Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lol...see What I Found On The Internet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol...see What I Found On The Internet (826 Views)

Photo: Lol.. See How A Nigerian Man Celebrated His Birthday / Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force / LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol...see What I Found On The Internet by domchido1: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
This teachers background on Wednesday

Re: Lol...see What I Found On The Internet by domchido1: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
To be fair, if I was told a test was on Wednesday and it was given a day early, I'd be pissed
Re: Lol...see What I Found On The Internet by nnachukz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
When your village witches are using your picture as their hand fan, that is what happens. Now you will have extra years in that class.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: When Your Mum Is The One Serving The Food / Photo: Fuel Scarcity And Gets Epic Reply From Twitter User / Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.