Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Family Members Hate Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Members Hate Me (1278 Views)

Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Members Hate Me by jtizie(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
My family members now see me as the black sheep among them, just because i did what was right for me. I'm the last child out of eight children my mum gave birth to. I was leaving with my mum in a 3bedroom apartment, been rented by one my of elder sisters. well things became worse as my family could not afford to pay the rent so we were given a quit notice to leave the house. Life was very hard for me nd my mum we could barely eat. Since life was so frustrating i had to look for a job to do so dat i can save myself from the suffering. luckily i found one bt the salary was too small i had no choice bt to manage with d little salary i'm earning. I struggle to save up some money couple with d one i borrowed from my friend, i used it to rent a one room apartment since we were told to pack from the house we rented before. I took my nephew with me hoping things can get better later on. I was wrong, life wasn't fair to me at all. As things goes wrong everyday i had to struggle. its not easy with me even when i m receiving salary every month is not a enough to cater for me nd my nephew. I decided to talked to my brother, the father of my nephew dat the street is not friendly to me nd i m experiencing hardship here. I told him i m sending his son to him bt he was acting funny on the phone by make promises. I never believed him because he is a liar. I still went ahead with my plan. I told my nephew look u re going back to ur father not dat i cant take care of u bt u need to understand dat things are not working out well. U deserve the best next year u ll b 20yrs old yet u haven't cross class 3 nd u re a drop out u need to meet ur dad so dat u can continue ur education or if u cant go to school u can as well learn a skilled work. He agreed. I gave him transport fare nd some money he can used on his way. The next day he travelled to lags, on dat very day i called to confirmed if he had reached lagos bt the response i got 4rm his dad nd two of my sisters got me thinking if i ve done anything wrong. They abuse me, called me all sort of names ,dat i m very wicked,they are going to pay me back. At dat moment i was so confused nd feeling depressed i don't no what to do. In 2 days later my brother called me, dat he wanted to speak with mum. i told him i m not at home he should call later in the evening bt somewhere in the afternoon he called me dat his son is on his way coming. Mehn when i heard those words i went angry on phone. Maybe they don't understand what i m passing tru. Or do they think money grows on trees here or manners do fall from the sky. Right now my nephew is still leaving with me. I'm not getting younger in the next 2yrs i will b 30 i ve my life to leave. very soon the pressure for me to get marry is clocking at d corner. I can't continue like this, since i don't ve a helper let me help myself for crying out loud. I don't deserve dis kind of treatment nd on d other hand life has nt been fare to me. Since my birth till now i ve been going tru one problem to another. Sometimes i see myself has a loser. I m incomplete yet i don't give up. I always see myself at d bad side of life. Maybe i came at d wrong time.
Re: My Family Members Hate Me by menix(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Did mum see reason with you or she ain't aware of ur predicament.

Why can't ur nephew immediate family train their kid or send monthly token for his upkeep?
Well they still see u as a small boy they trained and deserves to do same for them.

My friend u better wake up and take the bulls by the horn, u need to save nd move to the nxt level of life.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Members Hate Me by jtizie(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
thanks bro
Re: My Family Members Hate Me by okongo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
I can relate with your story. if you want to help a person that ia drowning, u must be a good swimmer and you must allow the person to be helpless not to struggle with you. you are struggling and must be careful the kind of load you carry. or else they jeoperdise your future and d theirs.

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? / Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Urgently. / Wives! See How You Can Help Your "One-Minute" husband by feeding him this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.