, na slave you go still do.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by tinkinfela(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
Dear applicant,

You have been granted a residence permit in Sweden. Please come with your passport to the Embassy at 09.00 any Monday to Thursday.

Best regards,

Björn Lidell
Embassy of Sweden Abuja

i'm so excited, i want to thank nairaland/nairalanders for exposing and assisting me through the whole process.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Isedora: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
Honeyad,

Traditionally Sweden’s first degree was a Master's. As such, not much undergrad courses in English.

Way to get around it, and this is only for the truly motivated, is to learn the language and study in Swedish. Then the whole world of undergraduate courses is open to you.

Isedora

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.