Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? (734 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 / Popular Nairaland / Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Sheikwonder(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2015
I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere.If not,I'd be surprised.

To the post.

I want to poll and find out who the most popular nairalander[with the exception of the owner,supermods & mods e.g Lalasticlala,Ishilove etc]

Please when you do name him/her,state your reason.

I'll go first.

In my humble opinion,the most popular nairalander is one guy who has been super active on this forum.Sometimes I even think he co-owns Nairaland with Seun.

I observed this even before I became a registered nairalander.The guy is always in the news though most times he is at the receiving end of some strong invectives,due to the fact that he is most active in the Politics section.If I'm correct he closed his account at a point,only for him to return with a new moniker after his followers pleaded with him.

The other day I was talking with a friend who I found out was also on Nairaland.When I posed the question to him,he didn't even need to think about it.

"You still dey ask"? He said,"Na BARCANISTA".

I agree...100%
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by adewaletb3(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2015
SEUN!!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Sheikwonder(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2015
adewaletb3:
SEUN!!!!
Please read the post again.I exempted some people from the poll,Seun inclusive.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by ahnie: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Badcalista is Not.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by menix(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2015
adewaletb3:
SEUN!!!!

Re u a frog

@topic:

The woman wrappers food have been served hot..

Virtually everyone here is very popular at his own pocket buh this very guy's moniker moves mountain to FP thou hez a MOD nd his exempted..
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by jrupa(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2015
To me itz definitely that rugged fighter popularly known as BARCANISTA buh now TonyeBarcanista.

I no just know how him take know all diz political dynamics for brain yet he no dei hold any office. Somebody fit just create post on political gist before the next 15mins MessiLess TonyeBarcanista go create counter-post.

TonyeBarcanista u be boss buh I really wish u Chanel a lot of ur knowledge in educating our generation in taking wheel of dis our great nation from recycled sets of leaders when suppose dun retire. Because as a father @Sai Baba's age e suppose dei eat out of d fruits of him labours.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by respect80(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Well I think it's tonyebarcanista
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by jaymejate: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2015
All of u, una nor get work. De there de pick popular pesin, mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by dhantey324(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2015
Discuss ideas not monikers...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Light7: 1:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Most popular or the most jobless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2015
It must be TonyeBarcanista by far. However, being popular is different from being influential. Also, the ease with which Tonye exercises his right to change position on issues deprives him of needed respect and trust. He also needs to work on the depth of his write up; some appear to be hurriedly put up. I admire the way he manages criticism as a job hazard. Lastly he has to recognize that he is a prospect, not there yet. But Tonye is popular whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Sheikwonder(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
kITATITA:
It must got to be TonyeBarcanista by far. However, being popular is different from being influential. Also, the ease with which Tonye easily exercises his right to change position on issues; deprives himself of needed respect and trust. He also needs to work on the depth of his write up; some appear to be hurriedly put up. I admire the way he manages criticism as a job hazard. Lastly he has to recognize that he is a prospect, not there yet. But Tonye is popular whether you like it or not.

I hope he sees this....I really do hope so.Sometimes his analysis is so lopsided,you wonder how anyone can be so blinded to the obvious.Some other times his analysis is spot on and then you wonder if he has an alter ego,like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde....
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by GMan650(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
For me it's Republlican. That lady is always on every thread ranging from sections like Romance, Celebrities, Politics etc. I duff my hat for her.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Sheikwonder(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
GMan650:
For me it's Republlican. That lady is always on every thread ranging from sections like Romance, Celebrities, Politics etc. I duff my hat for her.

Honestly,I have never heard of her.I think the most popular lady imho,is Introvert...though I may be wrong...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
IDoWUOGBO

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Lawyers Addressing themselves as 'learned' People? / Happy New Year / Vita Luminance Vitamin E Is Especially Useful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.