Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Should I Leave My Family?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave My Family?? (3810 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Leave My Family?? by udmydearest(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
debbydee:
hello sis

so sorry about your plight but before i go further. I will like you to know that there is no free lunch anywhere. It more difficult outside i tell you what I lived with my elder sister for some time before i got married it was not easy i was 27 and not yet married she reminded of my situation every now and then i was working in an indian company where they pay 35 k our take home is like 31 after deductions. You know what i did i tried as i much as i could to please her i will wash the clothes, clean the house cook meals even though she still complained but inside i was crying to God to remember me for good. I also put some money down for upkeep oo filling of gas et all. After 1 year God remebered me and i got married at 28 to a barrister my salary to his own is incomparable but all i can say is thank you lord.

My dear sister moving out is not the right option cos you become vulnerable and at the same time desperate. this is the time to move closer to God and ask for his mercy/favor cos in this situation its only God that can help you. Your dad is only doing to make you sit up and not to throw you out.

My questions to you if you move out have you considered your younger ones? what about your elder brother what is he saying.

My dear running away is not the best option stand up and fight.
this bibble verse comes to my mind the kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violent takes it by force.............. through prayers.

Thanks
tnxx sis. God bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Good Options For AS - AS Couples? / Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood / Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.