Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night (83092 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Towncrier247: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pictured are some little girls dancing, whining their wastes for grown men at a hotel in Ajegunle, Lagos over the weekend. Although the kids are talented performers but the question being raised is if it's appropriate. It was at at 10pm at night, in front of grown men, in a hotel. The hotel, to make matters worse is notorious for call girls and weed smokers. So it right? The girls are said to be 4 and 6 years old respectively. Sure they'll get paid for their display of talent, but would you allow your precious daughter See more photos and the video below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-inside-ajegunle-hotel-where-6.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by debris: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
End time

24 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by MosakuAW(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria is a country where child abuse laws does not exist.

4-6 yr old dancing by 10pm infront of grown men is not right at all. What are the police doing about this? all they know how to do, is to collect bribes.

224 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na wa oo shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Slimzjoe(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just don't know what to say
cry

Do These Kids have Parents??
The old men themselves, don't they have children about the same age??

Damn!

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by k4kenny(f): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is so wrong. In a saner society, that club would have been shut down with it owners facing charges. Paedophilia is so rampant these days, these shameless club are simply trying to attract a new set of customers, the paedophiles.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by jamalchance(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is that a pole I see ?

6 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by NifemiOlu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Morality...gone.
Corruption...high.
End result? Insanity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by GMan650(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
And pple won't report them to the cops. Even if they do, dem go settle d cops with bottles of beer. We need better enforcers of law.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by armyofone(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Maybe children of the workers there.
Any ways for money to be pouring in angry
Hmmm smh... angry
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Chizzyblinks(f): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is totally insane,at such a tender age they start dancing in hotels,what sort of future are the parents planning for them.....nawao for some parents sha#

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ronald4lif(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why is the name of the hotel not mentioned? Someone could read and follow up the story by calling the attention of relevant authorities to put an end to this madness. These kids are expose to paedophiles if they haven't already.

24 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Captainswag225(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
this is really bad.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Where/who are their parents

This is what happens when u have tooo many children, they will be unaccounted for undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by boolet: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Necessary arrests should be made.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Zi: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
In this era of rampant child rape cases

Anyways, The people above me have said it all.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ijustdey: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
let the owner of the hotel/motel be arrested and charged for child SLAVERY

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Oct 06, 2015
And those men sat down and watched?
They didn't shoo the kids away or inquire who the irresponsible parents/guardians who let them were?

SMH.

These a scary times for children in Nigeria.
Sadly we as a people are occupied with things that won't help us or concern us. While the future generation is being laid to ruins.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by 5minsmadness: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2015
When our little children were learning twerking and showing it off in children's parties we raised alarm but some overly righteous women told us to be quiet, it's innocent, there's nothing wrong with it. When mothers start wearing small children bum-shorts and we the men cry out we are told to shut up that we are perverts and the children are innocent, there's nothing wrong with it. When u go to a children's party and you see the small kids jerking thier small waists seductively and mimicking lovemaking all in the name of the latest dance and you shout the mothers will say shut up abi u don't want my child to dance and enjoy herself again?.

This is the end result. Who taught them how to dance like this? Shebi it is still innocent? What's the reason for the sudden rise in pedophilia in our environment? No wait na, refer me to your google god that now thinks for you and tell me it's not related.

This is just the beginning. We have let go of our God given common sense and can't think for ourselves what is morally right and wrong. Now small kids are being raped everyday and we are now having night clubs with kids dancing inside instead of sleeping or watching cartoons!

I can bet n1000 that the mother of those kids dancing is in the crowd somewhere watching her kids with pride! Fools!

132 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm... The end is near!! ... scary stuffs embarassed
Just see how the shameless men are 'enjoying' the sight!!

Op, what's the name of the hotel?

We need this on the front page to attract attention. .. The operators of that hotel need to be arrested. . The customers too because most are pedophiles for sure.. Ndi ara!!

Cc: Royalroy

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Shoroleleyi.

shoro lonjabo ni igboro enu

So a mother who's head is correct will allow the daughter to be dancing half naked. I'm sure the owner of the club is a pedo because if not how will a normal man sit down and ne watching children dance half naked and won't vomit in disgust

Just look at the way adults are wrecking the next generation

efemenaxy over to you
chair lady of pedo affairs come and address the matter

tufiaaaa
5minsmadness:
When our little children were learning twerking and showing it off in children's parties we raised alarm but some overly righteous women told us to be quiet, it's innocent, there's nothing wrong with it. When mothers start wearing small children bum-shorts and we the men cry out we are told to shut up that we are perverts and the children are innocent, there's nothing wrong with it. When u go to a children's party and you see the small kids jerking thier small waists seductively and mimicking lovemaking all in the name of the latest dance and you shout the mothers will say shut up abi u don't want my child to dance and enjoy herself again?.

This is the end result. Who taught them how to dance like this? Shebi it is still innocent? What's the reason for the sudden rise in pedophilia in our environment? No wait na, refer me to your google god that now thinks for you and tell me it's not related.

This is just the beginning. We have let go of our God given common sense and can't think for ourselves what is morally right and wrong. Now small kids are being raped everyday and we are now having night clubs with kids dancing inside instead of sleeping or watching cartoons!

I can bet n1000 that the mother of those kids dancing is in the crowd somewhere watching her kids with pride! Fools!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:
And those men sat down and watched?
They didn't shoo the kids away or inquire who the irresponsible parents/guardians who let them were?

SMH.

These a scary times for children in Nigeria.
Sadly we as a people are occupied with things that won't help us or concern us. While the future generation is being laid to ruins.
in fact ehen.i just taya

even 5mins is justifying their actions on the grounds that their parents allow them wear "inappropriate clothes"
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nigeria is a country where child abuse laws does not exist.

4-6 yr old dancing by 10pm infront of grown men is not right at all. What are the police doing about this? all they know how to do, is to collect bribes.

Useless country without laws.
once the owner of the club can give police bribe, that's all

they call it money to shock or stuff the mouth so it can't say anything or do anything.
Is it police that hasn't collected salary since 6months ago that will reject bribe a psycho offers to him

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Mr Brownjay.oya come o
kanwuliajara you too

edwife
all the mothers in the house come o
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by free2ryhme: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Ajegunle, another Sodom and gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by chiefokonkwo(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
CC

poweredcom and b0rn2fuck

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by dominique(f): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Such a disturbing sight.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Rubbish... Arrant Nonsense! Such organization should be closed down for promoting child abuse.
Team paedophile would either get trained here or promote their actions here.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by DjAndroid: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
thank God they are not naked.! Who can take the gospel of salvation to the area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.