Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Get Web Development/mobile App/ecommerce Store/bulksms Portal Etc @ D Best Price - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Web Development/mobile App/ecommerce Store/bulksms Portal Etc @ D Best Price (536 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card/amazon Gift Card At Best Price. Best Rate Here / Let Me Give You Complete Guide On How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Web Development/mobile App/ecommerce Store/bulksms Portal Etc @ D Best Price by danigoldlive(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Get Web Development/mobile App/ecommerce Store/bulksms Portal Etc @ D Best Price
AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE WEB DESIGN FOR BUSINESSES –N15,000 ONLY

Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:
- Because you think it is too expensive?
-Take Your Business Online Get A Website. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet, Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business
- Because you do not realize it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N15, 000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.solutionforthwebresources.com) using CMS (Content management system) with best design to give your business an online presence that fits your goals..

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video.

2. Hosting - • Disk Space 1500MB, Bandwidth7,000MB , Yearly Price N3,500 , 24/7 support , Cpanel enabled
3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, Portfolio, services, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Our CMS is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text to Daniel on 07038056736 Visit www.smsforth.com and my email address is danigolddbest@yahoo.com
to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo and your website content in a zip file format to danigolddbest@yahoo.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of 80%(N12,000) of the price for start up

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your website www.solutionforthwebresources.com exclusive domain.

Note: This PROMO is for only business website package, corporate bodies are not included in this package. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!.
But any additional functionality will be charged for.

4. After I have finished with your design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you the cpanel account username & password and security information, which you must change preferably.

5. As a bonus, I will create 5 custormized email address of your website (e.g info@yoursite.com)

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Daniel. I would be glad to work with you.
My Phone Number is 07038056736 Visit https://www.solutionforthwebresources.com and my email address is danigolddbest@yahoo.com
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN, with over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is in Safe Hands . We offer BUSINESS WEBSITE, CORPORATE WEBSITE,E-COMMERCE( ONLINE SHOP), COURIER TRACKING WEBSITE ,NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA/ FORUM WEBSITE & MOBILE APPLICATION

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Guy Tonight Being My Grandfather's Birthday Eve... / Don't Lie! U Did Most Of These / Allow Dis Words Dare You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.