Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,007 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) (24586 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Releases Indian Inspired Photos / Checkout Timaya's Indian Inspired Outfit / Halima Abubakar Dazzles In Indian Inspired Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Missy89(f): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Pathetic!
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by webshopng1(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2015
sweet

Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by chika29: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Speechless speechless that's how she makes me feel.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2015
The accessories are nice. The eyebrows and the "vampire" silver teeth...NO.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2015
This lady always looks trashy to me,i don't just know why

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Brownville007:
The actress appeared so radiant I must confess and she really looked good in this Indian inspired accessories photos.

The actress captioned one of the pics:

"Am a very peaceful soul"

https://instagram.com/p/8dZ0kekd4X/

Looks like something the Cat dragged in shocked

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Eye brows thick like that of a Man/Mexican.

Two Gold teeth strategically placed in the mouth to give it a Vampire look.

Too much Powder on face and making it difficult to tell if she is black,light,ebony,chocolate,albino.

Tattoo on top of Breast giving her the Whorish/Afro Candy/Street Thot look.

Lips looks like they Smoke a pack of Benson in a Day.

Her eyes, you could tell from the Hardness have seen different things.

The Necklace?looks good.

The Eye Wear?on point.

The Hair?she could do better.

Did the OP say radiant?or is the OP the same person in the picture?

Conclusion:

Whoever this lady is, needs a complete image,wardrobe,hair stylist and dentist Change.

This is cold grin

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Why are we always like this lie lie in every thing tell her the truth

that she look like a just high person she no fine the glass is out of it the lips is to open and thick the pix come out totally bad
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Ishilove:

This is cold grin

Where wentest thou? Good morning.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
No sense in dis dressing
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Sanchez01:
Dear Lord, see assessmentgrin Why art thou wicked son of mangringringrin
The heart of men is ridiculously wickedtttt,lol.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol.. I dey look the hand of the person wey snap her through her glasses
Na she slap herself,Selfie ehhhhhh
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Yustash001:
She's always trying different methods...yet none has worked for her...
embarassed embarassed
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by bummyla(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2015
okay! seen and heard! No comment for now! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by j4sure(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
ok now
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Brownville007: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Brownville007:
The actress appeared so radiant I must confess and she really looked good in this Indian inspired accessories photos.

The actress captioned one of the pics:

"Am a very peaceful soul"

https://instagram.com/p/8dZ0kekd4X/

No no no no. This is so unfair and am feeling bittered now. After waking up in the night to compose this (check the time it was posted ), all the mods can do is to remove my link and replace it with instagram link. Yet everything remained the same, the title and even the words. This is pure plagiarism 2.0 and i think Seun and other Nairaland mods to stop this. Here is the original link that was removed http://www.gistrepublic.com/wow-halima-abubakar-radiates-in-eye-catching-indian-inspired-accessories-photos/
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Imagine this coming from her fellow woman? Why not appreciates God's creatures? She try abeg. If she no try, upload yours now!!!!!!!!
sir Don, her being my fellow woman should have nothing to do with my opinion of her attire because I love Allison Madueke but she is a scam.
Public media is not a place of sentiments especially of gender. Everyone must not like her attire, Enoola Badmus is a woman with nose ring and people must express their feelings since the person brought it out for public opinion. Naturally, guys should be the ones to adore this pix more than women. Pls donsmith, don't kill me for expressing my feeling over it ok? I had 7 FTCs yesterday and I appreciated a lot of women's pictures among them. Please don't quote me again over this lady matter unless there is something u are not telling me. kiss I admit she is pretty but I dislike her Indian whatever. My picture is already uploaded even if say I no fine, u are still free to criticize it.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
chocolateme:
sir Don, her being my fellow woman should have nothing to do with my opinion of her attire because I love Allison Madueke but she is a scam.
Public media is not a place of sentiments especially of gender. Everyone must not like her attire, Enoola Badmus is a woman with nose ring and people must express their feelings since the person brought it out for public opinion. Naturally, guys should be the ones to adore this pix more than women. Pls donsmith, don't kill me for expressing my feeling over it ok?[b] I had 7 FTCs yesterday [/b]and I appreciated a lot of women's pictures among them. Please don't quote me again over this lady matter unless there is something u are not telling me. kiss I admit she is pretty but I dislike her Indian whatever. My picture is already uploaded even if say I no fine, u are still free to criticize it.

And how much were you paid for those 7 FTCs?
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

the same amount you were paid to always quote me and all the ladies on nairaland
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

guy you get time to answer this ogbanje?
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
chocolateme:
the same amount you were paid to always quote me and all the ladies on nairaland

dragging FTC will not give you Job. Get a life
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
OnankpaBa:

guy you get time to answer this ogbanje?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sir DON, i dey show for your office o. Almost at the gate.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Sir DON, i dey show for your office o. Almost at the gate.

No lele....till you come bro...One Love.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Something caught my attention....

"Am a very peaceful soul"...

....that reminds me of a new religious/spiritual movement with Indian root
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
OnankpaBa:

dragging FTC will not give you Job. Get a life
yes my dear and quoting me here just landed you a good job, congratulations. kiss
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Godmother(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
free2ryhme:
look into her soul there is so much emptiness little wonder she finds solace in these activities

And you saw her soul...how?
Nigerians, we are just too much grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by falan: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol.. I dey look the hand of the person wey snap her through her glasses
Lol this babe sef, you just made me scroll up to look at the picture again grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by princejela(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Etumus CCTV Installation Company.
We specialize on CCTV Installation,Repair,Replacement,Troubleshooting & Maintainer.
No 1 Summit Road,Asaba,Delta state. 07062042971 & 08037060914.
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2015
We don see her
Re: Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) by Sommyangel(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Lol this babe sef, you just made me scroll up to look at the picture again grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Nse Ikpe-etim Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.