Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts (6898 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by kiosky: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm a 20 year old nairalander. Due to the sensitivity of this post, I have decided to hide my identity a bit (a new account). Now here goes my story. I have a distant cousin who lives with my family. she is 8 years older than me. It so happens that I have some stubborn little bumps on my head. Each time my distant cousin helps me out with applying an after shave cream to the bumps, she rests my head on her breasts. Take note, I'm always sitting while she stands by me while applying the cream. To be honest, this period feels too good to resist. And so, most times, I pretend and act normal. She on her part appears to be normal. But, could she have any motives for this, or could it be that she just innocently applies the cream. Ladies, I think you might be in a good position to answer.
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by valdes00(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mtchew.... abeg who knw weda Liverpool done sign jurgen klopp

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
normal normal only if you have dirty mind. remember she is your elder sister and it wil be incest to make a move of sex just because you felt so good with your head on her breasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please sue her angry
So incase u rape her it wud b in d constitution that u sued her
Before u raped her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by shizzy7(f): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:
Please sue her angry
Before u raped her
Half derica why na??
His cousin was only caring for him,,he should be happy gan sef,,,..that he has someone wey dey look out for am..

See where you dey carry mind go....
Where did you leave your Church mind

4 Likes

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by jemype(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2015
kai, iranu
halfrica:
Please sue her angry
Before u raped her

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Half derica why na??
His cousin was only caring for him,,he should be happy gan sef,,,..that he has someone wey dey look out for am..

See where you dey carry mind go....
Where did you leave your Church mind

Why all d shizzzzies they always talk *gan sef* u sef talk ur own *gan sef*

grin when d dude don make up mind nko wetin we go do op mind has gon farther dan u guys are picturing it
Let him sue her for that
If na girl she for don sue am
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2015
jemype:
kai, iranu

Abasha angry
Wit ur dehydrated fingers u use type dis bah
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by jemype(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2015
smiley iwo lo ri owo mi
halfrica:

Abasha angry
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2015
jemype:
smiley iwo lo ri owo mi
Jempeeee !!!!! Mind ursef woman wrapper angry
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by menix(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, that girl must be shorter than 200 naira Ada onitsha Yam.

How can someone sit and another stand, while the sitted head gets to the chest region of the standing except u sitting on a stool or u re possibly a Giraffe..

4 Likes

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by macaranta(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Everybody with their own .
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by khassy(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2015
kiosky:
I'm a 20 year old nairalander. Due to the sensitivity of this post, I have decided to hide my identity a bit (a new account). Now here goes my story. I have a distant cousin who lives with my family. she is 8 years older than me. It so happens that I have some stubborn little bumps on my head. Each time my distant cousin helps me out with applying an after shave cream to the bumps, she rests my head on her breasts. Take note, I'm always sitting while she stands by me while applying the cream. To be honest, this period feels too good to resist. And so, most times, I pretend and act normal. She on her part appears to be normal. But, could she have any motives for this, or could it be that she just innocently applies the cream. Ladies, I think you might be in a good position to answer.

I have bumps on my head tooo... abeg give me your cousin number make she come help me apply am abeg undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, Get a broom and FLEE.

BTW, Halfrica, Why are you always appearing on incestuous threads
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Raymysterio(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Guy go wash your mind with Hypo. So dirty... grin
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by IamLEGEND1: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2015
another cousin thread?
someone shoot me pls..
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Daffar: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Na so e take dey start. No worry una go soon expand d family

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by rawpadgin(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

Abasha angry
u use to be one of my favourite nairalander

but.............. lipsrsealed
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by ikombe: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
valdes00:
na friday i hear say we go complete d deal grin
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by jemype(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
u lyk rough play. naughty geh. I will tell ur mummy
halfrica:

Jempeeee !!!!! Mind ursef woman wrapper angry
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Adasun(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
valdes00:
mtcheew na friday jarrai,no mind op
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by hoobs(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:
Please sue her angry
Before u raped her
iyaaa,the judge is always in favour of the ladies in such cases
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by datamanager1: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2015
wonderful

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by IceDude(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

someone shoot me pls..

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by valdes00(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
ikombe:
na friday i hear say we go complete d deal grin
tanx brother.... no tym abeg...
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by professore(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
I wonder why she would feel normal with such,no matter how innocent she may be,no matter how blood related u are,she is supposed to know u are an adult not a baby and an opposite sex for that matter,one of u should stop this or else
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by 400billionman: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
You said 8 Years older.

What do you want us to do ?
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Ayo199(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:
You said 8 Years older.
What do you want us to do ?
8 years older than him
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
.....then rest ha head on ur dick...simple
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by prowlerovervoid: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
another cousin thread?
someone shoot me pls..
Freeze! Hands on your head *aims the bubble gun and fires endlessly* You dead yet?

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by steph2sweet(f): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
So? You need to work on your dirty mind
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by oluwadanie1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
khassy:

I have bumps on my head tooo... abeg give me your cousin number make she come help me apply am abeg undecidedundecided

is this area under your jurisdiction? Stubborn boy...

Bumbs ko, speed breakers ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? / The Most Beautiful Nairaland guy Is Here Again. Rate My New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.