Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? (775 Views)

What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / KADA River Movie Wins Historical Peace Movie Of The Year Award / Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by Jerrydoubles(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
AVATAR by James Cameron has always been my favorite movie of all time since after its release.

Not just the fact that its the highest grossing movie in world history, it had fascinating cinematography with 3D effects that factually became some of the inventions used today...explicit acting and superb storyline.

I got charmed when I watched it. Sincerely, I dreamt/wished I was wearing that purple-like skin and sprinting around with a tail and standing over 8ft tall...lol...

I will talk about James Cameron in my next post...but isn't he incredible? To me, he is Epic!

Share your favorite movie of all time let's findout the movie everybody loves...!! #BringItOne
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mojo
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by Jerrydoubles(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
Mojo
*confused*
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by myners007: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
1 The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
2.Clash of the Titans
3. Scarface
4Untouchable
5.Coming to America
6. Nun on the Run
7.Aladdin
8.White Chicks
9.Lady Killer
10.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Jagua....Jagu London(RIP)
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by Jerrydoubles(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
myners007:
1 The Good, The Bad And The Ugly 2.Clash of the Titans 3. Scarface 4Untouchable 5.Coming to America 6. Nun on the Run 7.Aladdin 8.White Chicks 9.Lady Killer 10.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Jagua....Jagu London(RIP)
LoL...choose one please!!
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by clark0: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Unquestionably, i think it is "a walk to remember". one of my best romantic based movies
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by samxylino(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Forrest Gump

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by wx9Z: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
clark0:
Unquestionably, i think it is "a walk to remember". one of my best romantic based movies

I kid you not. 85% of everyone that have seen this movie will end up crying. maybe I should say 90%. I made a list I think you will find interesting www.yeyepikin.com/2015/08/movies-that-will-surely-make-you-cry/
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Forrest Gump, Shawshank redemption, The theory of everything.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by tpiander: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jerrydoubles:
AVATAR by James Cameron has always been my favorite movie of all time since after its release.

Not just the fact that its the highest grossing movie in world history, it had fascinating cinematography with 3D effects that factually became some of the inventions used today...explicit acting and superb storyline.

I got charmed when I watched it. Sincerely, I dreamt/wished I was wearing that purple-like skin and sprinting around with a tail and standing over 8ft tall...lol...

I will talk about James Cameron in my next post...but isn't he incredible? To me, he is Epic!

Share your favorite movie of all time let's findout the movie everybody loves...!! #BringItOne

A second one might be in the works.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? by Jerrydoubles(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2015
tpiander:

A second one might be in the works.
Quite true..I am anticipating!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gotv, Dstv And Other Recharge Voucher PAYG / Karva Chauth Images / Movie Roles For Singers And Dancers + Management Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.