Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin (9897 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / +18 How I Mastubate With Ma Girl Friend And We Also Switch Gender Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Op.......ur eyes iyaf open nw abi??

So tell me,watz ur gain??Rubbish!!
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, you were supposed to control your emotions, not the other way round.
Move On Though.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
depends if she is really ur cousin ( ur parnts sibling children) , most people term there agegroup relatives cousins....
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by IamLEGEND1: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
eaya ur in a big mess , but hw cum?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by AbuMikey(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
You got Your Cousin Laid?
Wow, You deserve a Pulitzer Prize for Fuckery.
Congrats Dawg.

Rubbish!!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by decub: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
Sorry you have done the abominable as we Africans see it but sh*t happens. We all make mistakes in life.

I must hail some who have given you some cool advice (halfrica especially) and for those forming gods, they commit the highest blunder in secret but aren't bold enough to seek advice.

I've got a cousin, a first cousin for that matter I wish we never knew each other not to talk of having any blood connection. We share same feelings, understand each other and are best of friends but we try to avoid the bullshit by not staying close alone. Self control is important though difficult but it's safer not to tempt the devil because as humans, you discover there are times you get aroused just from feelings and once it's ignited, both of you start thinking the same way; thinking from your anus.

Let's just hope it doesn't result to pregnancy and avoid future occurrence by diverting those feelings to another female friend whom you can call your partner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by freshcvvs: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

Cut emotional ties wit her ask God to forgive u
Beg her
U guys stop
Find a gf nd live a life

Meaning you're already servicing your own BF since your advise is for him to get a GF.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by montezz(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2015
apholaryn:
d dude asked fr advice not bashing.your eyes like opolo own yen.
Se mo ti she e tele ni?
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by pjetta007(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
lekjons:
konji is a real 'son of a bîtch'
allah

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by praxs(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
fishman:
I nid to knw if am in a big mess nd to tink dat i did it raw pls is it abominable
first of all, some religions do allow marriage between cousins, hence it's not an abomination to them. However, I do not know your religion. Secondly, what does your tradition says about such? While to others, it completely normal others is not... Make your research base on the suggestions given
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by hoobs(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Honestly that cousin drama is really a problem,especially when she is hot 4get all those forming holier than dou
Sometimes I wish we weren't related,we r vry close and understand each other vry well,we practically grew up together
We actually made out once,almost had sex,bt Thank God she snapped owt of it,if nt,I for done open this thread b4 u
That being said!!,u actually did a terrible thing,mak sure she is nt pregnant,and do not try it again,mak sure u guyz are neva alone!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by 6fit(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2015
fishman:
@halafrica i was quick to pull out bt mnt too siure bt she tuk andrrw liver salt

wested generation
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2015
fishman:
I nid to knw if am in a big mess nd to tink dat i did it raw pls is it abominable
Relax...type slowly & tell me how it all happened (the raw truth) smiley
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Emmanuel602(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Y angryY did you care to know about any implication before the sex? Na after you don shop punany finish, you come open thread for NL

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Revolver411(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Remind me again, how many people married their sisters in the bible??... If she carry belle just marry am, shikena
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Kingsley1000(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2015
hoobs:
Honestly that cousin drama is really a problem,especially when she is hot 4get all those forming holier than dou
Sometimes I wish we weren't related,we r vry close and understand each other vry well,we practically grew up together
We actually made out once,almost had sex,bt Thank God she snapped owt of it,if nt,I for done open this thread b4 u
That being said!!,u actually did a terrible thing,mak sure she is nt pregnant,and do not try it again,mak sure u guyz are neva alone!!!!
op you are not alone
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by SirDorianGray(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Se mo ti she e tele ni?

Loool The guy's attack was so personal!! You must have hit a nerve.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by SirDorianGray(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
hoobs:

You made out with your cousin? You lack self control. So that means you can make out with your niece if she's hot and "you understand each other". Many people have "hot" cousins they're close to, doesn't mean you must have carnal thoughts. Seems you didn't evolve properly, you're still a man like ape.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by montezz(f): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Loool The guy's attack was so personal!! You must have hit a nerve.
Abi o
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by adahgold(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

Jessssssuuuuu o ha shocked
Andrew liver salt for stomach ache or u paving way for d baby bed inside d womb

U never here am say if ur body touch omoge she go get belle shocked shocked
Do u want me to donate baby wipes or nappies or pampers as my own heart of kindness

Andrew liver salt works too trust me.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Masterclass32: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Masterclass32: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
The move no sharp.

Its best if it doesn't happen again.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by TrapLORD(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol we all hav "that cousin" we wish weren't related to us so we could hv sex with.
You not far from the truth bro cheesy
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by apholaryn: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Se mo ti she e tele ni?
ehn na, o she mi gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by montezz(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
apholaryn:
ehn na, o she mi gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn.
Kilese mi?
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
freshcvvs:

Meaning you're already servicing your own BF since your advise is for him to get a GF.

Any big deal??
Na una dey make girl lie for u
Op loves sexxx cant u sense it
If he doesnt get a gf he wud continue wit his cousin
Una like to condemn person
Even JJESUS. never condemned any one in d bible nt even JUDAS dat sold him
Dats why even jesus said on d last day many wud call my name nd i wud say i kno u not

HE WITHOUT A SIN SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO CAST THE STONE

LIKE YOUT FUCKIN SISTER IS A VIRGIN?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
odaniel1:
That "halfrica" chic has said it all (tho humorously..lol nyc one girl) dude.
We all make mistakes and mistakes are stupid.
Halfrica already told u d truth so, unless u wnt all d bashing in d world. Close this thread and move on!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
adahgold:

Andrew liver salt works too trust me.
Noted!
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by apholaryn: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Kilese mi?
ni akoko, oun bu eni to ko she e tele.. ese e shi por o.,sugbon akoko niyen.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
decub:
Sorry you have done the abominable as we Africans see it but sh*t happens. We all make mistakes in life.

I must hail some who have given you some cool advice (halfrica especially) and for those forming gods, they commit the highest blunder in secret but aren't bold enough to seek advice.

I've got a cousin, a first cousin for that matter I wish we never knew each other not to talk of having any blood connection. We share same feelings, understand each other and are best of friends but we try to avoid the bullshit by not staying close alone. Self control is important though difficult but it's safer not to tempt the devil because as humans, you discover there are times you get aroused just from feelings and once it's ignited, both of you start thinking the same way; thinking from your anus.

Let's just hope it doesn't result to pregnancy and avoid future occurrence by diverting those feelings to another female friend whom you can call your partner.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by freshcvvs: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

Any big deal??
Na una dey make girl lie for u
Op loves sexxx cant u sense it
If he doesnt get a gf he wud continue wit his cousin
Una like to condemn person
Even JJESUS. never condemned any one in d bible nt even JUDAS dat sold him
Dats why even jesus said on d last day many wud call my name nd i wud say i kno u not

HE WITHOUT A SIN SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO CAST THE STONE

LIKE YOUT FUCKIN SISTER IS A VIRGIN?

Did i condemn you or your conscience is doing that to you? no where in my statement did i tag your actions as either good or bad. you're doing the condemnation by your words already lolz.

So you know it's a sin, yet you don't want to be condemned lolz.. kontinu! grin

Sorry to burst your bubbies, my 26 years old "sister" is a virgin. confirmed, not hearsay! cool
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
freshcvvs:

Did i condemn you or your conscience is doing that to you? no where in my statement did i tag your actions as either good or bad. you're doing the condemnation by your words already lolz.

So you know it's a sin, yet you don't want to be condemned lolz.. kontinu! grin

Sorry to burst your bubbies, my 26 years old "sister" is a virgin. confirmed, not hearsay! cool

U dnt av to tag my actions good or bad
Do you kno what is called *reading in btwn d lines*
Ur action spoke for u the way you replied me sounds so condeming u can like to deny it bt any sane educated human wud kno wat u actually meant
M nt a fool!!!!!!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Virgin? Ur Experience. / What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? / [download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.