Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs (15896 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by WHOcarex: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, was in Adamawa to inspect the plot of land allocated to him by the State Government to build a secondary school for the internally displaced children.

“This is a clarion call to all Nigerians now to think about the displaced persons in our society and those who are disadvantaged from going to school.

“Most great men of the world are people from poor homes and nations that have neglected their poor ones are nations not willing to grow because there are more wisdom in the families that do not have than the families that have plenty.

“Let us not forget these poor ones because we do not know who is going to find solution to HIV, the hunger in the world or who is going to redeem Africa,” he said.

While Governor Okorocha plans to build a school for the children and the less privileged in the state, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC, has also donated drugs to the IDPs in Yola.

The agency’s representative explained that they were aware of the possibility of health challenges setting in at the camps and felt that it was important to make such precautionary move.

Both governors of Imo and Adamawa have asked other Nigerians to assist in rebuilding the state.

According to the Internally Displaced Monitoring Centre, Nigeria has the highest number of Internally Displaced Persons in Africa, totaling about 3.3 million.

Over 2.3 million have been displaced in the northeast, including over 1.4 million children.
Source: Channelstv

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Republlican(f): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Okoro oji grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman(slave)". Quote me anywhere

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by McKren(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
He has not paid IMO workers salaries

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by bugzbunny: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman(slave)". Quote me anywhere

Seconded

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by WHOcarex: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
I quess 2019 is on his mind. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by obailala(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lol... Wailers and secessionists, warm food is served! grin grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by WIZGUY69(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
The greatest Igbo man ever!
greater than Azikwe + Ojukwu combined.

quote me anywhere

Modified: What's up with the mentions? grin the same way my post up there is hurting some igboes is the same way it usually hurts the Yoruba's when some biafran children will say Fayose is better than Awolowo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by NICOGRAVITY: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rocha, please stop this your advertisements of yourself.
You Haven't finished the hospitals you started in Imo state, Teachers are not paid for over 18 months now.
This is wash, eye service and deceit to the highest levels.
Imo indigenes are suffering, no good roads, no water, no electricity, no functional hospital.
Imo people are daily dying in thousands due to no medical care, yet you are growing big belly that will soon burst.
Charity begins at home.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by debris: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jesu shocked
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by okosodo: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Badluck

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by downloadwapaz(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by abagoro(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
McKren:
He has not paid IMO workers salaries
When will this silly lie stop?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by tpiander: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:
quote me anywhere

because?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
This man better thread carefully..hope he doesn't get assasinated cos the way imo people are hating on him is becoming too much.

I just pray this news Is fake tho

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
This guy, always in the news for the wrong reasons. Na wetin concern am?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by WIZGUY69(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
tpiander:

because?
because Rocha's is the greatest igboe man ever! wink

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by alaoeri: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rochas building his political bridge, the greatest Igbo politician ever liveth. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
abagoro:

When will this silly lie stop?

When he pays I guess. Did you remove w from your name? Abagworo grin angry...
The Amaraku wonder Road should occupy the useless Rochas, not IDP school in Adamawa undecided

31 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
mykl01:

When he pays I guess. Did you remove w from your name? Abagworo grin angry...
The Amaraku wonder Road should occupy the useless Rochas, not IDP school in Adamawa undecided

He is not owing. Aren't you tired of lies. I expect you to direct Amaraku to your idol GEJ who used you with nothing to show but dead federal roads in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Mekus68: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not owing. Aren't you tired of lies. I expect you to direct Amaraku to your idol GEJ who used you with nothing to show but dead federal roads in Igboland.
MUMU Rochas is owing Imo youths engaged in his silly Youth Must Work programme. He costructed china roads in lmo that has since gone bad. Now he's about using the bale out fund given to lmo state to build schools for those almajiris in the north.
God is watching him

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Aromas: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman (slave)". Quote me anywhere
Did you mean YORUBA man
Well, am highly powered by the holy spirit from God to receive sense and stop hating.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Abagworo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mekus68:

MUMU Rochas is owing Imo youths engaged in his silly Youth Must Work programme. He costructed china roads in lmo that has since gone bad. Now he's about using the bale out fund given to lmo state to build schools for those almajiris in the north.
God is watching him

Lying is bad my dear. Okorocha is the best Governor in the East and no lies and propaganda can change that. He is not owing anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by iokpebholo: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Okorocha keep fooling himsef since 1800bc.Abi governor no dey adamawa state?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Ok... let's review Wetheral and Douglas roads let's review world Bank roads.... shall we? grin .
Shall we agree to one prayer point? Let one you know fall ill of an incurable illness for each month workers are owed in Imo state? Would you say Amen? I am not talking of the pensioners.... That one will just wipe out your village and I'm not that heartless grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Who is deceiving who undecided
Rochas God of southeast would punish dat black ass and senseless head of urs... Choi!
Schs in IMO state are in disspeakable and disheartening state... And ure Adamawa claiming saint.....
Imonians why dont we learn!! angry
Heartless Criminals..
* in bovi voice*
Rocha's thunder fire u angry sad
* angrily leaves thread*

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by damton(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Has he finished paying the salary arrears he owes or perhaps he is going to do that from his personal purse

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by omusiliyu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
See what insecurity has caused.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Mogidi: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole did same thing in Edo, its not exclusive to Alhaji Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls don't build school for them, let northerners suffer

But u can help the Christians amongst

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by bloodkiIler: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:
The greatest Igbo man ever!
greater than Azikwe + Ojukwu combined.

quote me anywhere

lie nsi Nkita ebea

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by gokay11(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Its okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode / Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / BREAKING: Judge Sentences Convicted Senior Lawyer To One Month In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.